queenyeon

sarNie Adult
I love the teaser! I love the plot! it's different, and for once it's a more relaxed Exact lakorn...Yay!
Vill looks so cute in that birdy outfit xD The pra'ek looks quite handsome, too! And they make a so good looking pair! 

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
queenyeon said:
I love the teaser! I love the plot! it's different, and for once it's a more relaxed Exact lakorn...Yay!
Vill looks so cute in that birdy outfit xD The pra'ek looks quite handsome, too! And they make a so good looking pair! 

I know, Queenyeon, it's really something different. :) It's refreshing to see this kind of storyline in an Exact lakorn. You described it perfectly haha. I'm glad I'm not the only excited for this. :D

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
Maiko^_^ said:
I know, Queenyeon, it's really something different. :) It's refreshing to see this kind of storyline in an Exact lakorn. You described it perfectly haha. I'm glad I'm not the only excited for this. :D

I love how Vill is like the queen of Ch5. They give her so many different and various roles! I think it's awesome  :dance1:
I don't know if that pra'ek newbie's acting is decent enough but either way it's all right, Vill is probably gonna carry it all since she's the highlight of the story/plot, and I love her acting skills! I'll be looking forward to this one and NJ as well!

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Thanks so much Aiyaja for the summary & thanks so much Maiko for posting it here. I never check Spicy so it's really helpful.

Human by day and bird by night ... oh, thank god. I thought she was gonna be a bird for the whole day and I was thinking ... how is there going to be chemistry between Put and Vill as a bird? LOL. Now, I'm more excited for this after reading the storyline. Seems very interesting and I like how this lakorn sounds pretty chill and not so dramatic like all the others.

And Maiko, yes, I'm more excited for Ngao Jai, too but this lakorn is also on my future watchings list. Kiss scene between Put and Vill, too? :D

Queenyeon: Agreed, this lakorn is definitely different! And they look so good together~
And yes, Vill is given so many different roles and I know she can master all of them due to her talented acting skills. I'm with you!

AikOm^_^

queenyeon said:
I love how Vill is like the queen of Ch5. They give her so many different and various roles! I think it's awesome  :dance1:
I don't know if that pra'ek newbie's acting is decent enough but either way it's all right, Vill is probably gonna carry it all since she's the highlight of the story/plot, and I love her acting skills! I'll be looking forward to this one and NJ as well!

Awh, Queenyeon, that is super sweet of you to think so! :cry: :kiss: :clap: You're super nice and understanding. ^_^ After all the hate on Vill just because she's one of Exact's top actress (in MY book haha), it's heart-warming to know you think Exact gives her so many different roles. For I certainly think so, too. :yes: I've seen her take on a lot of different roles. Some, she exceeds in, others, she struggles. But she always tries her best. And I'm proud to see so many improvement from her. The part about how Vill is like the queen of Ch5 is spot on! :whahuh: I love it!

As for Put/Puth (pra'ek), we don't get to see too much of him in the teaser. Oh, I guess I can share two videos of him, for those who want to check him out. He's in one of Noona's music videos and in a sitcom (?). He's a little stiff in the MV, but he's ok. :) And he's easy on the eyes haha.

Credits: gmmgrammyofficial, Clubmos005.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vti4-OPVlQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2aMxe5JhOZo

huajaikaungtur said:
Thanks so much Aiyaja for the summary & thanks so much Maiko for posting it here. I never check Spicy so it's really helpful.

Human by day and bird by night ... oh, thank god. I thought she was gonna be a bird for the whole day and I was thinking ... how is there going to be chemistry between Put and Vill as a bird? LOL. Now, I'm more excited for this after reading the storyline. Seems very interesting and I like how this lakorn sounds pretty chill and not so dramatic like all the others.

And Maiko, yes, I'm more excited for Ngao Jai, too but this lakorn is also on my future watchings list. Kiss scene between Put and Vill, too? :D

Queenyeon: Agreed, this lakorn is definitely different! And they look so good together~
And yes, Vill is given so many different roles and I know she can master all of them due to her talented acting skills. I'm with you!

