[Ch5] Koo Kum (Exact)

Mae

sarNie Adult
Cecilia, dear! When you have a chance, do you think you could translate the rawr scene...it would be great to know what Angsumalin and Kobori are saying to each other. If it's not too troublesome..otherwise I'll just wait until Malie finishes translating all episodes too :)

Mae

sarNie Adult
Oh, I want to know what they're saying from when he grabbed Angsumalin's wrist, and then she definitely had a feeling what would happen next to their struggle, etc... He was definitely saying things, but I couldn't catch all of it. It's not the aftermath scene that Cecilia already translated... Or did I miss it somewhere else?

cecilia

Staff member
Mae said:
Cecilia, dear! When you have a chance, do you think you could translate the rawr scene...it would be great to know what Angsumalin and Kobori are saying to each other. If it's not too troublesome..otherwise I'll just wait until Malie finishes translating all episodes too :)
B/c i love it lmao = i'll do it again :wub:

Ang took the drunk Kobori in and tried to help him take off his clothes ..

Kobori rolled over and said, "Hideko." 

The frustrated Ang nicely said, "You're drunk. Please go to sleep."

She turned him over and finally took off his shirt ... and added, "You sleep here then. I'll go set up outside (to sleep)"

She turned around about to leave but was stopped by Kobori's grip. He asked, "Why?"

Ang struggled to break free from his tight grip, "Kobori."

With so many questions, Kobori continued to ask, "Why? Am I that bad?  Is that why you don't love me? Why?"

Ang ordered him to let her go, "Let go. I told you to let go," as she continued to wriggle her hand free from his grip.

She loudly repeated, 'LET GO!'

However, Kobori pulled her in upon hearing these orders making Ang landed on top of him.  He reached out his hand to hold onto her tightly and asked, "Please tell me .. how bad am I?   Please tell me."

Ang continued to struggle free and told him, "Let go off me. Let go."

Unable to control his emotions, Kobori continued to hold onto her tightly, making it harder for her to break free.

Out of love and anger, he told her, "In your eyes, regardless, I'll never be a good person.  It's not strange at all if I were to be that horrible person in the end."

Ang got scared upon hearing his last words .. she tried to get away only to get pull back by Kobori again.

He grabbed her tightly as he tried to kiss her .. The struggling Ang continued to tell him, "Let go. Please .. let me go."

With Ang in his embrace, he continued to hold her tightly and retorted, "You never please me.  You have never .. say anything good to me to make me happy."

Ang continued to struggle free from him.  Kobori turned over and hovered over Ang.  He continued to forcefully kiss her as she struggle to push him away with her plead, "Let go."

The two love birds continued to battle on the floor ... one trying to get free while the other trying to take control ..

oUnable to push him away, Ang resorted to bite him on the shoulder .. then she pushed him over and knocked off the flower vase on the table in their bedroom.  Kobori quickly gathered himself and jumped back toward Ang to hover over her once more.  Ang continued to plead him to let her go .. 

Kobori pinned her down and loudly declared, "You're married to me now ...  you can't escape me anymore." With these last words, he went in to kiss her forcefully.  Ang continued to struggle and bit him once more ... however, Kobori didn't give up and continued his business with her.  Eventually, she gave in and so the two consummated their marriage that very drunken night ..

Oh, god .. I'm blushing so bad ..
Now, let's wait for the baby news lol

gloria83

sarNie Adult
i love you girl!!!! Thanks so much for all your hard work!!! I wanna see them make that baby again!

cikna

sarNie Adult
I can't help myself but join in the discussion! and this i blame ceci for pasting those irresistable pictures and updates on FB and Nda who dilligently communicate with me through the forum personal msg. :woot:   koogum has always been my favourite lakorn, though it has a beautiful sad ending (did I choose the right term???). anyways, this version is really exciting and i would say the best version ever! never thought bie as a good actor. never watched any of his drama before. but i guess, with many years of experience acting on scree and on stage in front of live audience, his acting skills were superb! his eyes, face, body gestures, speech, all work well together to bring out kobori to life. as for noona, i have not been updating myself about thai entertaiment for quite a while. her portray of angsumalin is like exactly like how i imagine angsumalin would be in the novel (i have never read the novel. i wish there's an english version for that novel!). a thai woman who values tradition but have the mind of a modern individual in a world where men reign supreme. she is independant and not afraid to say what she feel is right or wrong. she is not the prettiest but she is sweet and may be the most beautiful woman in the eyes of the men who love her (kobori and vanus). it's her individuality that sets her apart from other women which caught kobori's eyes, mind and of course, his heart. noona, to me, portrays angsumalin really well. all of sudden, i become a drama critic. have more to write. but got work to do. will be back later. 
i love koogum 2013!!!! :dance1:

moofangz810

sarNie Egg
Hi cecilia,

I don't understand Thai language and am truly grateful for your effort to do these translations for those special parts. I was able to understand what the episode is saying after reading your translation. YOUR EFFORT IS TRULY APPRECIATED by those who can't understand Thai language. :clap:  :thanks:

