[Ch5] Kohn Teun (Exact - Scenario)

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Pangia, girl, I found out about the accidental kiss by watching your wonderful MV, so I couldn't resist going onto thairath's website to seek out the pics...so glad I did! I decided to post them before you so that I can save you the trouble. Hope that you, Prisna, and everybody else enjoy!^_^

LOL, oh goodness, their accidental kiss is TOO SIMILAR to Tar and Grand's!!! I better see a willing/lip-on-lip kiss later!!! xD Won't be surprised if Froy and Best will share an accidental kiss as well hahahaha! Anyway, gosh dang, Guy and View are too hot!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup: :wub: :spin: :drool: :heart: :cloud9:

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
I can't resist making a prediction to see if I'm right or wrong tomorrow: watching the preview for tomorrow's episode more closely, as Ball is getting his gun, he appears to hold onto his chest and/or side. Perhaps Ball will find Guy first and they will get into a struggle and Guy somehow will punch/kick Ball in the chest??? Looks like View will give Guy's purple/reddish jacket back to him...no!!!!!! I would keep it for myself to sniff his masculine smell when I'm missing him, View!!!!!! Furthermore, seems like she'll give it back to him after bandaging his wound. What will happen to his black shirt? I'd keep that, too, no matter how bloody...it's Guy's shirt for goodness' sakes! :D :thumbsup:

I wonder if Grandpa and Ball will be able to tell that the intruder is Guy, since Guy's the only with that kind of hairstyle!!! :rofl: Night, ladies! Sweet dreams! :lol:

puca

sarNie Juvenile
But I do want to say this; I love her hurt and jealous expression when Guy left with Aerin. I :heart: it how she said her parting words to New: she started them quietly, but she raised her voice with hurt and angry emotions as she ended them. I could feel and hear the tears in her voice at the end!!! :cry: :spin: I do feel very bad for New... :teary: I don't know, but it feels like Aerin and New haven't had that much screen time as the others...gosh, even Pukhai has had more screen time than those two! But I have a feeling we'll be seeing more of them now that Aerin has claimed Guy as her boyfriend or something hehe. Oh yeah, as for Ball, wow, maybe we will know for sure what is his relation to View...I want to know so bad what Grandpa said to Ball today...it sounded like it revealed who Ball really is... :unsure:
i'll translate the scene for you where ball goes back to grandpa and they start having their conversation. don't wanna disappoint you but they're not really talking about who ball is or anything. just note that i don't translate word for word into english because it wouldn't make sense sometimes and would be hard to understand, instead i'm trying to translate the sentences so the context is still right - hope you don't mind...

Ball: walks to the car sad because he knows mann got kissed, sighes
grandpa: tiew, i said you should take care of mann, so what's up with her?
ball: well mann...
grandpa: why? is it that serious?
ball: she's fine, taking some medicine and she should be better, you don't have to worry, grandpa...
grandpa: well i worry about mann anyway, the more she grows up the more i worry about her. i myself don't know one day i might suddenly die...
ball: why are you talking like this??
grandpa: tiew, tell me honestly, how much do you love mann?
ball: i love her as much as my own life, grandpa
grandpa: mann doesn't have a father or a mother like other people. except grandpa there's only you who can take care of her and protect her... if something ever happens to me, can you promise me that you will take care of mann instead of me?
ball: yes, i will take care of mann as good as possible
grandpa: thank you

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Darn, I just couldn't resist coming back and checking on this topic before going to sleep lol. Looks like there will be lots of things I need to respond to tomorrow morning. Pris and Pangia, I will reply back to you gals tomorrow, ok? Sorry for the delay in answering your question, Pris!