Hah, same here, Marina! I thought that Vill will change randomly into a bird, but Aiyaja's summary clears everything up. :bhehe: The bolded part about Put and birdie Vill got me :rofl:!!!!!!! I'm interested if Put and birdie Vill will have any...meaningful scenes though haha. With Put hating Vill's spoiled attitude, that makes the lakorn even more interesting! :clap2:

Since her true love has to kiss her to break the spell, most likely there will be a kiss scene. Who knows how many there will be. Haha. I'm selfish. Even though I want Leh Nangfah to be fun, enjoyable, and worthwhile to watch, I wish that filming will be quick so that Vill and Toomtam can dedicate 100% of their time to each other and Ngao Jai. :blush: Since Vill's fanclub on Facebook says that this one is going to air near the beginning of next year, perhaps they'll be done with filming before December (yeah, right :rolleyes:). They should be filming LN even now as we speak hehe. :D Aah, yeah, most likely, even after LN goes on air, they're probably still going to be filming some scenes. xD

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Maiko: Haha, thanks to Aiyaja or else I'd still think like that XD But yeah, Put and birdie Vill -- I'm sure they'll have meaningful scenes. Maybe scenes where he's caring for the bird? Then she'll see he's not as hateful as she thinks he is. 100% agreed, relationships starting with hate are more interesting :D
There'll definitely be a kissing scene but I already sense that Vill and Put won't be as intimate as our Toomtam & Vill. Ngao Jai needs to be filmed soon since we Toomtam & Vill lovers can't wait another second, LOL.
But yeah, I have a feeling they won't be done filming LN for a while .. =.="

I gotta admit I'm starting to develop a crush on Put. Even though his voice needs some tweaking (Lol), he's so handsome.

We're just bringing Ngao Jai into every thread, huh? XD

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
Maiko: Haha, thanks to Aiyaja or else I'd still think like that XD But yeah, Put and birdie Vill -- I'm sure they'll have meaningful scenes. Maybe scenes where he's caring for the bird? Then she'll see he's not as hateful as she thinks he is. 100% agreed, relationships starting with hate are more interesting :D
There'll definitely be a kissing scene but I already sense that Vill and Put won't be as intimate as our Toomtam & Vill. Ngao Jai needs to be filmed soon since we Toomtam & Vill lovers can't wait another second, LOL.
But yeah, I have a feeling they won't be done filming LN for a while .. =.="

I gotta admit I'm starting to develop a crush on Put. Even though his voice needs some tweaking (Lol), he's so handsome.

We're just bringing Ngao Jai into every thread, huh? XD

Ooh, I like the sound of that, Marina! About Put caring for the bird. :eek: :clap: Aah, I :heart: your thoughts and insights! :bravo: Now, you've got me even more hyped up for LN! :coverlaf: I'll have to share some pictures later. I'm always lazy when it comes to sharing pictures...re-uploading them onto my Imageshack account first always seem to take forever haha. Yeah, got to love the love-hate relationships! They're so funny! :D I so agree with you. My biased mind says that Vill and Put won't be as intimate as our Toomtam - Vill for sure. :wub:

At least you're starting to develop a crush on Put...I'm still iffy about him. By that, I mean neutral. Haha, I'm excited to see him with Vill, but I need even more to excite me, you know? He certainly is far more handsome on screen and with his hair in a particular style. :)

I think our love for Toomtam - Vill is just sooooo obvious. I can't help but keep bringing up anything related to them and/or NJ. It just goes to show how much excitement and love we have over NJ and Toomtam - Vill. :blush:

AikOm^_^

*Groan* If I'm not so crazy over Toomtam - Vill in Ngao Jai's thread today (yeah, right :rolleyes:), I may re-upload and share some pictures of Put and Vill later. But I highly doubt it. :lol: The pictures of Put and Vill aren't recent anyway haha. Anyway, pictures of Vill, Egg, May, and Dew at a workshop for Leh Nangfah. Vill looks really pretty and cute. :D

Credits: Vill (villwannarot) and May's (teddymay_xoxo) IGs.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Maiko: I'm sure you have better thoughts about the two, hehe. But thank you so much. Oh, gotcha. I share photos when I'm not lazy, it's too long of a process. Yes, I need a bit more, too. Now, my heart if just focused on Toomtam's lakorns and especially Ngao Jai.
Agreed, let's spread the Ngao jai word on every thread~ XD JK, that would be too crazy of us.

