[Ch5] Koo Kum (Exact)

cecilia

Staff member
Continue w/ Dr & Kobori converation
Dr: Their side of family agreed.  There's just us left who need to take action.  What's wrong?

Kobori: Nothing, Doc.

Dr: Takeda told me that your wound started again. 

Kobori: It's nothing, Doc.  Just a little scratch.

Dr: What did you hit?

Kobori: Forget it, Doc.  This wound .. will soon be healed but a certain wound will not heal that easily.

Dr: Regardless of what kind of wound it is, it can be cured.  But for a certain wound, it just needs time and patch up little more (pay attention). 

Kobori: I probably have to spend a lifetime ... until this wound is heal. T_T

Dr: It probably won't be that long (to that point). 

Kobori: I know, Doc.  I'm not a good samurai (soldier).  I like art and music much more than battlement (war).  I'm a soldier b/c everyone in my family are.  That's all. Our military does not want a soldier like me. (something about controlling).  Only the strong soldiers last.  When I left home, mother  told me, "go, my son.  Our sun is in the East.  It's in front of you." Strange, Doc, that my mother's message hit me hard just in time.  Hideko, my sun.  Though I was able to grasp onto her, she is burning hot .. maybe, I might get burned too.  Thank you, Doc, for listening to me.  Thank you for taking care of everything.  I'll inform my uncle of this news. 

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Oh that was a sad and touching talk he had with the Doc.  :cry: 
And Kobori + Takedo's bromance is just  :woot2: 555 I love Puri's character. Yes, his character is a really strong side character. I love him as well.  :wink: 
Thank you very much Ceci!  :heart:

BTS of Noona recording her song for the lakorn.
Credit: truebanks

cecilia

Staff member
This song made me feel so sad for Kobori ..
I want to cry .. thinking about his situation T_T

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhRAdc6stL4
Credit: as tagged

I love you .. no less than anyone else
I care and worry about you in no second to anyone
My love, my good feeling, they came in second
But Can't ask to be the one for you
B/c you have that someone
B/c I've seen since
B/c I came late
Therefore I can only accept the truth
Upon seeing your eyes, I know that it's impossible
Even though our hearts ... know that we want each other

I came after .. and that was the only fault
Along with my life .. and my breath ..
I can give it to you ... everything
It's b/c I came after .. that's why I have to make ways
Even when I always knew ... that I love you no less than anyone

I know it well that you have feeling for me
There are no other reasons that will make us not suitable for one another
We can talk just about anything ... except that .. about you and I
which can never be real

B/c you have that someone
B/c I've seen since
B/c I came late
Therefore I can only accept the truth
Upon seeing your eyes, I know that it's impossible
Even though our hearts ... know that we want each other

I came after .. and that was the only fault
Along with my life .. and my breath ..
I can give it to you ... everything
It's b/c I came after .. that's why I have to make ways
Even when I always knew ... that I love you no less than anyone
Just that I came after ... but I still want to love you ... forever

Now, i'm going to bed - crying b/c of KOBORI/ANG's sad love

looksy

sarNie Adult
cecilia said:
Now, i'm going to bed - crying b/c of KOBORI/ANG's sad love

Oh, I lost track of how many times I cried already watching this lakorn. The thought of Ang losing this fine man that loves her wholeheartedly and the poor girl doesn't know that their time together is fleeting. Her name means the "sun" but she'll never shine as bright as when she was loved by Kobori. 

NdA

1023er ^^:BieNa :^^
Maybe I’m minor here. I’m kind of sympathy towards Angsumalin rather than hate her. Why? Okay let putting yourself on her point of view. If you’re girl in era were society have big influence on every decisions you will made. Live around people who easily throw rubbish judgement  like gossiping and spread untrue rumour without having interest to know whether they are right or wrong, for sure you will be burden and can’t really act as you want to. What should you do? I understand Angsumalin, she in position where there was no choice to choose and She was loved wrong person at the wrong time. I don’t know what wrong with that super annoying mother & daughter (gossip mongerer family) always taunting and saying sarcasm words to Ang & her family, but you can see Angsumalin reflex towards Kobori a little bit influence by these two gossip mongerer. Take example in episode 1 when these two gossip mongerer saying that Angsumalin’s family only have girls in it, so they’re not safe. Then when kobori silently entered Angsumalin house, she felt like being threaten by Kobori suddenly appearance (she alone in the house and she is a girl)..the result.. blood on Kobori head. In my opinion, Angsumalin hating Kobori was the way she loved him. At the moment she hurt Kobori either physically or emotionally at the same time she also felt hurt.

