[Ch5] Koo Kum (Exact)

NdA

1023er ^^:BieNa :^^
rak_lakorn said:
i finally join this site for this forum haha
you girls are right it's like a KOO GUM Fever time right now i can not stop thinking about them two and the movie that is going to come out also!!! lol
anyways anyone love the non-thai fan enough to sub it for us? i mean i still watch it in original but i want to understand the dialogue too because from the previous koo gum his words are so touching and loving lol i am trying to learn thai i only understand the basics haha
I would be so grateful if anyone do take their time to sub!
THANKS

You can watching koo gum with eng subs on malie's youtube channel or just type khukam eng subs on youtube then you'll find it. Currently eng subs was up to ep 3 already. Lol same here, I also understand a very basic Thai language..In order to understand moreThai, I've learned Thai language through internet this is showing how much I addicted to koo gum lakorn. 

looksy

sarNie Adult
[SIZE=12pt]OMGosh, this version of Koo Kum is definitely different. I admit, I wasn't sure if Bie could pull off this role. The test for me would be how I felt after seeing Bie and Noona's first scene together.....the all important first meet when Kobori first lays eyes on feisty Angsumalin.  At first, I thought Kobori's eagerness to befriend her and Bie's loud laugh was a bit overdone.....but then, as the [/SIZE]theme song phased into that scene when Ang[SIZE=12pt] kicked the water onto Kobori's face and how he wiped it off with his dirty hand, while flashing his boyish grin .....That was pure MAGIC!!!!......I got goosebumps.  That moment was so beautifully done.  I'm sure Ang had stolen a piece of Kobori's heart at that moment just as this lakorn has captured my heart after seeing this scene.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Yes, Bie gives us different take on Kobori. He gives this character a fresh boyish charm that is simply adorable. Bie's Kobori is flirty, macho, confident, gentle, and rough all rolled up into one. This Kobori smiles more, is at times dorky, but the depth in his character, the intensity of the storyline, and the integrity of this lakorn is still there. I applaud the director, screen writer, and cast. They are able to take this storyline that we all know and make it new and exciting.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]As for Noona, I'm impressed by her, as well. I've never seen her in a lakorn before, but she has made me a fan. I love her simple natural beauty and I love her as Ang. The director and screenwriter are doing a wonderful job with showing us her inner struggles between hate, love, loyalty, and duty. I love that scene of her laying on the mat, tossing and turning, wrestling with her feelings. telling herself that she's supposed to hate Kobori, and is in disbelief that her heart is betraying her mind, betraying Nat, and betraying her country.[/SIZE]

Love this version of Koo Kum!!! Also, when did Bie get so buff? Haha.....

NdA

1023er ^^:BieNa :^^
Yey..Finally I could upload picture on my post..I'm sure you'll will drool over this picture..kekeke

I’m not sure whether this picture really taken from koo gum lakorn scene or not.. on it there was Thai alphabet like “โอ๊ววว บี้ สุกฤษฏิ์ แบบว่า อยากเป็นนู๋นา”..it’s great if someone here willing to translate this sentence

I got this picture from สุกฤษฎิ์ วิเศษแก้ว facebook. She/He one of koo gum lakorn’s crew according to her/his profile details. 

p/s: if true then the scene was super hot indeed.. :drools: lol pervert me

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
OMG the picture is super duper hot and..... I don't know if it's Bie and Noona, but the written words in Thai has both their names on it, so maybe it's both of them.

gloria83

sarNie Adult
oooh the picture is so hott!!!!! omg!  when can we get all giglling while watching this scene, mhmmmm maybe in two weeks, im guessing.  

gloria83

sarNie Adult
teasingonly555 said:
i want to see too! there's no hotlinking here on AF anymore! that's one of the reason why there's not many photos posted since the new changes. so i upload photos i see on other sites into my photobucket that i want to share here. there's a direct link next to the photo, so i copy that link. now back to AF, on the reply box, there is the square picture between the "link" and "<>", click on "image", paste in the link, and the picture should show up.  

before i go to sleep tonight, want to share pics of bie and noona at khun chamnong bhirombhakdi's birthday on March 2nd. for whose who don't know, he is the 6th richest man in thailand who owns a top brewery company. don't ask me why i know that, sometimes i scare myself with the senseless things i know. don't know exactly why bie and noona were there? to sing maybe cause he was on stage. 

bie looks uber handsome here! the light blue gives him so much youth!
wow...super cute!

