[Ch5] Koo Kum (Exact)

cecilia

Staff member
roselovesice said:
I've always wanted Bie to costar alongside Grand the Star but who knew Bie would look so much more hotter with Noona instead! 555
I'm from the States as well. :) If he ever does have a concert here in the US, heck! I don't care how far the concert or late the concert is. I'm gonna go for it. 555 It's quite a once in a lifetime kind of thing especially living here in the states.
Anyways, Hahhaha! The PAYCHECK SCENE. I want to see that. I don't remember seeing that part in Num & Benz's version. Probably wasn't in there...not that I know of. That was the only version I've seen of Koo Kum. Monday is so close yet so far! TT_________TT 555
This was in their version as well ...

Bieluvr said:
If
he does have concert here, I want to go no matter what, but I don't
have the money and transportation. Huh, I guess i'm hopeless right. I
wish that if he has a concert, it'll be in Wisconsin somewhere around
portage County. LOL. I would also love to see Bie and Grand pairing also
and roselovesice, Bie looks hot with anyone. LOL. :)
What a small world .. you're in Portage county? i'm in MARATHON ^___^
 But i'm down in Whitewater for college .. lmao

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
There was a news that Bie is coming to the US after finishing filming Koo Kum. Bie said he's not sure when and where, but he said it might be in New York. Khun Boy wants him to go there and learn more English, acting, dancing, singing, and etc. and Bie is ready to do so. He always improved himself to make him better and always tried to learn new things and more things to be better. LOVE BIE SOOOO..... MUCH. Can't wait till Monday for more Koo Kum- Kobori and Angsumalin(LOVING THEM SO MUCH). I like this version more and super duper more than all the other old version, beside this is my first time watching Koo Kum and I'm just loving it.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
cecilia said:

I need to watch Num-Benz's from episode to episode now. LOL Thanks.

Dreamlove said:
There was a news that Bie is coming to the US after finishing filming Koo Kum. Bie said he's not sure when and where, but he said it might be in New York. Khun Boy wants him to go there and learn more English, acting, dancing, singing, and etc. and Bie is ready to do so. He always improved himself to make him better and always tried to learn new things and more things to be better. LOVE BIE SOOOO..... MUCH. Can't wait till Monday for more Koo Kum- Kobori and Angsumalin(LOVING THEM SO MUCH). I like this version more and super duper more than all the other old version, beside this is my first time watching Koo Kum and I'm just loving it.
He probably will. I haven't heard this news yet but there could be a chance. I think GMMGrammy has a place here in New York because I know GolfMike did come to NY to practice and etc. Alongside a couple of the other dara's but anonymously. 

gloria83

sarNie Adult
omg!  if they come, im gonna def go cause i live in PA and its not so far!!!!  I hope so!!!!! I never wished for Mondays to come so fast!

Aungsumalin's prejudice against the Japanese soldiers/invaders played an important role in determining her behavior and decisions. As a Thai person, she despised the invaders and felt bitter. Thailand didn't experience as much violence as other countries during WWII because the government agreed to let the Japanese use our country (mainly because we couldn't possibly fight the Imperial Japanese army). But most Thai people felt bitter and hopeless. It was normal during the occupation that there were countless incidents of the Japanese soldiers assaulting and mistreating Thai people. Many people died because they couldn't afford to buy medicine. Many died because of the bombings. And many suffered in their own country that was being occupied by foreign invaders. As a woman, Aungsumalin fought really hard against her own heart and feelings.

From my interpretation of the novel, Aungsumalin is a resolute woman. Her determination to help the Free Thai Underground Movement caused her to eventually break Kobori's heart as well as her very own heart. Based on the novel, Aungsumalin didn't love Wanut as soon as she had feelings for Kobori. But she felt obligated to explain herself and wait to tell Wanut that she now loved Kobori. A love story between Aungsumalin and Kobori is not based on a true story. Most Thai people were anti-Japanese invaders. But among the invaders, I'm sure there were many good guys who didn't really want be part of the war. Like Aungsumalin's mom said, if it wasn't for the war, Aungsumalin and Kobori would have easily become close friends and lovers.

No one is going to change the ending (because this lakon is based on an extremely famous novel). Even if Kobori doesn't die at the end, he would be taken in as a prisoner of war. All Japanese soldiers were captured after the Japanese surrendered. I think the ending would have been worse if Kobori was captured as a POW and separated from Aungsumalin while still alive.