My thought about Angsumalin maybe mislead because I don’t fully understanding Thai but this what I feel about her character. or maybe it’s Noona portrayed Angsumalin, that I couldn’t bring myself to hate her..kekeke :coverlaf:

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
I agree with you @NdA that if I was in a situation like that, I've done like her, but if you hate someone doesn't mean you have to hate everyone from that culture. For example like if you hate a guy super much, it doesn't mean you have to hate every single person from his family. Angsumalin has the right to hate Japanese people, but she should just hate the mean and terrible one that's doing all the harm to Thai people. Kobori never did anything mean and terrible to her family, he always help her family, and when her family and her is in danger Kobori risk his life just to save the person he love.

cecilia

Staff member
Dreamlove said:
Blushing like crazy -- OMG! This will make the weekend last forever!!! Monday and Tuesday need to get here asap .. and the following monday/tuesday need to be here asap too .. why can't we have KOOGUM everyday for KOBORI/ANGSUMALIN special :(

I really like this shot : http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=501830789881247&set=a.494486960615630.109618.494063417324651&type=1&theater

This one is so so cute : http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=501573806573612&set=a.494486960615630.109618.494063417324651&type=1&theater

Wanna cry upon seeing this photo .. that smile will soon go away T_T http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=501161809948145&set=a.494486960615630.109618.494063417324651&type=1&theater

teasingonly555

sarNie Egg
omg! kobori in suspenders again. what he did for ang, why she so kind to model for him? i edited to add more pics, and add some descriptions

cr. noona_nuengtida, neung_props, jaaeykondee, and pootpoot IGs

so apparently, the filming is getting "close to the end", how close? it doesn't say, but the crewman comments that it's getting sad for him too. 

cecilia

Staff member
^i love those shot .. but a part of my heart .. seems to ache each time i think of their future together *sniff*

I'm going to enjoy their sweet moments slowly -- to avoid the unfortunate fate. T_T

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
TT_____________TT I love their date session! 555 Thanks for sharing ladies and thanks ceci for the translation!  :heart:
I am going to savor their sweet (and bitter-sweet) moments together. I'm going to take as much as I can get from the two. 555 I don't want to think about what is going to happen. 
I just wish there would be a sequel to the lakorn where Kobori is waiting for Ang and she does pass away only to be reborn again and reunite with him. Hence, they are finally a TRUE couple and not an ill-fated one. I don't want the sequel like Dan-Donut's although it was quite cute just because it was Dan & Donut. 555 Heck! If Bie and Noona would just date forreals. I would be less sad about the ending. Hahhaha!  :thumbsup:

As much as I like Nadech, the movie isn't even out yet, yet he's leading the poll. Hmm. Such a big fanbase the boy got. 555 GO BIE!!  :dance1:

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
Someone should make a fan mv of the sad scenes from Koo Kum and put Bie's song from Koo Kum on it. That'll be sad with all those sad scenes of Angsumalin being mean to Kobori with Bie as Kobori singing that song to Angsumalin that how much does he have to waste his tears, how long does he have to love and wait, at last he'll never change his mind.....

gloria83

sarNie Adult
Im with you too Ceci!! I'm such a Nadech fan but Bie truly stole my heart in this version so I had to betray my heart and vote for Bie!!!!  I m pretty sure I will love Nadech as well in the movie just cause he is so gorgeous, but as of right now, Bie def got my vote for being the cutest and more adorable Kobori!!!!!!  Love you Sukrit!  Keepy up the awesome job and I love your cries!  Hurry weekend so we can see him get down and dirty!  We all love that!

Mae

sarNie Adult
Awww...the bromance between Kobori and Takeda is so genuine. It will break my heart to see Kobori tell Takeda to let him go and cure others who are less wounded and have a better chance of surviving at the end. I mean, I knew Kobori and Takeda were close in other versions, but the previous Kobori and Takeda bonds were nothing compared to Bie and Puri's version. Awww...tears for Kobori, Takeda, and Angsumalin, all of them during the ending scene.

On the bright side, thanks for posting that jaw dropping photo of Kobori and Ang...oh the anticipation for the next few episodes. I can't wait until Angsumalin promises Kobori she will treat him better until she tells him to let go (due to Wanut)....