In the meantime, here's Exact's special pic of tomorrow's scene in which View takes care of Guy's wound; oh my gosh, he will be shirtless!!!!!!!! EEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!! :faint: :coverlaf: :thumbsup: :yahoo: :blush: :cloud9: :heart: :clap2: :drool: :drools: :wub:

They are looking as hot and as cute as ever!!!! I'm dying fantasizing what could happen!!!!!!! xD Hopefully, that accidental kiss will be on their lovely lips... :pervie:

DANG IT, I REALLY WISH I WOULDN'T BE WORKING WHILE TOMORROW'S EPISODE AIRS...I'm so sad and angry!!!!!! :cry: :rant: But at the same time, you gals are so lucky and I will be able to hear what you have to say first about tomorrow's episode! :D So freakin' happy that Exact chose this scene to make a special pic of!!!!!!!! :dude:

K, to Pangia and Prisna dears: Sorry if it seems like I'm picking Guy and View over replying/responding to you guys!!!! :teary: Please forgive me, sis(es/s???)!!! Hopefully you two and other fans of Guy and View will enjoy this beautiful pic!!!!! :sweat: ^_^
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....GEEZ Maiko, I wouldn't blame you if you just had to put this up for us!! Even if you were to write something, I praprobly wouldn't notice but I GOT MY EYES GLUED ON THE PICTURE! :woot: LOL I don't know about anyone but I'm getting a very naughty thought right now. OMG, they're so freaken hot here, esp Guy. I'm blushing like a school girl right now, and giggling. This picture is making me so un-patient for today EP. EXACT is betting now at guessing what we wanted LOL, now if the only let it be a willing kiss next :coverlaf: But I went to bed yesterday night, with this image of them like these in my head. hahahahahaha. It was a pretty good dream :pervie: I'm pretty well satisfied right now, just seeing these picture. Thanks Maiko! You made my part of my dream come true. hehehe :D

Suck to work on a day when they will be showing such a hot EP. :lolyup:

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Pangia, girl, I found out about the accidental kiss by watching your wonderful MV, so I couldn't resist going onto thairath's website to seek out the pics...so glad I did! I decided to post them before you so that I can save you the trouble. Hope that you, Prisna, and everybody else enjoy!^_^

LOL, oh goodness, their accidental kiss is TOO SIMILAR to Tar and Grand's!!! I better see a willing/lip-on-lip kiss later!!! xD Won't be surprised if Froy and Best will share an accidental kiss as well hahahaha! Anyway, gosh dang, Guy and View are too hot!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup: :wub: :spin: :drool: :heart: :cloud9:

:cry1: Thanks again. I'm so hyper now about what these photos brings. You know, it look like View got the upper hand here LOL. Love their cute BTS photo. Love the first photo, but hm....View? girly..? where is your leg resting on? :pervie: :wub:

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
i'll translate the scene for you where ball goes back to grandpa and they start having their conversation. don't wanna disappoint you but they're not really talking about who ball is or anything. just note that i don't translate word for word into english because it wouldn't make sense sometimes and would be hard to understand, instead i'm trying to translate the sentences so the context is still right - hope you don't mind...

Ball: walks to the car sad because he knows mann got kissed, sighes
grandpa: tiew, i said you should take care of mann, so what's up with her?
ball: well mann...
grandpa: why? is it that serious?
ball: she's fine, taking some medicine and she should be better, you don't have to worry, grandpa...
grandpa: well i worry about mann anyway, the more she grows up the more i worry about her. i myself don't know one day i might suddenly die...
ball: why are you talking like this??
grandpa: tiew, tell me honestly, how much do you love mann?
ball: i love her as much as my own life, grandpa
grandpa: mann doesn't have a father or a mother like other people. except grandpa there's only you who can take care of her and protect her... if something ever happens to me, can you promise me that you will take care of mann instead of me?
ball: yes, i will take care of mann as good as possible
grandpa: thank you
Once again, Puca, I love you!!!! After what Poo said, Ball got more hopes now. Kind of sad b/c we know View won't return your feeling :teary: I know for a fact that Poo will die in here since there is a part where View and Ball were standing next to a tree looking all sad (it's from the opening or closing credit) Thanks again!!!!! :thumbsup:

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
If he is supposed to be in KT, he hasn't made an appearance at all, Dancy... :scratchchin: I hate not knowing if he will appear or not... Thinking back to that picture of Aerin with "Puri" and other guys in the truck/jeep, I don't know if that scene will really occur in KT. If you observe that pic, those clothes that Aerin was wearing don't really seem like something her character would be wearing...I've seen her in skirts only so far. But perhaps she will change her dressing style later on and Puri will still appear? Hope so, I would love to see him interact with her!!! :D I'm hoping he will be interested in her hehehe.
Yeah if he in here he would have made an appearance all ready but he hasn't. I'm just asking to be sure because his name is list in the cast at asianfuse wiki. I just want to be sure before I take his name off if he in here or not.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Here some caps of Tar &, and Vill & Guy from today and clip of the director & Tar talking about the lakorn.

