[Ch5] Koo Kum (Exact)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Is there any confirmation at all about this Koo Kum remake?? if not lets shut this thread down ahahahah

I remember the other Koo Gum thread someone said that the author of the Original Koo Gum Book's family has the right to the story and MUST approve the main cast...such as whoever wants to play Kobori and Angsumali?? anyone wanna correct me? that is why last time when Bie the star did the musical many ppl were angry bout why the family approved Bie cuz they thought it was for a lakorn but it was just for a musical hahah
I agree no update news then might as well delete this thread I senses it might be a
false news oh if that happen then this will my third bad experience cos the false thing
are always coming from the Thai Wiki source

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
:D credits to snow_scorpio @spicyforum she shared this article and said Pancake denied being in here for she never knew about it...

http://www.newsplus.co.th/NewsDetail.php?id=32555

Hehe, i'm so relieved because now I have high hopes that Pae is also just rumored in here...I think ch.3 really will remake this, they just need time to pick the right cast...guess this thread should be deleted or put away for now.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
:D credits to snow_scorpio @spicyforum she shared this article and said Pancake denied being in here for she never knew about it...

http://www.newsplus.co.th/NewsDetail.php?id=32555

Hehe, i'm so relieved because now I have high hopes that Pae is also just rumored in here...I think ch.3 really will remake this, they just need time to pick the right cast...guess this thread should be deleted or put away for now.
Kob jai na cee god that is a relief I knew in the first place its just a total rumour
only :thumbsup:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
can somebody please take Pae and Pancake name off this thread and rub off Ch7 Polyplus
cos its just a rumour we don know what channel is remaking this
Thanks to cee_neron for the update

fun

Expired Sarnie
I believe Benz did a good job. It was Num that made it awkward. I love Num but I didn't think he made justice to Kobori. Although I was able to tolerate him in it. I just hope if they were to remake this, they would pick a well qualify pra ek.

Ah it is Polyplus, if so Dome or Om would be the only two that should take on the role because they really don't have a lot of good actors to chose from.

As for nang ek, tough one, I don't know much from Polyplus.

MoonChild

sarNie Hatchling
Nadech would be a perfect choice for Kobori, he sure has the looks and the talents for it BUT he's still too young now. Maybe in the next remake after this, he can do it XD

I've seen Dome lakorn with Ploy and he's too stiff, and emotionless. I hope it's Om and Mint!

Edited:

Oops, i meant Min Pechaya.

onahc

sarNie Elites
Angsumalin must have a Thai face so Min Chalida and Mint Natwara will not do. Too many chinky looking n'eks, that's the problem. Taew comes closest and Nadech or Mark are good choices for p'ek. Or they can go with Aff, the queen of remakes and pair with an older p'ek but please no Aum.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Angsumalin must have a Thai face so Min Chalida and Mint Natwara will not do. Too many chinky looking n'eks, that's the problem. Taew comes closest and Nadech or Mark are good choices for p'ek. Or they can go with Aff, the queen of remakes and pair with an older p'ek but please no Aum.
yeah the two Mint's girl they look kind of Chinese more than a natural Thai
btw this is Polyplus if its Ch3 I guess it might be P'Tik and as for nang'ek maybe
Ploy since she plays for polyplus and believe this or not fans are cheering on
Tik/Ploy to pair up in lakorn together

moonstar

sarNie Adult
Taew and Nadech would be good choice for the new generation but for this lakorn I prefer more mature pranangs. I would love to see Tik and Aff. Aff has the pure Thai beauty and Tik has the soldier look. He would be a great Kobori.

TIK + AFF = best choice for the remake

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Taew and Nadech would be good choice for the new generation but for this lakorn I prefer more mature pranangs. I would love to see Tik and Aff. Aff has the pure Thai beauty and Tik has the soldier look. He would be a great Kobori.

TIK + AFF = best choice for the remake
I believe that they might remake the next generation of Dan/Donut and said to pair
Nadech/Taew as for the older gen they been suggestion Tik and Aff but we won't know till

simplysweet

Simplysweet
I would root for another Aff and Tik as well! i loved them together in Wanida and i think they make a pretty good on screen couple!