[Ch5] Koo Kum (Exact)

looksy

sarNie Adult
Yes, let's keep this thread alive for our beloved pair.

I can't help but watch this clip over and over again. One of my favorite scenes from the musical. Bie sings so passionately and Noona cries so beautifully in his arms. The lyrics are just perfect for this moment. Love love the part when he sings: 

“The torture of losing you to someone else is less painful than losing you to him because he has been me all along…..What was it? What could he do that I can not do today?…..The kiss that is deep in your heart is still deep in mine……Can I be that person once again?”  

This scene just gives me goosebumps. The chemistry is electrifying. The emotions are raw. Love them together so much.  :wub: 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYHNfk_9c_Q
credit: สุรชัย พูนสวัสดิ์

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Oh gosh. I love that part as well. I was just rewatching it again the other..for the 100th time. LOL And I'm going to make my sister watch it with me later today. Hehhe. 
Anyways, here is something to dream about and look at. LOL Bie wearing a SPEEDO, I believe. 555 I don't want to sound like a pervert but my sister's boyfriend point it out to me that he's small. HAHAHA Just because he was watching รักจับใจ with me and didn't like the fact that Bie's pants were so tight. lol I was like, "I already know that. I check him out 24/7. I think I know how he looks like even without clothes on." 555 Regardless, he's still sexy. ;)
From this...:

To This: 

It's better seeing it in action. 555+ 

roselovesice

Haha Yeah, Channel 5 did when it was airing. I'm glad they hardly censor the DVD version, which is a good thing. Hehhe This is my desktop photo now. LOL Bie wearing a speedo. 555

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Wow i was so not ready for Kobori death...okay all da other wpisode before da last and final were good but...OMG :cry: :cry: da last episode always KILLED me!!! As soon as Ang find Kobori, he remove allthose wood and call for help...after tat she explain how much she loved him and tell him tat da promise between her and old bf is now broken is so... :teary: :cry: i was sooo bot ready to watch da final scene...i didnt had a box of kleenex at my side!!! Da talkin was a bit long and it caused me cryin to da max!!! My head is hurt like hell right now!! And da last ending scene...da scene were Ang was under da night sky, talkin to her unbored baby is so...da way how exact done it was so beatiful done!!! Da way Kobori hug/hold Angsumalin in his arm and told her he will be at her side and will come back for her is just so :teary: :cry: once agian they will be together...ugh i totally love it and a lakorn to remember :yes: :yes:

Now i need to buy this version to my other collection....one of da best remake of Kum Koo....sorry Num & Benz...but still loved them all!!!

roselovesice

Cupid Candy said:
LOL you got guts. I expect lots of people with raised eyebrows whenever they walk into your room.
HAHA I try. ;) Thanks.
It's actually my desktop photo on my laptop. Nobody see's it, sadly. LOL It's more like I shove it in everyone's face by showing it to them. 555 
A majority of the time they don't say much other than, "Okay..." and "What the heck?" Hahha! 

Anyways, I've always wanted a reporter to ask Noona if Bie is a good kisser or not. That'll be one heck of a question and scene. 555 And vice versa. :p 

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Maybe I'm high or drunk or something but I tortured myself watching the last episode of Koo Gum. IT ATE ME ALIVE. 2nd time watching the death is worst than the first. Yeah, I'm definitely not watching the last 3 episodes anymore. At least for another year.

roselovesice

Lol As hard as it is to watch the ending, I realized that I can watch it. It's still as heartbreaking as it was the first time of course. Hehe ;) 

Thanks for sharing the clip as well. What really makes me happy is the fact that they ONCE had history together when they were young. lol Fate brought the two together...like what? 4-5 years later. 555 It was meant to be I tell you. Now that they're older, it's the perfect timing. Haha!! 
But yeah, LOVE THESE TWO. I can't stop thinking about them. 555  :heart:

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Me neither, no matter what lakorn I watch ATM I feel like in my head I'm comparing it to Koo Gum. I desperately miss Bie and Noona, even an event together will do :weee:

Funny thing is, I think their first musical together they had a tragic ending as well. Bie's character thought the baby in Noona's belly wasn't his so they broke up with a misunderstanding.