Cr to: wondergrandtown @ pantip & pk666pooh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPXzm-Vtn8Q

chakrit_Y

sarNie Juvenile
Here some caps of Tar &, and Vill & Guy from today and clip of the director & Tar talking about the lakorn.

Cr to: wondergrandtown @ pantip & pk666pooh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPXzm-Vtn8Q

Thank you for the clip and photos Dancy! Can't wait to watch it.

And even though I don't want Guy to get hurt, he's just so much more loveable being hurt. View is one lucky girl having to look after Guy.

Also looking forward to the scene with Grand and Tar hugging. She looks so happy to be in his arms again.

puca

sarNie Juvenile
ok, i'm watching part 1 of the episode on youtube now - and i can't believe grand's father actually had the guts to slap his daughter, she got shot and just had an operation!!!!!!! o.0

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Love today epi, this is how you end KT week! :thumbsup: Today epi really made up for yesterday epi. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Guy is so hot when you fought with Ball, and when he jumped into View. The part where Guy closed View's mouth, and View was hitting him, it seem like :r-scene-pop-corn:. :coverlaf: Right now, I sound like a pervert. :lol: View was worried about Guy when she found out he was shot by her grandpa. The part when View unzipped Guy's jacket was HOT. :drool: :sweat: :eek: YEAH, I know we going to get see GUY SHIRTLESS :drool: It seem like Guy got shot around his armpit with there where no wound there. :coverlaf:. Btw, If I was View, I take advantage of Guy by hugged him when I bandage his wound. :loool: It be nice if View's face was closer to Guy, and then when he turned around, he should give her a thank you kiss. :kiss: :coverlaf: The BEST OF TODAY EPI was THE KISS. :kiss3: :kiss3: :kiss3: :kiss3: :kiss3: I wish I would be View, Im so upset that Im not View. :whatever: :coverlaf: jk. If View kissed Guy, it like Im kissing him because I love her. :clap2: It would be nice if Guy didnt get shot because I want to see Guy smile when he get the kissed from Vuew. But it still are good because his eyes was wild opened. :coverlaf: Why do Best have to come it. :annoyed: :coverlaf: View look like she like it because her lip was all on his cheek. :clap2: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: She didnt even want to stop. Look at the way she got off from Guy. :coverlaf: Guy's face was priceless after View kissed him because she told him to leave. :coverlaf: When Guy got up and about to walked out, she looked sad, we know she do not want Guy to leave. :coverlaf: Aww, View is such a good gf to take care of her bf. haha

Love when Guy said thank you to View for saving his life. :wub: Boy, if she dont save you, she will regret the rest of life. haha The part where Guy about to wear his old jacket, View looked at her closet. She know she kept his jacket there. It seem like will keep this new jacket and return the old one back to him. haha

It would nice if Guy switch the letter to his own. :coverlaf: I gotta said I love when Guy fought with Ball because they both look cool, unlike Tar. :coverlaf: Love how Guy back kicked Ball. Guy are so good at fight. :thumbsup: Awww, Ball's room has a guitar. :thumbsup: Ball have a lot of rope in this room. :whip: He could be a bad bf if he have a gf. :coverlaf:

View's grandpa gun are scary because just one bullet Guy's almost dead. :no:

I feel bad for Grand and Tar because she really love him now. I hate Grand's father, he's so evil. I can tell tar's sister have a hard time because her brother love Grand. She knew Grand's father is evil, and worry that her brother could get his feeling hurt or maybe in danger. The part where Grand pushed Tar away was sad, she was heartbroken, Im glad Tar hugged her. They are so cute but there love going to hard since her father, hate Tar. We all know the reason why.

