[Ch5] Koo Kum (Exact)

ookii

sarNie Hatchling
looksy said:
I just wish more people would give this version of Koo Kum a try.  They are missing out. 

it's their choice for missing out so no need to think about them at all....i'm just glad i'm not one of them.

oh yeah....the last scene from epi.11 was totally great...bie as kobori is childish yet so manly at the same time.
i couldn't stop giggling to myself upon seeing kobori's "horrified" face after realizing what ang just did to him. LOL

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Same here, I don't get why some people judge this so much, just because the cast is younger and new. I like younger and New, not too many old faces. LOL @cecilia's translation  of the last scene. I couldn't stop laughing after reading each side-note. I feel the same way here, and there is nothing wrong with being too creative w/ your mind. LOL. I will always support Bie and Noona!!! Though I'm wishing I was Kobori's Hideko, a better one at that, no heartbreaks for our Bie. :)

ookii

sarNie Hatchling
teasingonly555 said:
that's right! it's their lost, but i really wish more people did so that the rating would be higher. today's ep 11 got a 2.9 (4.8,2.5).

yeah.....if only we live in thailand than maybe the rating would've triple already increased already because although the casts are not ideal, they are all really doing a great job portraying their characters, including the side characters. heck, i was happy that in epi.11, pon and bua kinda stood up for ang and beat miew(?)'s husband for dissing ang. anyway, TUESDAY PLEASE COME ALREADY!.....

looksy

sarNie Adult
I keep on replaying that moment when Kobori holds Ang as he softly calls out "Hideko"...........gosh Ang is one tough cookie....how can she not melt upon hearing that? His words were so gentle and so full of passion. All he wants is for her to feel the beating of his heart as he held her close to let her know how much his heart aches for her

The more I watch that moment, the more I empathize for Kobori. It must be shear torture to hear her say she hates him, when he loves her so much. I so admire his love for her. It's easy to love someone who loves you in return, but it takes courage to continue loving someone who rejects you time after time. 

YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile
Sad... I can't watch it yet... I am always anxious to hear all of everyone's thought and response to the lakorn.... I follow this thread all day long (even checking during class hours... LOL)... everytime I receive a new message of anyone responding... I am just this CRAZY!!! lol...

BTW... I am lovimg this new version of Koo Gum...

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I'm glad you like it. Everyone here loves it too. This version is really good and different from the previous ones too. Bie is doing so great as Kobori and this might just be the role that i love him the most in. A very loving person with a true heart for Ungsumalin.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
He's always showing up at the right time. He's truly a hero. 555 I can't wait to see this episode! :D 

Credit: ExactChannel

cecilia

Staff member
Who's here .. i am .. can't wait . . it's starting in a few minutes. it's on!

Feel terribly bad for Kobori .. Mor Yochi asks him where he got the new scratches from and  he says it's nothing.  Just a tiny scratch, it'll heal but there are other scars that will not go away -- might take him life after life to get over it.  The doctor says that it'll go away if he continue to add more involvement into it (bond w/it).   Also sad on the part where he says that his mother told him that the sun rise in the East right in front of him .. but when he got that sun, it seemed to be hot ... perhaps, he might get burned and died before it. BITTER talk T_T

Ang's actions spoke louder than her heartbeats --- the way she clung onto him when that bomb drop on was so so sweet <3 

i love how he answered her back, 'always,' when she asked him if he capable (after the bombing) since he offered to take her to the boat

The wedding is next week ... they're engaged first than wedding a week after ... it's so sad .. gonna cry so much after seeing him in pain knowing that everything is POLITIC after all .. even on his wedding day from the woman he loves :(

BTW .. Ang hate that POLITIC got pulled into this mess ... yet, she continues to drag POLITIC in it herself. *sighed* She's so bipolar!

icebe

sarNie Hatchling
ha, she cleaned her nails with water - not her mouth
I mean she said she hates him so I would've expected her to wash her mouth after the kiss, but nooo... she frantically washes her nails 5555
looks like she didn't mind the kiss ^-^

cecilia

Staff member
icebe said:
ha, she cleaned her nails with water - not her mouth
I mean she said she hates him so I would've expected her to wash her mouth after the kiss, but nooo... she frantically washes her nails 5555
looks like she didn't mind the kiss ^-^
She reminiscences about it ... time after time during her wash .. so i'm sure she's enjoying it after all lmao

She was touched to see Kobori handed her the handkerchief, her handkerchief.  USE your heart and eyes to see the TRUE him like Michael said .. don't let your head CLOUD your judgement! He kept it all this time, foolish girl.  How can you not love him after seeing so many goodness in his nature ... oh, i forgot to mention that Ang told Michael that she did this out of humanity and for that second .. she's reminded of what Kobori said ... that he did it out of humanity as well. *sigh*  Oh, Ang, my bipolar n'ek.  You need to push your pride aside and enjoy these moments w/the man you love.  BTW, she wanted to hold onto him during the bike ride too but hesitated at the end ... Somehow, Kobori sensed that  movement and felt sad :(

teasingonly555

sarNie Egg
yes, i just finished the epi too! like cecilia omfg! my single most memorable moment for this episode was when he said "always" too!!! epic moments for epi 12:

1. ang's ridiculous wolverine scars on this back. ang washing her devils' nails, trying to get rid of evidence that she raped ko. 

