[Ch5] Koo Kum (Exact)

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't know if im ready, i thought I was...I really thought so...*sobs* :teary:

That Koo Gum Trivia show is so awesome!! and Thanks Cece for translating some of these facts for us. No lie, I watch the 1988-The Best Looking Kobori and Angsumalin Koo Gum at least once every year during summer! Its a tradition and I feel this will remain my fav. although Bie & Noona's might just be my fav. lakorn KooGum. Comparing lakorns and movies are really not meant to be done. 

And I don't know if this makes sense, but I feel very little towards Bie Sukrit, but when I see him in character-Kobori, I feel so much love for him :crush:  So when this end I may not follow up on Bie but Bie I hope you know that I loved you once, as Kobobie  :weep:  

ookii

sarNie Hatchling
KOBOBIE! :weep: episode 23 is such a tearjerker.......sad for ang, sad for vanut, and super sad for kobori. ang's reflection upon kobori and the dok mali flower is making me super sad. now, everytime i see a dok mali i'll think "KOBOBIE". talking about flowers, i think that kobori is more like a sakura b/c it blooms so beautifully and fills our hearts with happiness and love but it withers away so quickly. :teary:
anyway, i'm surprise that there was no face-to-face kobori - vanut encounter @ all like in the past koo kums (?) (i was hoping for kobori to punch vanut @ least once....). it's just bombing and more bombing. :cry: the sight of kobori and his two soldiers trying to escape the bombing was so devasting...i'm angry and sad b/c exact killed all three of them!  other than that, i'm lost at word right now. too sad....there is no right words to express my feelings for ang and kobori right now. so sad that after tomorrow....no more kobobie & his noona angsumalin. :teary:
ah, preview for tomorrow is breaking my heart, espacially kobori's words "why won't you accept my love(?)"...those words are hitting me harder than takeda's silent tears that fell. ah, the last kiss between kobori & angsumalin is gonna be so painful to watch. :cry1:
ah, exact should include bloopers after episode 24 end so that i can laugh along with the tears! :cry:

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
Hi there I'm a silence reader for a long time when koo kum first on air. I read all of ur comments and I feel the same way. At first I'm doubt at bie for being kobori but I was so wrong when i watch the first ep. I'm actually surprise and love bie kobori cause he different from the other kobori.. Idk I just love this remake cause of all the cast and crew but esp. Bie and noona chemistry as kobori and augsumalin.

paof

cecilia said:
Teedee, that kissing shot was so so romantic !!! These two need to come together as well ... KOO JIN!!!!!

I'm not going to be here for today live streaming but do update us .. I will try to get all my assignments done by tonight so i can spaz more later with you girls until tomorrow finale ...

Spare us some tears, please MR. Producer.

AH, i want that PANTIP T-SHIRT!  I want all KOO GUM t-shirt.
Me too I want the koo kum shirt too...

paof

Okay this will be my last post for today, about ruk jub jai I want them to make it to a movie or lakorn with a happy ending. But I also want them to have the musical in DVD too cause I know that all the inter fans want to see it too.

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
Today's episode is just full of tears and I started crying from the beginning of today's episode, especially the scene of all the bomb. I kept saying NOOO........, but I know that the end is gonna be tragic, sad, and depressing. I'm crying so much that I have a headache right now, I'm not ready for the last episode. Tomorrow's episode will totally kill me, just seeing Kobori suffer and his words, "why don't you accept my love", got me crying so much. My heart is so broken today, tomorrow my heart is gonna shattered into pieces, and cry so much, cry my hearts out, and cry like I can't breath. I can't barely breath while today's episode, all I did was kept on crying.

Reactions: Mae

cecilia

Staff member
Thank you, everyone, for all your insight of today episode .. 
*SIGHED* how am i going to survive this night of tragedy?

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh why? oh why do they keep missing each other. Fate is so cruel to them.

