[Ch5] Koo Kum (Exact)

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Yayyy! Bie's version is out! :D There's not that "many" spoilers but of course there are many enough to make me squeal like crazy!! I'm going crazy right now. Back to rewatching it for the thousandth time. LOL 

Credit: ExactChannel

looksy

sarNie Adult
Thanks for posting that. I'm loving those spoiler scenes, too. *SCREAMS* I can't wait!!!!  I've been listening to Bie's song non-stop.

Oh, I must share with you girls.  Look what's on it's way from Thailand to me. My best friend found me a much hard to find copy of one of the "Koo Kum" lakorn magazines. I emailed her the other day that I was super obsessed and asked for her to be on the lookout.  It's hard to find because these lakorn magazines usually sell out before the lakorn airs. 

I'm so happy. Can't wait to flip through the pages.  :p

roselovesice

Haha I was going to order myself one from Ethaicd. I will soon. I'm just a broke college student at the moment. LOL But do have fun scanning through it once you get it. ;)

By the way, as much as I don't want to ask this question nor do I want to know the answer, has there been any news as to when it is going to end? I want to prepare myself in advance. lol Hopefully not until next month! Or even better, after next month! LOL I be dreaming and hoping to much for the 2 months. hehe. :p

looksy

sarNie Adult
roselovesice said:
By the way, as much as I don't want to ask this question nor do I want to know the answer, has there been any news as to when it is going to end? I want to prepare myself in advance. lol Hopefully not until next month! Or even better, after next month! LOL I be dreaming and hoping to much for the 2 months. hehe. :p

Awee, I don't want this lakorn to end either.  My friend says that someone at pantip posted that it would end on April 1st or April 2nd, but it's not confirmed. If it is true, then that would make this lakorn around 19 or 20 episodes.  Before Exact changed their programming from 4 days a week, I noticed that most lakorns had around 28 to 30 episodes and big projects such as "Ching Chang" had over 50 eps and "Malai Sarm Chai" had 45 eps. But since Exact/Ch5 changed to the 2 day format, I haven't been following any of their lakorns to know if their lakorns are still that long or if they are shorter now.

Like you, I'm hoping it won't end until May. Let's cross our fingers and pray to the lakorn gods. We need lots of sweet scenes with Kobori and Ang to make up for the dreaded ending. 

Reactions: NdA

gloria83

sarNie Adult
Bie's mv is so good!  been watching it over again and again.  Thanks again!  its torture to wait until Mon but this will do for now.  Keep them coming.  I really dont want it to end.

NdA

1023er ^^:BieNa :^^
New MV was so good, Bie has great voice..it really touching

Koo gum..what have you done to me? I used to not obsess over an ongoing lakorn, but now I'm in state that I don’t even want to look at other lakorns. I just keep re-watching this lakorn, listening to beautiful OST for whole day and reading episodes recaps over & over again..

@gloria I could feel you.. :unsure: we does have same symptoms 

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
Love Bie's song super much and it's expressing Kobori's feeling super much. Love Bie's voice super much and some of the new spoiled scenes are making me screamed. Can't wait till Monday, it seems a long way. I'm gonna re-listen to Bie's song until Koo Kum comes.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I also love Bie's sog so much. It makes me cry every time i listen to it. He's so hot in the MV Also. :) Just like all of you are probably doing right now, I'm listening to both Bie and Noona's songs over and over again, until Monday get's here.

cecilia

Staff member
Yaya once told Nadech that she wants to be Angsumalin in RATREE SAMORSORN show .. and now her dream came true.  She's surrounded by all her KOBORI <3

Credit: yaya@urassayas

I'd love to be in her shoe as well .. surrounded by all my favorite KOBORI <3

Only the handsome one can be KOBORI -- the three KOBORI were there together <3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=houHIkqxIu4
Credit: as tagged on youtube clip

roselovesice

Congrats to Bie! What did he win for by the way? :D

Gosh. I am JEALOUS of Yaya at the moment. I want to be surrounded by them 3 handsome Kobori's! TT___TT 555

cecilia

Staff member
roselovesice said:
Congrats to Bie! What did he win for by the way? :D

Gosh. I am JEALOUS of Yaya at the moment. I want to be surrounded by them 3 handsome Kobori's! TT___TT 555
Best Singer ja <3

gloria83

sarNie Adult
aww...this is a new award that he won right?  How lucky is Yaya right now?  so jealous...this is the best feeling right now..lol  Bie def deserve it cause he is truly amazing and such a hard worker, he puts in 110% in everything he does!

imomo

sarNie Hatchling
I am in loving with Bie song, listening to this song every night before I fall sleep. Wondering when Gun's song mv will release too.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Happy for Bie too!!!Yaya is so lucky to be surrounded by three Kobori's especially my Kobo-Bie!!! Wish i  was her. LOL. Bie deserves that award for he is an amazing singer. :)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
So true, but hey, Yaya gets to be in a Lakorn w/ Num!!! LOL, so he don't need to be there then.She's spending more time with him anyway. Gosh I would love to see how Bie and Yaya will be if they get a lakorn together, is it possible? :)

roselovesice

It's possible but i don't think there's a chance any time soon. Bie is quite the busy guy and he is taking a break after Koo Gum, sadly. :( 
I just want more of Bie and Noona. I have a feeling we may get to see more of Bie and Noona in the future because of how HOT they are as well. It's like seeing Bie and Vill over and over. I want to see Bie and Noona over and over from now on. I don't care how repetitive it will be. lol 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
LOL, I also Bie and Vill, but I love Bie and Noona more. I really want to see Bie pair up with Kimmy too, but since he's taking a break, it won't be any time soon then. Oh well, still wishing though. Also, More Bie and Noona, when will Monday get here?!