Vill is so pretty. Thanks for the photos~

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
Maiko: I'm sure you have better thoughts about the two, hehe. But thank you so much. Oh, gotcha. I share photos when I'm not lazy, it's too long of a process. Yes, I need a bit more, too. Now, my heart if just focused on Toomtam's lakorns and especially Ngao Jai.
Agreed, let's spread the Ngao jai word on every thread~ XD JK, that would be too crazy of us.

Vill is so pretty. Thanks for the photos~

Yeah, Marina, it's hard to think of other things while I have Toomtam - Vill on the brain. :lol2: *Sigh* Yes, saving the pictures first and then re-uploading them can be a long process. -_- Haha, not EVERY thread. Even though I know you're kidding about that. :coverlaf: Vill indeed is pretty in LN, but I hope her look for NJ is even better. :yes: I want her beauty to stand out in NJ, so that Toomtam will notice. :loool: You're welcome for the photos, Marina. :kiss:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Maiko: Yeah, Toomtam and Vill are on my mind all day. They're just too irresistible to not think of xD Yeah, not every thread. Right now, Vill's look in LN is more intriguing to me. Really hope they spice up her look in NJ a bit and agree with you, it has to be better than her look for LN. "so that Toomtam will notice" LOLOL, you're too funny!

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
Maiko: Yeah, Toomtam and Vill are on my mind all day. They're just too irresistible to not think of xD Yeah, not every thread. Right now, Vill's look in LN is more intriguing to me. Really hope they spice up her look in NJ a bit and agree with you, it has to be better than her look for LN. "so that Toomtam will notice" LOLOL, you're too funny!

Oh, Marina, I just :heart: you! :kiss: Vill will look good together with Toomtam, no matter what, but I want her to look her best! I want to see her hair down, flying wild around her. That's perfect for the bed scenes. :pervie: Darn, we're not even really talking about LN. Here we are, gushing over Toomtam - Vill. :whahuh: Sorry, Put! While I was eating lunch, I was watching some of my favorite Thit x Gan scenes. Golly, that got me really emotional and happy. :blush: Their kisses and stares got me grinning like an idiot. My 10-year-old brother was turning around at some point to stare at me (because he knew who much I wub them haha), and I had to give him of my dirty stares so he'd look away and wouldn't see my goofy smiles. :D :crazy: I'm still in shock that Toomam - Vill are 100% confirmed in NJ! It's the dream of a lifetime for me. I'm so happy! :cry:

AikOm^_^

Awh, you beat me to posting the pictures, Robber. But thanks for sharing them with us! Whoot, Vill's eyes are stunning! I love her style for LN! As her character's name suggests (Beauty haha), she certainly is a beauty! :blush: Her hairstyle and makeup are flawless... Aw, I hope her style and look in Ngao Jai is just as good or even better! :lol:

And, Robber, welcome to Asianfuse! :welcome1: :grouphug: Hope that you enjoy your time here as an AF member. ^_^ Have a good one!

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Maiko: I love you, too, girl :D Right when you said "that's perfect for the bed scenes," that one hot Toomtam and Vill picture came into my mind xD I think you know what I'm talking about, right? heheee. Big apologies to Put, awww. We seem to be makin this LN topic into another NJ one XD
I'm rewatching over their scenes at the moment and guess what scene I'm watching? Heckyeah, the roadside kiss!! Does your whole family know you love Toomtam and Vill? hehe, my sisters always give me death stares whenever I mention them. You're too cute, girl and yes, it is definitely a dream come true ;~;

Robber: Thank you so much for sharing the photos :) Welcome!!

