[Ch5] Marnya Rissaya (Exact & Scenerio)

bpp3133

sarNie Egg
Wow...such a pretty bad rating ....but I can understand why this drama don't get a high rating ...
The reason is very simple ...
This drama is just boring and don't have any interesting storylines at all ..;(

Really disappointed with it , really !!

fun

Expired Sarnie
so I found out ds ended and saw a teaser to this lakorn lmao didn't know they were up to 10 already. that shows how much I pay attention to exact. again there is just too much drama well not exactly but the bg music and exaggeration of it is just too much. I feel like ch5 has the same recycled scene over and over at least the tone of it. that is why it is so boring. the rating comes to no surprise.

lovestar

sarNie Adult
Wow!! All my favorite actors! Bee, pinky, guy, best...
Funny coz yesterday I was thinking about why I haven't seen pinky in many lakorns recently, and this is the right one!!
I'm also happy that bee is nang'ek, just having her out of the nang'rai zone for a little would be good

lovestar

sarNie Adult
So I haven't watched a proper ch 5 Lakorn because I know they are big on R rated scenes. I was really hoping for this Lakorn to become a mellow, sweet romantic one, but Im up to ep 5 or 6 and they are already DOING it???
I don't think I'm gonna continue watching this and also because I looks like it had bad ratings...
I was really hoping good for this Lakorn! And I haven't seen a proper one in ages! Aargh! I'm disappointed