[Ch5] Marnya Rissaya (Exact & Scenerio)

tinah

sarNie Coma
i cant believe pinky is gonna be playing alongside bee! i guess having a scandal is not always a bad thing nowadays cause it only makes the actor/actress more famous. its so sad to see those who work so hard but dont get anywhere..

Sandcastle

sarNie Egg
I'm happy bee have new lakorn probably yeah we will see bee and pinky battle here.i cannot believe this bee play alongside with pinky.i would like to see if pepper is praek it so sad exact downgrade him as supporting roles.

onahc

sarNie Elites
I can't wait to see this one. If Pinky does well in here, I hope Ch 3 offers her roles to play along side the new p'eks because a lot of the new n'eks at Ch3 are not doing for me like Toey, Marie, Kim, Mint Chalida. Pinky is so much better IMO.

lingda

sarNie Egg
i very pray pinky is the main in here this lakorn miss acting n her good action. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
N'rai starred by Lookade Methinee in the old version is the main and very important role, she even has more scenes with Pra'ek.

I remember TVpool has a poll last year about"Top 10 Scene Stealer Nang'rai", Methinee was won on the first 4th place by this role.

Sandcastle

sarNie Egg
Bee and pinky are main here to fight over navin. just wait until the open ceremony. if there any picture or news about this please someone kindly post it here.

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
I can't image nawin tar as p'ek roles. I hope they will change to some else. I kinda like him,but not for p'role or as the first one like this.

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Bank clash is one of the most I can't image too. Just pretend if bank clash is will be p'ek in here then I think nawin tar is more better as p'ek hehehe.

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
I'm not too fond when hear Navin is the pra'ek, I'm sorry but he still has long way to go to eventually be a real pra'ek, still has to show his ability to portray many characters. And Bank, hmm I totally agree that Bank is hot but he can be categorized as a newbie, besides I can't imagine seeing him as bee's lover after being his brother in other lakorn, so I still think that Bank or Navin isn't the right person :scratchchin:
Glad to hear that Pinky will be the nang'rai, curious how fantastic it'll be if she's the one to do all the schemes and inverted actions that she wasn't able to do when she was a nang'ek. Appearance-wise, she totally fits the bill though

Fan07

sarNie Hatchling
Are all the main characters confirmed yet? If not, I wish for Son Yuke in this drama with Bee and Pinky. He would look so good with the girls.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Are all the main characters confirmed yet? If not, I wish for Son Yuke in this drama with Bee and Pinky. He would look so good with the girls.
Pinky and Bee are confirmed to be in this lakorn but for the p'ke it still unconfirmed. Tar is still link to this lakorn but we have to wait and see who really is p'ke.

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile
I thinks all are comfirmed, i read on pantip just 2 day ago.
Pinky will dif be alright with the n'rai cus i always see her do well in her lakorns.She is a gr8 actress.
As for Bee will outshine Pinky :scratchchin: ,I don't thinks so. I even though the opposite. :coverlaf:
Anyway miss Pinky,i don't care n'rai or n'ek cus i know she will be fine. She is the actress that have talent. :blush:

Sandcastle

sarNie Egg
Bee and pinky have their own skill acting,usually nangrai more outshine example when bee play as natedao in kwarm lub kaung superstar she outshine than the nangeak.