teasingonly555

sarNie Egg
OMG!!! indeed! the pic is so hot!!!  text reads "wow, bie sukrit like that, wanna be noona"

okay, so even though exactchannel uploaded the preview a few hours ago, i didn't care to watch it because i'd assume it was identical to the one that aired during the lakorn...BUT NO NO NO! there's a bonus extra footage at the ending. and I TELL YOU! WATCH IT IF YOU HAVEN'T!!! i am fangirling over those few last seconds! usually it's the girl that gets her shoulder sleeve pulled down, but OMG all the action got my kobori's kimono loose!!! GRRRR!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ILCVS_857Q

i really hope koo gum do better on ratings even though these are descent for ch 5 already. i went through all the different dates and compiled koo gum's ratings for us:
Koo Gum Ratings:
ep01 jan 28: คู่กรรม 2.3(3.7,2.1)
ep02 jan 29: คู่กรรม 3.7(4.3,3.6)
ep03 feb 04: คู่กรรม 2.8(4.2,2.5) 
ep04 feb 05: คู่กรรม 3.3(4.8,3.0)
ep05 feb 11: คู่กรรม 3.3(4.4,3.1)
ep06 feb 12: คู่กรรม 3.4(4.7,3.2)
ep07 feb 18: คู่กรรม 3.3(4.5,3.1)
ep08 feb 19: คู่กรรม 3.2(5.0,2.9)
ep09 feb 25: คู่กรรม 3.5(4.5,3.3)
ep10 feb 26: คู่กรรม 3.5(4.8,3.2) 
cr: ไก่ลูกแมว@pantip

Reactions: Mae

cecilia

Staff member
NdA said:
Yey..Finally I could upload picture on my post..I'm sure you'll will drool over this picture..kekeke

I’m not sure whether this picture really taken from koo gum lakorn scene or not.. on it there was Thai alphabet like “โอ๊ววว บี้ สุกฤษฏิ์ แบบว่า อยากเป็นนู๋นา”..it’s great if someone here willing to translate this sentence

I got this picture from สุกฤษฎิ์ วิเศษแก้ว facebook. She/He one of koo gum lakorn’s crew according to her/his profile details. 

p/s: if true then the scene was super hot indeed.. :drools: lol pervert me
Caption translated, 'Oh, Bie Sukrit ... Meaning [or translate into] .. I want to be Noona.'

teasingonly555 said:
OMG!!! indeed! the pic is so hot!!!  text reads "wow, bie sukrit like that, wanna be noona"

okay,
so even though exactchannel uploaded the preview a few hours ago, i
didn't care to watch it because i'd assume it was identical to the one
that aired during the lakorn...BUT NO NO NO! there's a bonus extra
footage at the ending. and I TELL YOU! WATCH IT IF YOU HAVEN'T!!! i am
fangirling over those few last seconds! usually it's the girl that gets
her shoulder sleeve pulled down, but OMG all the action got my kobori's
kimono loose!!! GRRRR!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ILCVS_857Q
This might be the part where she nailed him with her sharp fingers ...
Poor guy, always get hurt .. time after time b/c of Ang lmao

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Okay, thanks Teasingonly555 for sharing the pics. I agree with you that the light blue looks great on Bie. I think he is one of the few guys who can pull off light blue, or light purple like that. Love Bie so much, can't wait for monday, why is it so far away? And rak_lakorn, welcome to this thread!!! :)
Omg, the spoilers! LOL, I would want to be Noona too. Haha. :)

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
nfaoenfjanfjidansjaa;sdvadn j;dkanjdnfjlsandjlansdjanjf;na!!!! OMYFREAKIN GOOOODDNESSSSSS!!! OH MAN!!!! OH DANG! Oh DANG! 555 WOWOWOOWWOW!!! I am freakin' excited! More excited than before! Thanks for sharing! Now I am more anxious than I should be!!! LOL
I can't get it off my mind now! LOL

teasingonly555

sarNie Egg
so i love it that people at pantip are saying that kobori and angsumalin's first kiss is bie and noona's "official" 197th kiss together. in their live musical Rak Jak Jai, for each performance, bie himself said they kissed four times. thus they performed Ruk Jak Jai 49 times (49*4=196). people are debating the actual amount of times they kissed, trying to factor in rehearsal and retakes. talk about crazy! love netizens and their gifs!

i think i need to watch the dvd edition on the musical  on a random note, i'm super excited that there will be a movie remake of the musical because Rak Jak Jai's storyline is simple and cute. i haven't heard any updates on casting or production yet, but i will definitely be waiting. 

roselovesice

Really? Hopefully they get casted for the movie version if they do make it. This way it'll be easier for both the cast and the production team since they know what they are doing. Anyways, 196+ times? Dang. Oh Bie. 555 Guess Noona's lips are no longer virgin lips. Hahha! Jkay. I'm excited!! :D
Btw, there's a dvd edition of the musical? Usually they don't make musicals into DVD's...that I know of. If there is one, I definitely want to get my hands on one! Tell me if you know where to find it! I want to buy it! 555 :D Thanks. 

