[Ch5] Koo Kum (Exact)

gloria83

sarNie Adult
VirusEddy, when you get the chance, can you translate any sweet scenes between kobori and and in today's episode?

VirusEddy

sarNie Egg
gloria83 said:
VirusEddy, when you get the chance, can you translate any sweet scenes between kobori and and in today's episode?

Not only the sweet scenes. I'll make a conclusion them.

I finished watching it now. :(     Such a cliffhanger.

Summary of Episode 8

As I told before.... Kobori has been ordered to go to Burma. So He want to say goodbye to Angsumalin at the moment.
 Too Bad. They missed at each other. Finally. Kobori decided to entrust his new handkerchief with jusmine inside to Angsumalin's parent
 Then He left from the village.

When Angsumalin realize that Kobori just left. She had been dumbfounded...and spacing out all the time. 

At the Japanese's training camp. He also entrusted his lute to newcomer soldier that placed him. Kobori said that He wil take it back when he come back.
And the new one also accept Kobori's request.

Fortunately. A new general that come to replace the old one that doing mission here. The new general also cancelled about Kobori's transfer to Burma... And Let Kobori to return to the village to do his old duty.

However...... The old general has been ordered by the new generel that seem to be higher military rank than him. To command the battle in Singapore. The old general (Kobori is also as his grandson) speak to Kobori that "Thai people cannot be trusted. you'll hurt". And then he left to Singapore

Only sweet scene between Kobori in this episode is  .....While Angsumalin take a bath at the canal.  She suddenly saw Kobori drove his boat to see her.... They just have an eye contact at each other silently.
      Then Kobori just said "Do you happy to see me?" Then she said that "Who said that. I'm just surprise"
      He suddenly said "But I'm so happy to see you."   And then Angsumalin said "You just seen me already. Then you should go now". Kobori also accept her request and just left quietly. 

Another scene....

It was about "Songkran Day" (It is Thai New Year , around 13/4/xxxx)  Kobori just see Angsumalin had playing "Morn Sorn Pha มอญซ่อนผ้า"  (Hiding a cloth behind one’ s back). Kobori and Angsumalin just played this game together at that time.

Near the end of 8th episode. Alliance had bombard the Japanese's training camp. And one of English captive soldier had been escaped and hided himself at Angsumalin's house. After that. Kobori had ordered his underlying to hunt down this man...

End of 8th episode.

cecilia

Staff member
This version moves so fast .. the escaped American will show up in a later episode in P'Bird's version (isn't it?) -- OR was it now? Now, i'm lost ..

but my favorite line from the old version was something along the line .. he's saving a life by giving his life away ... that was so awesome when it finally sunk in to Ang's thought.

VirusEddy

sarNie Egg
cecilia said:
This version moves so fast .. the escaped American will show up in a later episode in P'Bird's version (isn't it?) -- OR was it now? Now, i'm lost ..

but my favorite line from the old version was something along the line .. he's saving a life by giving his life away ... that was so awesome when it finally sunk in to Ang's thought.

Yes. Really fast I think. It is remake version anyway...

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Awe, so sad for Kobori. But glad he'll come back to be with ung. But then the ending ruins it all. I'll take all the sweet scenes i can get. :)

gloria83

sarNie Adult
thanks so much!!!!  What was he saying when he went to see her, while she was taking a bath, after he asked her if she misses him?  It seems like he whispered something to himself?  What did he say?  He is so happy here and so cute!

VirusEddy

sarNie Egg
gloria83 said:
thanks so much!!!!  What was he saying when he went to see her, while she was taking a bath, after he asked her if she misses him?  It seems like he whispered something to himself?  What did he say?  He is so happy here and so cute!

lol. He just murmured to himself. "I'll go , I'll go"

But one phrase that he said before got into the boat. He said "แค่ได้เห็นหน้าคุณ ผมก็ดีใจแล้ว"  (Just see your face. I'm happy)  :D

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
that scene so cute he just so stupid stupid i mean like he to lovely. ang kinda look mad and sad cuz she didnt get  a chance to met him before his go so when she  saw the thing koboir get to her grandma and tell her grandma  to get for her when she come back. cant wait for more epi to sad to thinking the end, well did she cry hard when he die if she did omg i wanna cry so hard with her too :lmao: . if she just have tear drop than its not touching and  i cant feel her sad. hope she will cry a bit hard for it

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
Today's episode was awesome, I started crying when Kobori found out that he's leaving and while he was riding the carriage??? back his face was sad. When Kobori went to Ang's house and she wasn't there, that was sad. But he came back and that was cute when he went to see Ang when she was taking a bath. The people in the market and etc. looks like they're starting to like Kobori more and more because he's really nice, helping, and caring. LOVE BIE AS KOBORI SOOO........ MUCH!!!

icebe

sarNie Hatchling
this lakorn is addicting!!! nuna + bie are doing a great job playing ang and kobori
I usually avoid lakorns with sad endings but they managed to make me fall in love with them <3 <3

