[Ch5] Koo Kum (Exact)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
LOL, I also can't wait for episode 2, Want more Bie and Noona too. I can't stand heartbreaks, so sad. :( But Will continue watching foe my Bie. :)

Jasminey

sarNie Egg
Episode 2 was more serious in tone (duty and cruelty). Now I remember why I hate Angsumalin, she was so mean to my Kobori (the Bie) :annoyed: . I mean how could she not listening to him or at least let him finish what he's saying? Only episode 2 already I felt sad whenever Kobori got scolded by his girl and there will be many more :no:

Dear Music Director, your choice was :nono1:

gloria83

sarNie Adult
Bieluvr said:
LOL, I have to agree that Bie brings a totally different feel to this lakorn, it's different from the other versions. He is just too cute in here, and gloria83, just wanted to say  thanks for the link. I have to say Frame the Star is doing good in her first lakorn.
no problem!  we gotta be here for eachother!

gloria83

sarNie Adult
episode 2 was so good!  I felt sad for Kobori too.  But it looks like the upcoming episodes gonna be even better.   Their relationship is starting to develop little by little.

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
Everytime Kobori sees Ang he always smiles and she just gives him the dirty look, haha... I swear every scene that Bie smiles, it lightens me up, I love his smile, so cute <3

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Awe, Kobori is so cute, he's so in love w/ Ungsumalin already to the point where he even helped the two guys. His smile when he was writing her name out is unbeatable. It's going to hurt so bad later on when Ung hurts him. My tears are welling up for him already.

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
The saddest part is that Kobori dies at the end :(... But they did shared a lot of memories together they fell in love, got married and she was pregnant with his child :)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I know, so sad he has to die at the end, right when she accepts her feelings for him and they could've lived happily together. :no: I'm going to cry just thinking about it. :lmao: :cry:   

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
Loving this drama. I already started crying in episode 2. I feel so sad for Kobori(BIE), Ungsumalin is a little bit too mean and harsh to Kobori. I'm getting ready to cry through this whole drama. Even though I haven't even watch any version of Koo Kum I already know what the end is because people are spoiling it and I know I'm going to cry through the whole drama especially the end. LOVE BIE and don't want him to die. I wish Koo Kum would come everyday, LOVE IT, and looking forward for the next episode.Love Kobori too.

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Wish they air this lakorn everyday like the past. I feel like wanna cry already,just feel so pity Koburi love.