roselovesice

Oh yeah! Bie's character was so..ugh in the Banlang Mek according to the news, clips, and etc. lol Sucks that he killed himself at the end though. :(
It's a shame that they always get stuck with tragic endings. RJJ definitely made up for the first musical. Hopefully their next lakorn and the ones after that will have happy endings only and make up for Khu Kam's ending. :) But despite the fact that KK had a tragic ending, they made the lakorn/novel so much more beautiful to me.  :heart:

And yessss!! ME TOO! I can't help but relate everything back to Khu Kam everytime I watch something, hear something, or read something. LOL These two need to get together and give me something to fangirl about. Even a picture will do! 555 

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Awh man i miss Biena like hell now...hope they have a lakorn in da future tat will make up for da death of Kobori...i want a happy family were they have a kid, setting in da front pouch...fther and son kiss da mother of both side of her cheek :) a happy ending it is tat i want for my biena :)

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
I know me too, after Koo Kum ends, when I watch anything I kept/always comparing it to KK. I totally miss Biena so much, they need to come out and tell their new project together. I never can't stop thinking about Koo Kum and Bie/Biena, I miss everything about them so much. Hope to see Biena soon and with their new project together.

roselovesice

Same here. Gosh. Bie and Noona sure did have a huge effect on me. More than I had expected in the beginning. I used up all my Mon-Tue from Jan. to Apr. on Khu Kam and then I spent the last 4 months of my summer break watching Khu Kam's VCD & DVD version and Ruk Jub Jai. That's all I did day and night. I watched it so much that my siblings even think about the song. LOL That just meant that I had no life. HAHAHA. Anyways, I am so proud of Bie and Noona. My little brother who hates it when I always show him Thai stuff actually watched the ending with me. The whole thing of episode 24. lol He was quite annoyed due to the fact that the death scene took over an hour. Haha But I know that deep down inside he thought it was good and sad. 555+ He also watched RJJ and even had a favorite scene! HAHAHA! I guess i'm getting there! 555

Just finished watching a couple episodes of Khu Kam. I noticed that Kobori has never call Angsumalin by her real name. He's only said it to her mother and that one other time but that was it. He had always called her Hideko. What's even more cute is that she actually responds to it considering the fact that before they got married, she told him off for calling her Hideko...that it was not her name and etc. Hehhe. Gosh. These two are so cute. I just went through a roller coaster. I was happy, sad, happy, sad, mad, and then depress. 555 

cecilia

Staff member
I went hunting for the Japanese novel today -- no luck T_T
I will check Akihabara library collection .. hoping that i'll get a copy before i leave Japan.

Thanks for updating all the sweet news .. i was watching Noona's recent mv and in there she was in Sapporo.  This made me want to go and visit it so bad!! Sadly, it's 15 hours away from where I am. 

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
My mom is so funny. After watching Koo Gum, she went on a rant about Kobori dying and saying she hates this lakorn, delete it off my USB, I don't want to see it. A few days later she asks me to put in on again because she "missed a couple of episodes" her couple of episodes was 20 episodes. Then she says this lakorn is "so freaking good" I knew she loved it from the beginning. Oh mom...

My grandma is also currently going on a rant about Ungsumalin ATM. She hated her after she tried to kill the baby and calls her stupid for keeping her word on the "stupid promise"

roselovesice

Ceci, I hope get the Japanese novel before you leave Japan also! :) And say what?? I didn't know you were in Japan! Me jealous. lol ;)

Anyways, LOL your mother is so funny Cupid Candy! :lmao:
Your grandmother is going to rant about how stupid Ang is for now but she will go to sleep thinking about the two plus the lakorn. 5555+
I couldn't agree more with your mother. This is a beautiful lakorn. 
People tends to dislike this lakorn is due to the fact that Kobori dies at the end and there's no happy ending, sadly. This will be the first and the last lakorn I will ever LOVE with a tragic ending.  :heart:

The other day my mother saw me watching Khu Kam and asked me what I was watching. I told her that we've seen the older versions before and blah, blah, blah and yeah, he died at the end. She goes, "Ew! That one?! I hate it because of the ending. Why are you so obsess with it anyways?" And then she starts to walks away. I'm like, "I hated it too but now I realize that it's a beautiful, classic lakorn." She was just like whatever. lol I guess it's time to persuade her and my papa to watch Bie's version. They'll be in love...again.  :heart:  555