Mae

sarNie Adult
I am so addicted to this Koo Kum version. I absolutely love Bie as Kobori and Noona as Angsumalin. Bie is such a great Kobori that I can feel his love for Ang, I can feel his pain when he's sad. Of all the Angsumalins I prefer Noona the most because you can tell she cares more about Kobori than the other Angsumalins. Also, I really love Puri as the doctor...oh my, what a great addition and he's playing the role perfectly! He's such a great friend to Kobori... I just love this cast wholeheartedly (given I have seen all Kobori and Angsumalin versions besides the very first one).

cecilia

Staff member
Miley19 said:
that scene so cute he just so stupid stupid i mean like he to lovely. ang kinda look mad and sad cuz she didnt get  a chance to met him before his go so when she  saw the thing koboir get to her grandma and tell her grandma  to get for her when she come back. cant wait for more epi to sad to thinking the end, well did she cry hard when he die if she did omg i wanna cry so hard with her too :lmao: . if she just have tear drop than its not touching and  i cant feel her sad. hope she will cry a bit hard for it
Benz cried a bucket in her and num's version ... p'mam cried in her version as well .. kwang also did too along with the model/actress in p'Bird's movie version .. but i think if i have to pick among these four who cried the most .. it's BENZ b/c we got to see the after math of her pain as she watched him creminated.  In p'Bird's movie version -- the Ang was running toward the casket to stop the peole from burning it .. she was crying so loud in there as well .. as for p'Mam .. she cried and cursed that the doctor is CRUEL .. for the lakorn version of p'Bird/P'kwan .. i don't remember completely on how she cried but i slghtly remember the dialogue part was somewhat like the p'Mam's version too.

I love that foolishly in love smile .. and yes, that 'I'm happy upon seeing your face' got me smiling like a fool <3 -- ANOTHER LONG WEEK to go through without KOBORI & ANGSUMALIN.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Todays episode was darn cute yet sad. I was so sad when he had to leave but thank God he doesn't have to anymore...at least I think so. Alongside, the part when he kept miss Ang every time he went over to her house.
He's too adorable as Kobori. The playing part at the temple was so funny and adorable. Seems like everybody is starting to notice that Kobori and Angsumalin has some kind of feelings towards one another..especially the head village. It was a cute and flirtatious scene. 555
I am darn excited for next weeks episode! And so forth! <3 555

gloria83

sarNie Adult
Dreamlove said:
Today's episode was awesome, I started crying when Kobori found out that he's leaving and while he was riding the carriage??? back his face was sad. When Kobori went to Ang's house and she wasn't there, that was sad. But he came back and that was cute when he went to see Ang when she was taking a bath. The people in the market and etc. looks like they're starting to like Kobori more and more because he's really nice, helping, and caring. LOVE BIE AS KOBORI SOOO........ MUCH!!!
I cried too when Kobori found out he was leaving and he stopped by the shop to buy her a hankerchief and missed her when he went to her house.  My heart hurts too much right now, they need to get married soon, so we can see more love scenes!!!  I cant wait another week!

Mae

sarNie Adult
gloria83 said:
I cried too when Kobori found out he was leaving and he stopped by the shop to buy her a hankerchief and missed her when he went to her house.  My heart hurts too much right now, they need to get married soon, so we can see more love scenes!!!  I cant wait another week!

I felt so bad for Kobori the second he found out he was being sent to Burma...the camera angle from when he walked out of the room and throughout the car ride to the part where he asked the woman to let him choose a hankerchief was so sad. I felt his pain and and how sad he was...it was painful! I cannot wait for them to get married and more sweet scenes (a lot, i hope)!

cecilia

Staff member
preview got me crying ... A life for a life T_T
I already ... start feeling sad for their tragic love :(

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Just reading these comments is making me cry already. I bet by the end of this Lakorn I'll have no more tears to cry. Bie and Noona are just so convincing as Kobori and Ung. I agree that in this version, Ing shows more care towards Kobori. The Bird and Kwang version, Kwang cried a lot and held him in her arms repeating the i love you always in japanese for Bird. So sad just thinking about it. But another whole week w/out seeing my Kobori will be so torturous. Can't wait for the next episodes. :)

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I went back to rewatch episode 8. Gosh. I cannot get over this lakorn. This calls for another fanmade MV to make. 555
I love the part when Ang was humming to "Sakura, Sakura" but then caught herself singing/humming to it. Too bad Kobori didn't catch her in the act of it. 
Alongside, the part when he was rolling/driving away and kept peeking at her at every angle. 555 It was so cute and funny! And the smile that formed on her face afterwards. Too cute! <3  :yes:
And yes, the part when he was sentenced to leave for Burma. That driving scene was too sad and heartbreaking. Like said, Thank God he didn't get ordered to leave to Burma anymore. Mhmm! :D  :dance1:
It's already a torture having to wait for next monday-tuesday to see Kobori and Aungsumalin!  :teary:

Man, this thread makes me want to cry and this remake by EXACT is actually good. Like many other people who doubted Bie as Kobori, I kinda did too (what a bad Bie fan) but he and Noona both proved to be very suitable for their roles. I probably can't bear to see Bie die at the end though. If I were his nang'ek, I wouldn't mind dying next to him. *sniff, sniff*

cecilia

Staff member
^She can't die next to him ..
she's carrying his child :wub:
A bittersweet ending T_T

but yes, i think if she's not pregnant ..
she might die w/him just like ROMEO/JULIET