[Ch5] Koo Kum (Exact)

ookii

sarNie Hatchling
i find it weird that in this version they focus so much on kobori's emotions; that he (as a japanese man) is so open about his love....but then again, it's exact and bie and kobori already admit he kinda lack the "samurai spirit" so..........i can't complain! :rolleyes1:
anyway, it's epi.13 and they finally got engaged....what have been causing this drag?!  other than that, hooray for the long awaited wedding scenes tomorrow. Finally~
oh yeah...love the new ending theme and scenes also. my anxiety level for this lakorn just went up a notch because of that. i want to see kobori man up to ang already!

teasingonly555

sarNie Egg
i did some damn ugly crying on this episode!!! not the kind with tears. it's the kind when my heart is all choked up in pain and i'm swearing, shaking in fury, and fist pumping like mad!!! damn damn damn!!! screencaps credit to star_sapphire@pantip

gloria83

sarNie Adult
thanks for the caps!!!!!  My tears were flowing down my cheeks as Kobori cried and was so heartbroken that Ang can do that to him.  He is so hurt to the fact that he has just enough.  Im so mad ata Ang but I see how sad she feels for hurting him and seeing him cry, I believe she feels so sad and so bad.  Bie's song is perfect and the new scenes are so exciting, cant wait for tomorrow's episode!   Finally the wedding, next will be the rape-love scene.  Could anyone be so kind to translate scenes for us?

ookii

sarNie Hatchling
seeing those caps makes me want to bitchslap ang so much for making kobori cry & not believing in "love conquers all" anymore.
i was shaking my head along with kobori when dr. takeda encourage him that kobori's love will be able to win over ang's hatred. dude....there's no way, that young lady is just too damn proud and overly bipolar!

bie did an amazing job portraying such raw emotions.......and noona is just pitiful being hot and cold with her feelings. why can't they just give each other a heartwarming hug already?!  :teary:

cecilia

Staff member
It's so sad .. and so happy at the same time ..
Don't know .. these two feelings made me don't want to face the truth in the end of the series. :(

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
We love the pain, though we know how much it'll hurt, we still wait for it. This will be the only lakorn and only Koo Gum version that will make me cry the most. I swear. Just seeing Kobo-Bie's tears my heart stops, hai jai mai auk, mun ja kard jai lerei. Tu sia tshaj li os. :cry:  :lmao:

Mae

sarNie Adult
This version breaks my heart so much! Kobo-bie is such an amazing actor... I can feel Kobori's pain with him! I love it how Exact is portraying this Kobori...because he is human and he does have feelings too.. He's not just a typical soldier. Another note, I am very satisfied that this Kobori stands up to Angsumalin a lot more than previous versions.

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
This is the first lakorn that made me cried in every single episode and made me cried the most. When I see Bie cry, it makes me cry more and sad. I feel so pity for Kobori, no matter how much Ang hurts him, he'll always LOVE her.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Why isn't there someone like that in real life? *Hopful wishing* It's so hard to find someone like that. Kobo-Bie is my official Dream-husband. :)

cecilia

Staff member
Feel so sad for Kobori and Ang ..
She loves him -- but is doing thing to provoke him
Her pride overshadow the love she has for him :(
You could see how hurt she was when he questioned her why she choose their engagement day to do this ..

T_T
When he hits the banana tree .. i just want to go in and hug him tightly! So much pain ..
Bie did well in this role -- one of his best role yet to date ^_____^

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
5555+ right sometime we scray to face the end scene, this is will be the most sad for me when i face to watch the end and will cry so loud :lmao:  :lmao:. he still dont get much love from her and he already die not fair a poor guy like kobori

looksy

sarNie Adult
This lakorn is absolutely beautiful. It's so detailed and I'm loving all of the extra scenes we get of Kobori and Ang. Kobori and Ang are multi-layer characters and the director and screenwriter are not afraid to pick at these layers to present to us.

I love that scene of Kobori standing at the waterfront(while Ang continues with the engagement ceremony without him). He squeezed his fist so tight.  His pain and disappointment is so great. Of the countless times that she said she hated him, maybe he was in denial all this time and had a glimmer of hope that his love and sincerity could win over her hate, but in this scene, at this moment, it was as if all of the sudden it hits him....the extent of her hate for him. 

I also loved it when he confronted her, how his words left her speechless.  For once, firecracker Ang couldn't find the right words to fight back and she didn't dare look straight into his eyes.

Theses scenes were so well acted by both Bie and Noona. I cried so much for them.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Well said Looksy! I'm glad Kobori ain't letting Ang get everything her way. It's about time...in some way. 555
It's sad knowing that he was in denial this whole time. Well, Ang's "hate" isn't really "hate." It's just a "front" that she needs to get rid of because she's killing our Kobori slowly. I don't want my baby daddy to die just yet. LOL I am so excited for tomorrows episode. I wonder how things are going to lead from here on. Hehe.
Nonetheless, Bie and Noona are definitely portraying a sympathetic, loving, great version of Ang and Kobori. Never knew I would love this lakorn ever considering the ending. I hate tragic endings and I blame Bie and Noona for making this version so addicting and super good. 555 I love it! <3 

Anyways, I thought this was cute. Hopefully this is a scene. To see our Ang play the Khim and Kobori play the Shamisen. We just need the baby for a complete family band (portrait). 555 ;)

Credit: Koo Gum FB

teasingonly555

sarNie Egg
koo gum has definitely gotten me back into my photoshopping days! look what i did!!! i'm gonna start a digital scrapbook/memorybook/collage of KG!!! 

hmm...need to save a new version, because "pain" got cut off from ko's quote--->

sarNie Adult
why did ang look so upset at the engagement? she didn't look sad upset. she looked pissed off upset, when he didn't show.

cecilia

Staff member
^LOL .. i suppose -- i have one too many favorite .. and this certainly is one of them.

Anyway, who's waking up to catch this live? I'll be here 8:00 am us central time zone (wisconsin) .. See y'all in less than 6 hours lol

looksy

sarNie Adult
My heart is aching hearing Bie's song along with the upcoming sad scenes in the closing credits. The introduction of Bie's song in this episode almost feels like a shift in the lakorn, like the beginning to the end.....the end that we all fear. I don't know if my heart is ready for all of the sadness.

I hate that last clip in the new closing credits of Kobori holding "the letter".....I think it's Wanut's letter to Ang that she hid from him..........I can feel his heart shatter.

One part of me is so scared to see the rest of this tragic love story, but another part of me wants to be a witness to Kobori and Ang's love....If only Kobori knew how much Ang really loves him........

Oh, I need to stop listening to Bie's song...........it's making me cry so much for them. Why must the author make this story so sad?