Im pretty sure Exact will do a sequel. *sigh* please do a sequel and give us more and new Kobobie & Hideko scenes pretty please

gloria83

sarNie Adult
I just finished watching today' episode crying my eyes out!  How sad we all will be when Kobori finally breathes his last breath.  Overall, was a emotional ride with Ang and Kobori, my feelings were all so mixed up with them hiding their feelings one time and another expressing so much.  I cant wait to see the bts and interviews once this lakorn ends tomorrow, I just wanna see Bie and Noona together all the time.  I cried alot during the scene she was telling Vanut that she loved the baby and the baby's father, i only wished that Kobori heard their conversation.  Let me go watch it again and be heartbroken all over again. :cry: 

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
ugh the ending scene always kill me no matter what. I remember crying in the last version when he died. I was a kid at the moment but tears still flowed. I felt like a crybaby but i couldn't stop. Oh gosh i know that I'll cry my eyes out for Bie and Noona. I agree with you all that they both are so cute together and they have chemistry. I do not mind them at all in another lakorn. I seriously can't get enough of them :( I hate KOO KUM! :teary:  The p'ek has to die. But i guess it really is Karma and a lesson for n'ek too. Oh gosh!! Let me be ready to ball my eyes out! :cry1:

cecilia

Staff member
This is too sad .. so sad .. TTT_____TTT i can't bear it -- BAWLING like a baby now ..
I can't stop my tears from flowing as i watch Ang calls out to her husband, "Kobori, where are you? Where are you?' -_____-

chouakim

TTFC♥
The thing about watching and committing myself to a drama is the super bad withdrawals that you feel after its over. For Koo Kum, I don't even know how bad the pain is going to hit. We're taking in Kobobie's death and the fact that the lakorn is over. That's too much consumption for one day, one episode, one heart.

The earlier scenes of today's episode was pretty satisfying, on the level of there needn't be anymore promises to hold Ang back from her heart's true desire. (Geez Wanut, way to come on time. :whatever:) It's weird how although I know the end result, I'm still really scared to see it actually happen. I'm not the only one, am I? Seeing mommy Ang being so afraid as she searches for her husband were really, really emotional scenes. She knew and was finally able to feel Kobori's heart after accepting him truly, that he is in danger. Even the baby knew. OUCH--! My heart. :cry:
I guess I watched the episode today without really being ready. Again, like the past dozen episodes, I wept like a baby. (I'm going to go out for more tissue tonight.) After I finished the episode, I truly thought tomorrow will be okay because I know what to expect, but upon reading the previous post about how the crew cried along with Noona and Bie during the tragic scene, I'm not too sure anymore. I got teary just reading that alone. Oh boy.. I'm afraid I'm going to burst out crying in class tomorrow. This sadness is dangerous.

I've been behind, but I went through everyone's posts and a lot of you ladies have shared such accurate thoughts. I love the subtle elements that create this foreshadowing of their future. Like in today's episode where Ang drops the dok kaew into the water as she crosses the bridge. *tears*tears*tears* My favorite foreshadowing scene happened during the time when their marriage was still in the talks. I can't quite recall the episode, but Ang sits on the steps at the boat house and thinks about Wanut's promise and there, flew over a firefly. She takes out her hand for the firefly to rest, and suddenly it flies off as the camera follows its path in the air to which Kobori enters the frame. I loved this subtle edit which made the scene so memorable to me. I depicted it as there was no longer going to be Wanut in Ang's future, that's why it flew/disappeared and gave way to Kobori to enter the scene. Just simply beautiful.

There are a lot of foreshadowing in Koo Kum, all created so beautifully. Ladies, what are some of your favorite foreshadowing scenes, and what did it portray?

cecilia

Staff member
i'm too hurt to express my love for Kobobie .. i will come back tomorrow with full blast .. emphasizing on the things i love about them T_T .. For the time being, let me cry til my heart content again ...

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Mhmmmhmmm! Girl, you said it all. 555 I think the reason as to why I am getting really emotional about this lakorn and the tragic ending is due to their touching words. Like when Kobori was asking Ang as to why she won't accept his love and etc. I don't know how to explain this. lol Anyhoo, I'm an extremely sensitive woman so if someone cries, I will cry and that's not good. LOL Even if it's just a "drama". 
The way they portray Kobori and Ang is just so breathtaking. It's a pitiful love story. Like you want them to end up only to know that they won't in this "lifetime". Think about it, Noona was with some guy before, right? I don't know but anyways they didn't end up together. Ingfah and Bie stand no chance since she's his bosses daughter. It leaves them down to once choice, each other Noona-Bie!  :dance1:  If that makes any sense.
It was heartbreaking knowing that Ang knew that something may be up with Kobori that's why she was determined to go to Bangkok Noi to reassure herself. She wanted to tell herself that he'll be okay when really she knew that it may not be possible considering how bad they were being bombed. 
It was good that she still went regardless of what her mother said. At least she got to spend his last minutes with him, which is still sad.  :cry: 
My goodness. I am going to catch this live tomorrow morning. I'm gonna have to ditch my College Algebra class. TT___TT Well, it'll be worth it, hopefully. 