Would it then be ok for you to translate the part where the soldier came to Ang's hse and told the family something in episode 16? Angsumalin became worried after what the soldier told them.

cecilia

Staff member
Cikna, write more .. i love reading your insight as well as everyone else <3

I look forward toward next week b/c it's spring break and that means ..
i have time to stream both live on Monday and Tuesday. 
A good treat, indeed !

moofangz810 said:
Hi cecilia,

I
don't understand Thai language and am truly grateful for your effort to
do these translations for those special parts. I was able to understand
what the episode is saying after reading your translation. YOUR EFFORT
IS TRULY APPRECIATED by those who can't understand Thai language. :clap:  :thanks:

Would
it then be ok for you to translate the part where the soldier came to
Ang's hse and told the family something in episode 16? Angsumalin became
worried after what the soldier told them.
Thank you .. and no problem ..
i'm glad i can share my joy with the Koo Gumiers here. 
Better to share joy than to bottle it all up inside :)

I'll do this part later tonight when i get home from class or if i have time in between classes, I'll translate it ja.

cecilia

Staff member
I hope this will do for now --- I love seeing her worry about him or maybe not ..
either way, she was concern .. a little is better than nothing like Kobori said lol

Kesuke: Commander Kobori told me to inform you that he has to leave to the [government building]  asap. He wont' be able to come tonight.

Granny: Wait.

Kesuke: Yes?

Granny: You're leaving just like that then?

Kesuke: Yes ma'am.

*** He left ***

Mom: What is it now?

Ang: There probably is an emergency meeting.

Mom: I think there's something unusual about this to have him call on so fast.

*** Ang's worry and rush out to call Kesuke to wait  ***

Ang: Kesuke

Kesuke: Yes, ma'am.

Ang: Do you .. by chance, know why he got call there for? Is it regarding ... er ..or trouble that aren't good or not?

Kesuke: It's nothing ... I heard that the meeting is with a German soldier.

Ang: A German soldier?!

Kesuke: Is there something wrong?

Ang: No, nothing.

** The interigation is the two CHAOS/TROUBLE uncle ***

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
A big congratulation to Bie for receiving the award Kwanjai Mahachon from 9entertain for the 5th year. Super excited for him and that award totally matches him and should be his. Bie has fanclub from all around the whole world, his personality is what makes people like him. I LOVE BIE and will always and forever LOVE him.

Mae

sarNie Adult
Hehehe, I love conversing with all of you in here! Koo Kum has been such hot topic :)

And let me chime in that I, too, want Bie and Noona to do the remake of Tik and Aom's lakorn Roy Leh Sanae Rai. Bie would be a great conniving Kongpope, while Noona could totally pull off Namneung. Again, it would be heartwarming to see their sizzling romance in another lakorn...

moonstar

sarNie Adult
I think they did the musical before Khu Kam. 

The more I think about Bie and Noona as Kongpope and Namnueng the more I want it to happen. Can someone let the director of Koo kum to direct Roy Leh Sanae rai with Noona and Bie for a happy ending since Koo Gum will leave us in tears.

looksy

sarNie Adult
Oh Congrats to Bie on his win. There was no way he could lose this award this year with Koo Kum being so hot and all.

cecilia said:
Noona really did the magic for me . i don't want him with anyone else but Noona lol

I don't mind seeing these two in ROY LEH SANAE RAI remake -- LET'S BREAK that bed again lol

LOL, let's break that bed again shall we. In my fan letter to Khun Boy, I suggested to Khun Boy that if Exact were to ever remake Roy Leh Sanae Rai, for him to consider Bie and Noona for the lakorn.  I think these two would do so well in these roles, even though RLSR is not high on my list of favorite/memorable lakorns, mainly b/c the storyline is so typical of a lakorn plot, but it's an enjoyable lakorn nonetheless.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
moofangz810 said:
Hi everyone,
Can I ask a question? Bie and noona did a musical together right? Was that before or after Khu Kam?
Hey, Bie and Noona had more than one musical together, one was Banlang Mek and the other was Ruk Jub Jai, these are the two i know, not sure if there are more. :)
I haven't seen Roy leh Sanae Rai, but if it's Bie, I'll watch anything. LOL :)