[Ch5] Paap Ataan (Exact)

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
phatman said:
HAHA. Seriously. I've never finished a Pong-lakorn. Seems like I won't be finishing this one anytime soon despite my praising for Pong in here. HEHE. I KNOW Guy and Aom will make it work.  :lol2:

Huh? You praising Pong in here? When? :huh: I don't recall...only remember your complaints hehe. :loool: Horror lakorns...aren't too exciting. :rolleyes: You're right; I don't even know why I wrote "I think..." :shrug: I do KNOW, like YOU do, too. :coverlaf:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:
Huh? You praising Pong in here? When? :huh: I don't recall...only remember your complaints hehe. :loool: Horror lakorns...aren't too exciting. :rolleyes: You're right; I don't even know why I wrote "I think..." :shrug: I do KNOW, like YOU do, too. :coverlaf:

Well...not exactly praising, haha. I think it's just a couple pages back, I said that he was tolerable and I actually like his character. I don't know how his character is now though, since I haven't been checking up. HEHE. Yes, WE KNOW Aom and Guy will work. Now if only we can convince CH5....

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
Well...not exactly praising, haha. I think it's just a couple pages back, I said that he was tolerable and I actually like his character. I don't know how his character is now though, since I haven't been checking up. HEHE. Yes, WE KNOW Aom and Guy will work. Now if only we can convince CH5....

I read that Pong's past character is sleeping around (ok, not with a lot of girls, but he's had Aom, Charebelle, and Yayaying already... :yuck:)... Ooh, Aom and Guy would be perfect for an older woman - younger man storyline! :woot: :clap: We?! You haven't even made your presence known to Ch 5 at all! :whahuh: I think it's time I try to convince them to promote Mr. Guy again. :yes:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:
I read that Pong's past character is sleeping around (ok, not with a lot of girls, but he's had Aom, Charebelle, and Yayaying already... :yuck:)... Ooh, Aom and Guy would be perfect for an older woman - younger man storyline! :woot: :clap: We?! You haven't even made your presence known to Ch 5 at all! :whahuh: I think it's time I try to convince them to promote Mr. Guy again. :yes:

Really? Ugh...so then he deserves to be haunted then huh? Haha.
As for your bold statement....I plead guilt! HAHA. I'm guilty! It's not like my presence is known anywhere else, anyway haha. I just promote my favorite pairs or such in here, so those who are able to communicate with the higher ups will actually do so. You know if Guy has an IG? Or Aom?? 

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
Really? Ugh...so then he deserves to be haunted then huh? Haha.
As for your bold statement....I plead guilt! HAHA. I'm guilty! It's not like my presence is known anywhere else, anyway haha. I just promote my favorite pairs or such in here, so those who are able to communicate with the higher ups will actually do so. You know if Guy has an IG? Or Aom?? 

Yes, really. Not too sure about the sleeping part, but it's highly suggested he does so, since he flirts and gets touchy with Yayaying's past character. And :lmao2: and :lmao: to your guilty statements! Yes, Guy does have an IG. Aom does, too. Do YOU? :D Or are you thinking of using one of your siblings' IG accounts to suggest to them to pair up, you coward? :loool: Well, here you go! :D Oh, I suppose there's a "T" at the end of Guy's last name...that's how he spells it. :scratchchin:

Aom's IG: aomphiyada.
Guy's IG: guyratchanont.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:

Yes, really. Not too sure about the sleeping part, but it's highly suggested he does so, since he flirts and gets touchy with Yayaying's past character. And :lmao2: and :lmao: to your guilty statements! Yes, Guy does have an IG. Aom does, too. Do YOU? :D Or are you thinking of using one of your siblings' IG accounts to suggest to them to pair up, you coward? :loool: Well, here you go! :D Oh, I suppose there's a "T" at the end of Guy's last name...that's how he spells it. :scratchchin:

Aom's IG: aomphiyada.
Guy's IG: guyratchanont.
I...don't have one. Haha. I just don't want to get involved with all that because I'm gonna be so distracted! Asian fuse is already enough for me, haha. Also because I know I've got plenty of buddies, like you, who can do the spamming. I'm just the spokesperson. Haha.

And thank you for those links. I shall start promoting them now. Haha.

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
I...don't have one. Haha. I just don't want to get involved with all that because I'm gonna be so distracted! Asian fuse is already enough for me, haha. Also because I know I've got plenty of buddies, like you, who can do the spamming. I'm just the spokesperson. Haha.

And thank you for those links. I shall start promoting them now. Haha.

I knew it! :woot: Haha, well, I don't have one, too. :cry1: So, it's not just you. :console: Hmm, you're quite the spammer yourself. :whahuh: You're welcome for the links. Ooh, I can't wait to see your promotions now! :clap: :highfive: :kiss: Later, I'm going to have to get ready for work. :yuck:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:
I knew it! :woot: Haha, well, I don't have one, too. :cry1: So, it's not just you. :console: Hmm, you're quite the spammer yourself. :whahuh: You're welcome for the links. Ooh, I can't wait to see your promotions now! :clap: :highfive: :kiss: Later, I'm going to have to get ready for work. :yuck:

See, you don't have one too! HAHA. Alright, later tonight I'm going to start my promotions haha. Please look forward to them> HEHEHE.

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
See, you don't have one too! HAHA. Alright, later tonight I'm going to start my promotions haha. Please look forward to them> HEHEHE.

Back from work. :D :loool: :rofl: Yes, sadly, I don't, but hey, I have my own methods of throwing myself out there shamelessly so that Exact takes notice of me and my demands (in other words, I use my Facebook hehe). :lol2: Ooh, k, I'll take a look around the forums to see what mischief you've accomplished. :clap: :kiss:

AikOm^_^

Hmm, nothing yet, dear Phatman. :lol: I'll just have to wait for you to tell me, then. :D

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:
Hmm, nothing yet, dear Phatman. :lol: I'll just have to wait for you to tell me, then. :D

HEHE. I got something. Not just Aom and Guy, but from each channel. 

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
HEHE. I got something. Not just Aom and Guy, but from each channel. 
phatman said:
Maiko, that's it for tonight, I'm so tired...haha. Goodnight!!

Ooh, I'll search for it then. Aom and Guy, woot hoot! :woot2: Awh, poor you; I'm beat, too. Have to go to sleep myself. :lol: Good nite, then! :goodnite: Sweet dreams! Hopefully, one of us dreams of Mr. Guy and Aom tonight. :goodnite: :kiss: :grouphug:

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
such a boring show.. every episode always of him sleeping and she'snext to him about the same thing back and forth blah blah blah...

AikOm^_^

AsianFemale said:
such a boring show.. every episode always of him sleeping and she'snext to him about the same thing back and forth blah blah blah...

Tell me about it...actually, please don't! It's torture! :lol: My poor Aom... Her first major role since 2010 (?), but the lakorn's storyline just stinks! :yuck: At least, she's beautiful and so graceful in here. :wub:

misamisa

sarNie Egg
The first time i've seen Aom in a lakorn, and.. honestly, she really annoys me, maybe because of her character Prayong =.=

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
^ I honestly wouldn't base an opinion of Aom off of this lakorn. She has done a lot of stuff that are far better than this one.

ricca

sarNie Egg
This version made the character of Prayong more extreme personality meantime we can also see her hate and love is so torturous .I like aom acting in this role and also like the director he show the story very details. they do a good job

misamisa

sarNie Egg
She did so many intolerable things even killing people just because of her love, how can i like Aom so maybe i should try another role of her to feel better about her ^^ Btw, i watch this lakorn just because Charebelle's here.