[Ch5] Koo Kum (Exact)

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Episode 6 was TT_____TT Oh my poor Kobori. I'm so dishearten by the way she treats him. The girl ain't got all eternity with him. She better savor what she can get. LOL I was so sad when Ang kept saying this and that to Kobori making him sad. He is still so nice and respectful towards her regardless. She needs to stop feeling guilty. If she likes Kobori, go for it. Vanus was the one announcing the relationship and the whole "wait 5 years for me." She has nothing to lose. lol 
I can't wait to see next week's episode. I want to see them get married already...especially their marriage life. Haha! I cannot wait until the scene when he goes back to work the day after the wedding night and he was aching everywhere. Everyone thought something did go down that night. LOL 

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
I don't know why, but every time that I'm watching each new episode of Koo Kum it makes me cry more and more. I feel super duper sad for Kobori, why's Ungsumalin so mean to him. I can feel the LOVE that Ungsumalin has for Kobori, but every time when she smiles at Kobori and look at him she kept thinking of Vanus. I think I'm going to cry through out the whole drama because it's the saddest drama that I've ever watched. I don't want Kobori(BIE) to die. Kobori is such a loving person, even though Ungsumalin was being mean to him, hurting him, and etc. but he still loves her and keeps the pain hidden right inside of him.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
That is so sad, I know. Can't believe my Bie will have to pass away in this lakorn. :cry: I am cying at the moment watching this over again from episode 1.

roselovesice

Same here. I wish the author didn't write the story this way..with him dying at the end. I don't know how the author did but but I wouldn't be able to do so. It's too tragic. lol But then again, if she didn't, it wouldn't be called Koo Kum nor will it be a great classic..lakorn. Sigh. I still wish it was a happy ending. The awesome, loving, and caring Kobori should of lived, not Vanus. I mean both should live but Kobori didn't deserve to die. Every time there's a scene where they're getting attacked, I can't help keep saying he's gonna survive this one, the next one, the next one, but not the next one. Like if the boy can survive all these bombs that were extra close, why didn't he survive the last one? Yes, there's the debris and etc. but still! TT_______TT 
Okay. I'm done ranting. I'm not making it any better. 555

Mae

sarNie Adult
I'm looking forward to their marriage life together. Bird and Kwang had quite a few sweet scenes..and Bird kissed Kwang a lbit too...so I'm hoping Bie and Noona will have lots of sweet/romantic scenes too!!! Hehehe, I love how this Kobori is so flirtatious...and he's so in love with Angsumalin...

gloria83

sarNie Adult
Yes ladies! I can not wait til they get married.  I hope they make him very controlling and super sweet!  I could see him being really touchy and always trying to kiss her and get her attention!

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Miley19 said:
today epi behind the scene, the scene where my tear drop. i have a question, for now  look like she just have some little bit good feeling for him but she still not very like koburi much how can she marry him?
cr tag

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAPu4qhd8Ys&list=UUYEL4Ey7JK4sj5FvlGyfqcA&index=2
She was kind of forced to marry him for a treaty between thai people and japan. I know, but i have a feeling she is in love w/ him already, because who could resist a sweet face like this one right? LOL :)

gloria83

sarNie Adult
can anyone give us a translation? sorry to bother you, i only understand partial thai so having a hard time...lol....anyways, Why am I so in love with this lakorn.  I ve watched it so many times and every time, i enjoy it even more.  And I have to admit that now I am a hardcore fan of Bie, watched some of his videos on youtube and hes def got charm and so so cute! I love how humble he is about his career and his passion he puts into his work.  I love his laugh, even though it shows how dorky he is, I love it!

VirusEddy

sarNie Egg
There also will have another version of Koo Kum (in movie version).  
And It will coming soon in the theater. "Nadech" also perform in this movie as well.

More info from Thai website. http://movie.kapook.com/view46454.html

Official Teaser

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=eL1tcRhEDec#!

Main Phrase

"คุณมีเหตุผลของคุณ ผมมีหัวใจของผม ก็พอ"
"You have your own reason. I also have my own heart. That's enough"

jetaimewriter

sarNie Egg
Japan lost World War 2, Even I feel sad to Kobori but I agree with author who made this line for him. Kobori should to die among WWII because after that Japan lost to war. What will going on after that if he still alive. He proud of himself to die for his country and knew the true that Aungsumarin also love him.  It's really sad but I think this is the best way for the end.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Last night i went on youtube and watched the Bird and Kwang version ending and i cried my heart out. It was so sad just listening to her talk to him aand holding him to the last breath. I will cry even more when it's Bie. So Sad. :no: :cry1: :cry:   

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Monday just can't get here soon enough! I can't wait, trying to wait impatiently though. LOL. I think this version is so cute and will have a lot of sweet scenes. :) Already does and Bie's smiles.

Reactions: Mae

teasingonly555

sarNie Egg
Bieluvr said:
Monday just can't get here soon enough! I can't wait, trying to wait impatiently though. LOL. I think this version is so cute and will have a lot of sweet scenes. :) Already does and Bie's smiles.
 yes yes yes. monday come to mommy!

roselovesice

It's finally MONDAY! 

Here's 2 Fanmade MV that I made. It's not the greatest. I'm still trying to learn and teach myself to make good and better ones. 555 Enjoy na! <3

cecilia

Staff member
It's here ... but i have classes to attend .. can't catch it live ..
will come back to catch up with you ladies later ^___^
Super excited to see them 'romance'