[Ch5] Marn Gammathep (Exact & Jan25)

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
DRAMA DRAMAAAAAAAAAAAAA... it needs to calm down here but then it's an EXACT lakorn afterall. Nat is crazy. Geeze. Pong is so hot like always and Mo is super cute. Too bad this is a miss for me.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Thanks for da teaser...all i got to say tat da teaser look really good...more than i expected...Mo and Pong is so cute!!! When will this lakorn air???

tinah

sarNie Coma
Whoa, it looks intense but good. I haven't seen exacts Lakorn in awhile so I will definitely give this a try.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
The teaser does look intense but if it wasn't than it wouldn't be Exact lol. Mo looks so pretty in the teaser, im excited for the kiss scenes.

Thanks.

tinah

sarNie Coma
She look much better with long hair. I'm excited for the kiss scene too lol

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
It looks very Exact (meaning VERY dramatic) Jan25 must be from ch7 since they have lots of ch7 people in this lakorn.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="tinah" data-cid="914675" data-time="1356320880"><p>
She look much better with long hair. I'm excited for the kiss scene too lol</p></blockquote>
Mo look cute with short hair, but she look prettier with longer hair. Let's see if they will have a willing scene or even an R scene, from the teaser we see Pong character being agressive towards her.

Yaam

sarNie Adult
I want to see this lakorn already. Mo looks so cute. It's been a while since I've liked Pong's nang'eks besides Pueng and Bee.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Totally lookin forward forthis one...Mo is such a cute actress with skill!!!

shengvg

sarNie Hatchling
Sweet_09 said:
Totally lookin forward forthis one...Mo is such a cute actress with skill!!!
Totally agree with you, Mo is such a cute new actress with many great skill.

markimbarry

sarNie Hatchling
i cant wait to see this, look good from the teaser. pong and mo are cute together. glad to see nat again. she look good for her age. mo look so young and short when next to pong lol. i like mo with long hair, she so pretty

Yaam

sarNie Adult
I'm glad that Pong is still getting projects from left to right because there ain't no other Ch5 praek that can outbeat and top him! :)

little22

sarNie Juvenile
Yaam said:
I'm glad that Pong is still getting projects from left to right because there ain't no other Ch5 praek that can outbeat and top him! :)
It's seems like he's the only p'ek in ch 5.  The rest doesn't look/act manly good.  I prefer ch. 3 celebrities they are variety.  It does gets boring when u see the same actor getting lakorns like 4-5 times a year he probably gets more than that cus every ch 5 lakorn right now is him the main lead.  But this one I will tune in since it's a revenge storyline.  I haven't seen nat in ages she still looks good.  Can't wait