2. ko is her white knight again. he's the man when he lifted ang over his broad shoulder and tread his way through the bombs. he's stuffing his face in her chest again! that's the way we like it. i like who he's grooming her and all, always about her first. did anyone find the hotline to order a kobori yet? a kobori android made in japan will suffice. wait this is getting too kinky...ahem! my favorite set of mesmerizing kobori screencaps below!

3. most romantic bicycle ride ever in a sea of bombed corpses. ang, why need be conflicted over touching ko's sexy ass?

4. i love how kobori sits like a boss on the boat ride. a soldier carrying a hot pink  handkerchief is suddenly very romantic na!!!  we barely know anything of his family, but man! he is so loved by his momma. why is this poor man alone alone in the celebration of their wedding. he's all smiley like a bride!!! kobori's exchange with dr. takeda was very bromancy. ko shoulda totally gone help! go take your shirt off, do some macho heavily weighting, sweat a bit to glisten your white man boobs, let us bathe in your glory!!!

i'm off to make some koo gum fan art now! haven't photoshop for a long time! let's go retest those skills!!!

YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile
LOVE today's episode... It's sad that the people were so rude just because Kobori is a JAP... 

However, I don't understand thai and I'm a bit confuse as to why the soldier went looking for ANG... Maybe I'll need to go back and watch and listen carefully this time... BTW... Can't wait for the wedding/engagement scene!!!! (He was so excited/happy when he got the clothes... but it's gonna be sad when he find out it was all politic...) 

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
I so love the scene kobori came to help ang so romance and wow. I was cry on the scene they both on the boat and they play noona song for the two, He look sad and move a bit far from ang to set the place that has hot sun on:(

On the preview hope that guy won't shot kobori I'm to scary next week another hurt and sad scene for us. I just think I already feel pity him.

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
No matter how awful and mean Angsumalin is to Kobori, he never and will ever never hate her because he loves her super much. The part that Kobori was talking to Dr.Yoshi was sad and next weeks episode is more sadder than this. He was super excited for those stuff his family sent him, but Angsumalin is using the engagement party to cover up that she's helping Kobori's enemy escape. Kobori's LOVE for Angsumalin play a big role in the politics and a good relationship between the Japanese and Thai, but that just and will hurt Kobori more and more. The song that Bie sing as Kobori to Angsumalin matches so much, he said how much tears does he has to waste, how long does he have to ruk and wait, but at last he will never change his mind. I just love this version of Koo Kum so much as well as Kobori and LOVE BIE TOO and super much. Angsumalin doesn't see how much love Kobori has for her, but we all do and I bet lots of people would want to marry a guy like Kobori.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I got my hands raise up high for marrying Kobo-Bie!!! I'm pretty sure Ung knows pretty well that Kobori loves her, but she's just ignoring it. Ung, why do you have to be so aweful to him? I'm going to cry so much by the time this lakorn ends,but right now lets not talk about that and enjoy what we can so far. I still have to watch today's episode, but wanted to come in here first, well off to Koo Gum episode 12. :)

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
Dreamlove said:
No matter how awful and mean Angsumalin is to Kobori, he never and will ever never hate her because he loves her super much. The part that Kobori was talking to Dr.Yoshi was sad and next weeks episode is more sadder than this. He was super excited for those stuff his family sent him, but Angsumalin is using the engagement party to cover up that she's helping Kobori's enemy escape. Kobori's LOVE for Angsumalin play a big role in the politics and a good relationship between the Japanese and Thai, but that just and will hurt Kobori more and more. The song that Bie sing as Kobori to Angsumalin matches so much, he said how much tears does he has to waste, how long does he have to ruk and wait, but at last he will never change his mind. I just love this version of Koo Kum so much as well as Kobori and LOVE BIE TOO and super much. Angsumalin doesn't see how much love Kobori has for her, but we all do and I bet lots of people would want to marry a guy like Kobori.
Where did u guy listen to bie song? I wanna listen to it.. I love noona song too

gloria83

sarNie Adult
omg! it was so intense and good!!!!! Man, we gotta wait anither wrrk for the wedding, darn!!!!! Pls translate the scenes during the end of the bomb pls??

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
suprab buroot satan said:
Where did u guy listen to bie song? I wanna listen to it.. I love noona song too
Bie's song isn't out yet, but I think you can find it in iTunes. It was put on YouTube, but it's deleted and I think Bie's song will be out soon because Noona's song for the mv is coming out soon and the album for Koo Kum is going to be available on March 28th. Every time when I listen to Bie's song I always cry because the song is super sad and if you think carefully about the song it matches the lakorn super much (it's like Kobori singing to Angsumalin telling her about his feelings from his heart).