[Ch5] Koo Kum (Exact)

kuathestar

sarNie Adult
โดยเบื้องแรกนั้นมีรายงานข่าวว่า “สน ยุกต์ ส่งไพศาล” จะมาเล่นประกบนั้น แต่เนื่องเพราะพระเอกโรบอท ได้ถูกจับจองให้เตรียมรับบท “โกโบริ” ในละคร “คู่กรรม”(ปราณประมูล เขียนบท / ผอูน จันทรศิริ กำกับฯ) ทีมงานจึงต้องทำการงมเข็มหาพระเอกใหม่มาแทน

Son Yuke for exact !!!!

I don't think I'll ever get tired of remakes for this. Will most likely watch whoever they decide to cast.

cecilia

Staff member
There's an exact t-ser photo of this out with Bie and Noona - at first i thought it was the lakorn but i realized now that it's the musical *phew*

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks Cecilia.

Wow they sure want to make this lakorn into a lakorn, the musical, and a movie.

suk13_karn

sarNie Egg
i think is confirm lakorn ja...They announce at press conference 'ruk jap jai' musical which is starring by Bie & Noona too, this will open filiming after 'ruk jap jai musical.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Credit to: cecilia @ asianfuse

There going to be a musical of this lakorn. Here are some photos I search and found.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I made a topic for the musical since this topic is for the lakorn. And the lakorn we don't know yet who going to be in or what channel got this lakorn.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
no ja dancy they said is Lakorn not musical..Bie & Noona have other musical call 'ruk jap jai'.
suk13_karn, are you sure its the lakorn because Cecilia said its a musical?

I just want to make sure. If they really are in the lakorn I will go merge the topic I made with this one and change the title.

suk13_karn

sarNie Egg
in that article that i post said is lakorn..Khun Boy buy this lakorn with 5 years contract, he aim for Bie as a p'ek since beginning but let Bie find more experience first, and meanwhile he trying to find the n'ek, until he saw Noona in Guan Min Ho, and get to work with her in Ruk Jap Jai the musical so Noona was perfect for the role.

Their Ruk Jap Jai The musical will start on June 28, so i don't they will have anotehr musical together.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
in that article that i post said is lakorn..Khun Boy buy this lakorn with 5 years contract, he aim for Bie as a p'ek since beginning but let Bie find more experience first, and meanwhile he trying to find the n'ek, until he saw Noona in Guan Min Ho, and get to work with her in Ruk Jap Jai the musical so Noona was perfect for the role.

Their Ruk Jap Jai The musical will start on June 28, so i don't they will have anotehr musical together.
Thanks suk13_karn. I will go merge my topic. Chang it to Exact for now.

K&K

sarNie Juvenile
Nadech is rumored to be in Koo Kum movie too, so Noona is in this one, she won't be in the movie then lol

Bie looks like a Chinese soldier more

cecilia

Staff member
^I was hoping TOOMTAN will be KOBORI (b/c he did well in his musical act in THE STAR7)

Anyway, i want noona as Angsumalin too --

And of course - NADECH all the way in lakorn, movie .. whatever as long as he is KOBORI :p

Asy

sarNie Immature
Awwwww as much as I love Bie as an actor, I don't think he suits Japanese role. Bie is so much Chinese! Son Yuk is more Japanese!