Mae

sarNie Adult
My heart aches way too much. I don't know if I'll ever be able to find the right words to describe my feelings! Thank you ladies for expressing all of your feelings.. I concur with each one of you, and only wish I can find the strength to share as well. :cry: I am so heartbroken...

andromeda

sarNie Egg
Hi all.  It's about time I joined in this conversation.

I first saw a movie of Koo Gum when I was a child (forgot the name of actors/actresses) but this is the first lakorn/drama version of Koo Gum for me.  And it has been enjoyable thus far.  Like many of you, I secretly wish the ending is going to be different but that will be for our wishful thinking. 

Love those around us before it is too late--and appreciate those that loves us for they will not be around forever.  It's important to open your heart, but more important to open your mind.  

cecilia

Staff member
andromeda said:
Love those around us before it is too late--and appreciate those that loves us for they will not be around forever.  It's important to open your heart, but more important to open your mind.  
It's hard to open your mind and accept what's true in your heart when people around deem you to be a traitor already.  It's hard to open your heart to love when you're bind into something that you're contemplating over from the start --- I don't know .. i agree with everything you said but putting myself in Ang's shoe .. it's really hard.  When Vanus told her to forget everything, it's like everything was lift off her shoulder ... she even ADMIT OPENLY that she loves her husband in front of the man who she was obligated to carry out the promise .. i think if she would have met Vanus early then she wouldn't have to suffer so much pain in her heart each time she tried to hurt her husband.  Th moment Vanus told her that .. you could see how hopeful and happy she is of the future ...

I really am sad for Ang .. by the time she's lift from this burden (even Vanus concluded it himself) it's too late ... she was so excited to go after him to tell him what's in her heart ... that she loves him from all these years. The moments he thought she never cherish stays with her always --- even though she has tries to hide it, there are time she forgot about herself and went with the flow.

**Slowly come back to normal -- but tomorrow is not looking good at all T_TTT

andromeda

sarNie Egg
Hi Cecilia,

I'm sure there were political implications for Ang's decisions and the circumstances surrounding her and Kobori (considering the historical elements during which this love story takes place).  Although this is fictional, it does take place during a time of war and occupation that actually happened.  Aside from the historical facts, this drama/lakorn points out a lot of our human traits, emotions, and obligations (that we sometimes impose on ourselves more so than others imposing on us).  

cecilia said:
It's hard to open your mind and accept what's true in your heart when people around deem you to be a traitor already.  It's hard to open your heart to love when you're bind into something that you're contemplating over from the start --- I don't know .. i agree with everything you said but putting myself in Ang's shoe .. it's really hard.  When Vanus told her to forget everything, it's like everything was lift off her shoulder ... she even ADMIT OPENLY that she loves her husband in front of the man who she was obligated to carry out the promise .. i think if she would have met Vanus early then she wouldn't have to suffer so much pain in her heart each time she tried to hurt her husband.  Th moment Vanus told her that .. you could see how hopeful and happy she is of the future ...

I really am sad for Ang .. by the time she's lift from this burden (even Vanus concluded it himself) it's too late ... she was so excited to go after him to tell him what's in her heart ... that she loves him from all these years. The moments he thought she never cherish stays with her always --- even though she has tries to hide it, there are time she forgot about herself and went with the flow.

**Slowly come back to normal -- but tomorrow is not looking good at all T_TTT

cecilia

Staff member

V: Uncle Pon/Bua told me that you're going to have a baby.
Ang: Yes
Vanus: Well then .. I've decided ... regardless, he's still the father of the child.  As for the other things, let it aside .. don't take it to heart/worry about unless you're doing this for other reasons ... if it's like that .. then after the war, I must return to marry you.
Ang: At this moment .. there isn't any other reason other than I love my child and the father of my child (a lot). 

* Why can't Kobori hear this TT____TT

Vanus: That's good. That's good, Ang.  It's good that you're like this. I want you to be happy.