cecilia

Staff member
i want the DVD as well ..
Can't find it anywhere else :(

teasingonly555

sarNie Egg
roselovesice said:
Really? Hopefully they get casted for the movie version if they do make it. This way it'll be easier for both the cast and the production team since they know what they are doing. Anyways, 196+ times? Dang. Oh Bie. 555 Guess Noona's lips are no longer virgin lips. Hahha! Jkay. I'm excited!! :D
Btw, there's a dvd edition of the musical? Usually they don't make musicals into DVD's...that I know of. If there is one, I definitely want to get my hands on one! Tell me if you know where to find it! I want to buy it! 555 :D Thanks. 
pardon, me it's Rak Jap Jai "love touches the heart/love captures the heart", and it is going to star bie and noona, bit it's just that there's no recent production news on it. and i was mistaken that there is a dvd edition of it. khun boy of ch5 had affirm from the beginning that he was not going to release a dvd edition of the musical except the ost, but after it's big sucess, he decided that a movie was the best way to go. i think they had a press conference already in last october or something i think. i realized i keep saying good stuff to tease you gals, but i don't provide the details. 

i went back to AF's thread  on Rak Jap Jai and there's a good amount of info and videos, but no one posted the epic trailers! if you watch the trailers, you get the storyline. just to reply with the videos, i rewatched them and so my god! i get so excited for something that has happened already!!! i wish i lived in thailand!!! got so jealous, when fans flew from china and japan to watch and some went to watch so many rounds. when they posted up their many tickets. i very jealous!!! watch and you know'll know why i'm excited for the movie!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GbNVg_Sg6A
the longer with more details: 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9P37wB0Ws0

roselovesice

Haha! Gotcha. Yeah, I've watch the long trailers to it only to wanting to watch the actual musical. Too bad they don't have it on DVD. It would be nice..and Ch5 would make tons of money from it too! 555 It's okay teasingonly555. :) 

cecilia said:
Caption translated, 'Oh, Bie Sukrit ... Meaning [or translate into] .. I want to be Noona.'

This might be the part where she nailed him with her sharp fingers ...
Poor guy, always get hurt .. time after time b/c of Ang lmao
Hmm. Was this scene in the previous versions as well? Hmm. I seriously don't remember. Oh Kobori. Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. Oh wait...Ceci, you must of had read the spoilers didn't you? 555 Care to share? Hehe. :D

Mae

sarNie Adult
roselovesice said:
Haha! Gotcha. Yeah, I've watch the long trailers to it only to wanting to watch the actual musical. Too bad they don't have it on DVD. It would be nice..and Ch5 would make tons of money from it too! 555 It's okay teasingonly555. :)

Hmm. Was this scene in the previous versions as well? Hmm. I seriously don't remember. Oh Kobori. Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. Oh wait...Ceci, you must of had read the spoilers didn't you? 555 Care to share? Hehe. :D

Yes, this scene was in previous versions. I remember it from Worit and Mam's version for sure! And then also from the Koo Kum movie in 1996 with Bird.

cecilia

Staff member
Here are the nail scenes -- I've watched all these version over the year (yes, i love KOOGUM this much!)
(5'30")
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80gOzCwLMjU

She's super cold! If i have a child with you, I'll teach him to hate you .. before teaching him to love you. T_T (Bie and Noona's version seems to follow this version)
5'40")
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GCzHeLOGVE

(1'40")
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZqgVnRqBTM

(5'56")
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UMzTNwJ_Wc

I'd read the spoiler but since i've seen so many version of it .. i'm spoiling myself with them already, therefore, I didn't want to attempt reading the spoiler found on Manager's page.  Sorry (maybe i'll peek in to see what's going to happened in the incoming episode - to expect a little of what will happen).

teasingonly555

sarNie Egg
roselovesice said:
i understand now. went to do some searching! no wonder. i didn't follow the news, and now i'm waiting like a idiot for nothing. they made the movie already. duh! thus on the teasers it says the release date on it november 22. more like a stage recording with a few changes adjustments to make it more moviely. it was show exclusively at the major cineplex. so it's only been a few months, don't know if it's still showing, thus other fans are waiting for the dvd release too. so it's coming. i was expecting a full blown movie, but the intentions was suppose to make is a musical movie, so this makes more sense now. below is an exchange in january between a fan and exact scenario. 

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
wow the scene he try to rape her is kinda hot :dance1: why the end of the epi they didnt show the rape scene in there?

all the scene im waiting for,this not the  best i just used my ipod take all this pic

:cry:  :cry: :cry:  :cry:  :cry: