[Ch5] Koo Kum (Exact)

onahc

sarNie Elites
Don't like the leads at all. Oh well. I heard Nadech is in talks to star in the movie version so I hope his Angsumalin is someone I like.

remem

sarNie Hatchling
Nadeth is Thai-Australia, many think he should be the last choice even so.

We heard Angsumalin in movie version is newcomer and a half blood also, maybe they will change.

Movie version quite has more pressure, becuz in thailand lakorn mass more than movie.

... I heard movie company ask Golf [golf-Mike] for play as Vanus too.

remem

sarNie Hatchling
More Cast,

Ta-Pon and Ta-Bua (new duo)

[from IG santsalaya]

Vanus, old lover of Angsumain, a thai man who is in group of "Free Thai"

[from IG santsalaya]

Doctor Yochi

Oliver poupart play as an american soldier

[from IG santsalaya]

remem

sarNie Hatchling
Nirutt Sirichanya play as Japanese Lieutenant General "Tomoyuki"

Frame play as Maew, a niece of Yay Mien, Angsumalin's neighbor,

Candyfruit

sarNie Juvenile
Koo Gum is old now, I almost forgot all the characters now. Lol, so glad that Bie and Noona are in here. They look pretty cute together. :]

fun

Expired Sarnie
if you are wondering why so many pages were jumped, I just merged another Koo Kum thread. I am doing some major cleaning and organizing.

fun

Expired Sarnie
did they even start filming yet? my expectation is extremely low for this version. I am praying to the lakorn god that ch5/exact doesn't ruin this classic.

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
it's weird how both of them are singers and they're acting
but i'm happy to see them having a remake
by the way how tall is noona

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Because I absolutely love Koo Gum, I can overlook Bie's exaggerated acting. He's cute and I adore Noona.

suayrerdcherdsode

sarNie Adult
Man I absolutely hate endings where the pra'ek or nang'ek (or both) dies. It would be nice for them to twist the ending a little bit and make him badly injured or something instead of dying. I want them to end up together but then if they change the ending, it wouldn't be a classic. Oh well, I'll watch it anyway because Bie and Noona are in it.

somp9

sarNie Adult
looking forward to watch this next year. Hope they change the ending by making p'ek not dead, just wound and survive.