And Vill, she leaves me stunned all the time. Love her hair and her big eyes. Anticipating to see more of her NJ style!~

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
Maiko: I love you, too, girl :D Right when you said "that's perfect for the bed scenes," that one hot Toomtam and Vill picture came into my mind xD I think you know what I'm talking about, right? heheee. Big apologies to Put, awww. We seem to be makin this LN topic into another NJ one XD
I'm rewatching over their scenes at the moment and guess what scene I'm watching? Heckyeah, the roadside kiss!! Does your whole family know you love Toomtam and Vill? hehe, my sisters always give me death stares whenever I mention them. You're too cute, girl and yes, it is definitely a dream come true ;~;

Robber: Thank you so much for sharing the photos :) Welcome!!

And Vill, she leaves me stunned all the time. Love her hair and her big eyes. Anticipating to see more of her NJ style!~

:kiss: :grouphug: to the first part, Marina. :wink: Haha, the first scene that came into MY mind as to which picture you were talking about was their lovemaking scene in episode 7, when Thit/Toomtam lays Gan/Vill down on the bed gently and they do the magic. :pervie: Then, I thought it may be the scene after their lovemaking in which they cuddle up and Thit/Toomtam kisses her while she pretends to sleep. :blush: THEN, I thought perhaps you were thinking of their kiss scene in episode 6, when he pulls her towards him, after she applies the ointment to his wound on the back.

I was going to write those down and leave them with a question to ask you if either of those scenes are the scene you were talking about, until I went back to my reply and read what I wrote. Haha, I wrote about Vill's hair flying wild, so the only scene (you said, "picture," actually haha) you could be thinking about is the one of fake Gan/Nee and Thit, right? :woot: A.K.A. Vill - Toomtam. :wub:

Haha, as for your question about my family, Marina, I think it's obvious to them. :loool: I put on Thit - Gan/Toomtam - Vill MVs constantly while I eat, for I love to watch the beautiful people while I eat. Gives me good indigestion. :yes: :yummy: Haha, I think it's obvious to my parents, too, even though they don't mention it to me. xD Oh, my sister and sister-in-law obviously know how much love I have for them hehe. Eek, that roadside kiss! :drools: :drool: So much passion and intensity between them! Aah! I'm still so mad and sad they cut out the full scene. :cry1: And :loool: and :rofl: to your sisters' reactions. I'm usually the one giving out the death stares when family members talk too loud while I try to listen to the songs in the Thit - Gan/Toomtam - Vill videos or their conversations if it is Thit - Gan scenes I'm watching. :wink:

I'm with you, Marina; I'm anticipating to see more of her style in LN, but I'm even more anxious for her look in NJ. :p Because, you know... :bhehe:

AikOm^_^

Pictures! :D

Credits: siabeet, Vill's (villwannarot) IGs.

Hmm, I'm not fond of Vill's outfit...not sure how I feel about her wardrobe so far for LN... It's too much (kind of weird haha).
It's not glamorous enough for me! I want to see better costumes! :yes: Don't know why Vill tagged New's name for the last photo of her with the tall guy? :shrug: And looks like Akarat N (akkakarat) may be in here, too? :scratchhead2: Not sure of his real name; that's what his name looks like on his IG account.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Maiko: LOL, I love how so many scenes come to your mind. But yes, you're right. It's that picture! It still disappoints me a little that it's Nee but since it's Toomtam and Vill, that's all that matters, righty? :)
My love for Toomtam and Vill is obvious, too but maybe not much around my dad since if I brought it up, he'd question me and it'd just turn into the wrong direction XD I like to watch their MVs/scenes when I'm doing homework or getting ready to go somewhere which is bad since then I get nothing done XD Gives you good indigestion? That part cracked me up xD But hey, if it works, then it works :) Oh yes, why they gotta cut out the full scene? They could have cut another scene ;~; All my sisters are against Toomtam so anything that's related to him, they'll criticize.
Yes, I gotcha ;)

And her style ... it's definitely bold and different, hehe. I like the idea but not this specific outfit. New as in New Chaiyopol or...? That doesn't look like New though. Maybe New's in the lakorn as well? Oooh, is Ak in the lakorn? He seems to have some the same style as Vill xD