I really like KoboBie. His smile and broken Thai make this Kobori so adorable. Puri is doing a great job too. He even changes the way he speaks to become the character. I also like the supporting actor who portrays the Japanese soldier who will never eat bananas again in his life. ^O^

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
For people who dislike this version of Koo Kum or say that this Kobori is maybe too sweet and lively, Khun Boy said that he purposely made the beginning to be happy, funny, and lively because he wants the people watching it to be happy and smile with it. Then thinking about those beginning scenes will make you smile, but think about what is going to happen in the middle and end. You will never smile anymore because you will cry of the sad, tragic, big LOVE of Kobori and Angsumalin. Each version has its own way of meaning. Absolutely this is my favorite version and also my first time watching Koo Kum.

cool :)

sarNie Adult
Dreamlove said:
For people who dislike this version of Koo Kum or say that this Kobori is maybe too sweet and lively, Khun Boy said that he purposely made the beginning to be happy, funny, and lively because he wants the people watching it to be happy and smile with it. Then thinking about those beginning scenes will make you smile, but think about what is going to happen in the middle and end. You will never smile anymore because you will cry of the sad, tragic, big LOVE of Kobori and Angsumalin. Each version has its own way of meaning. Absolutely this is my favorite version and also my first time watching Koo Kum.
 I've only watched Num and Benz version and this version. I really like this version more too. I'm liking the happy/funny beginning because i know it's gunna be harder to forget the happy moments of Kobori when he dies.  Wen he dies, we all are going to be like "NOooo don't die!" then we're going to have a flashback of their happy moments ..   :'(  and then we all going to have BIEna fever  :drools: well i know i do already :wink: 

moonstar

sarNie Adult
I love Noona's acting and she is my favorite Ang from all previous version. She reminds me of Kwan (from bird's version) but she also has her own vibe. I also agree that Noona shows more love towards Kobori. My favorite Kobori is still Warut though (in the version with Mam). I like this version the most because they show more love towards each other and the directing is better but I felt Warut's acting and appearance fit a japanese soldier more. And he was super hot and sexy in their version. 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
cecilia said:

Cecilia, I used to live in Marathon as well, but some years ago moved to portage because of my parents work.
I'm going to be so sad if he does come to the US, but I can't go see him. Why do they always have to go to "better" places than here?
I really enjoy this version too. My mom and i watch it together and she keeps saying that she doesn't like how Noona is too small for Bie and I say that I like it because i don't like the nang'ek to be as big as the p'ek cause that'll be weird. I will seriously cry my eyes out in the end here and feel so sad that KoboBIE has to die. But I have to agree to khun Boy's thoughts, the sweeter Kobori is the more memorable it'll be. People who dislike this version because he is being too sweet, it doesn't matter to me, as long as i'm enjoying it with all my heart. :)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
cecilia said:

Cecilia, I used to live in Marathon as well, but some years ago moved to portage because of my parents work.
I'm going to be so sad if he does come to the US, but I can't go see him. Why do they always have to go to "better" places than here?
I really enjoy this version too. My mom and i watch it together and she keeps saying that she doesn't like how Noona is too small for Bie and I say that I like it because i don't like the nang'ek to be as big as the p'ek cause that'll be weird. I will seriously cry my eyes out in the end here and feel so sad that KoboBIE has to die. But I have to agree to khun Boy's thoughts, the sweeter Kobori is the more memorable it'll be. People who dislike this version because he is being too sweet, it doesn't matter to me, as long as i'm enjoying it with all my heart. :)

gloria83

sarNie Adult
I just simply adore this version more than anyother, and yes def in love with this kobori cause it shows that he is normal and just young hearted too, he was not in for the war but for his love he had for ang!!!!  Bie just does such a wonderful job portraying him, i cant see a better Kobori!

gloria83

sarNie Adult
im excited for tomorrow's episode, but i gotta be up early so ill have to catch it laters.......i hope there are more love scenes pls!!!

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
So excited here too, it seems like it's so far away though it's just tomorrow. I want a lot of Bie and Noona scenes! :)

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
Ooooohhh poor Koburi ... after he let that america guy for her so now he feel bad and he want to move out. The scene he say to ang thats he only had two choice to chose. This scene make me almost cry I can feel how he feeling :'( so sad. Can't wait for epi 10,want to watch right now.

Reactions: Mae

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Episode 9 was quite the bitter-sweet episode. He's so heartbroken. He wants to capture the American guy but he doesn't want to harm his "lover." That's such a hard choice...but he did choose to save her. She should be thankful towards him. He's becoming quite the "RAENG PRA'EK." LOL The kind of Pra'ek I LIKE. Hahha!
I pretty much pitied Kobori today. He's so hurt. ;( My poor baby. Have I told you guys that I cannot wait for the marriage scene? HAHA! I'm kidding but I am anxious to see that scene.
I'm excited for tomorrows episode. It's so interesting and finally we get to see the kiss scene that we've been seeing 24/7 on every news report about this lakorn. 555
And oh! The scene when the white guy ask Ang that if she/he loves one another already...yeah, that scene. Finally it hits her. If only Nut didn't make her wait for him for 5 years, that promise, she would of had never feel so guilty if she was to fall for Kobori, which she is already. Also, it was so cute when he wanted to go into her room and forgot why he was there for. He was so excited to see everything in her room too. lol
I really want to know what Ang and Kobori talked about when she went into the military base. That was quite an intense scene. Alongside, the scene when the white guy and Ang was talking in the room after they were caught. And especially the ending when he said something to her and she turn around to him saying or questioning him back...care to translate anyone? Thank you very much! <3

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
LOL, it was so heartshattering for Kobori. I feel so bad for him, but also for Ung too because Kobori wouldn't let her explain herself. But then thinking it over, she doesn't need to explain herself, because he, the person who truly loves her, knows why she is helping the guy already. :) I loved this episode and can't wait for tomorrows.

Reactions: Mae