Im sure next week, Guy will wake up and save View sleep next. He probably smiled and touch View face or move View 's hair from her. :wub: I wonder if they found out next week if Guy as cop. Hopefully, Guy know that Pukhai is the killer.. Im so excite to see what happened next week. I want to see more romantic scene of Guy and View. Hopefully, see Best and Froy in love, or a sweet scene of them.

puca

sarNie Juvenile
^ thank you, i think i'm gonna rewatch everything again
can't believe i have to wait until monday for the next episode, kohn teun got too addicting for me :weep:
in todays episode i felt really bad for guy, he looked so dead (no pun intended)

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
LMAO. Prisna, you're so right!!! the part where Guy jumped on View does seem like a :r-scene-pop-corn: Oh how I wish it was one hahahahahaha. Guy sure love to cover View month all the time, well it's b/c he always need to shut her up LOL. I find Ball and Guy fighting scene more entertaining than Tar (he just need to work on it a bit more) You're not the only one feeling perverted in this scene, I am too :pervie: If I were View, I knock the life out of him first and then...you know hahahaah j/k Lol, View was a little mean when she pushed Guy onto the floor before finding out that he was shot, but then she made it up to him by worrying about it. I think Guy does think that View is taking advantage of him. The looks he got after Best enter (BEST girl, you're great and all but at that moment :smack: why you!!! lol) was so funny. View and Guy looks were like "don't you see we're busy here" :lolyup: The most funniest part was when View got off him and start talking nonsense/meanie things, I bet telling Guy to leave. Guy looks was priceless there. He look shocked and like he was taken advantage of, then discarded. He give View a look, like she was being a b**** :rofl: My gosh, I was laughing my butt off there, but at the same time it was funny as well. Poor Guy, he got shot and now being shoot out of the room while he can't even stand. Glad View changed her mind and let him stay. I'm predicting more sweet moment next week too! Like you said Prisna, he'll wake up ,maybe next to a sleeping View and remember the night before (the kiss). Guy was hurt so he didn't have time to tease View, but I hope that when he wake up he'll do that. :clap:

Disliking Grand dad very very badly at the moment. He is such a d*** slapping his daughter. He should thanks Tar for saving her. Glad Grand is ok now. But it look like after this, Grand and Tar relationship will process very fast since they seem to be in love already. Now we just need Guy&View and Froy&Best to do the same.

I can't wait til next week again, but then I'll I kind of don't want it to, b/c it seem like Aerin dad will find out who Guy is. Oh no...what will happen next. I'm scared for Guy life now :nailbiter: Guy got too many haters in here. First there is Pukhai who hated Guy for flirting with Aerin. Then Ball who found out that Guy kissed View. Next is Poo, who doesn't like that Guy is on the bad side, so he is assuming Guy is bad for View. :phew: Anyway I'm still looking forward to more sweet scene though.

BTW, too cute at the end. View put her hand on Guy and he grabbed her hand to his chest. Wow, and the scene just have to stop there, great way to end :cloud9:

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
^ thank you, i think i'm gonna rewatch everything again
can't believe i have to wait until monday for the next episode, kohn teun got too addicting for me :weep:
in todays episode i felt really bad for guy, he looked so dead (no pun intended)
Kohn Teun IS addicting :thumbsup:

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
LMAO. Prisna, you're so right!!! the part where Guy jumped on View does seem like a :r-scene-pop-corn: Oh how I wish it was one hahahahahaha. Guy sure love to cover View month all the time, well it's b/c he always need to shut her up LOL. I find Ball and Guy fighting scene more entertaining than Tar (he just need to work on it a bit more) You're not the only one feeling perverted in this scene, I am too :pervie: If I were View, I knock the life out of him first and then...you know hahahaah j/k Lol, View was a little mean when she pushed Guy onto the floor before finding out that he was shot, but then she made it up to him by worrying about it. I think Guy does think that View is taking advantage of him. The looks he got after Best enter (BEST girl, you're great and all but at that moment :smack: why you!!! lol) was so funny. View and Guy looks were like "don't you see we're busy here" :lolyup: The most funniest part was when View got off him and start talking nonsense/meanie things, I bet telling Guy to leave. Guy looks was priceless there. He look shocked and like he was taken advantage of, then discarded. He give View a look, like she was being a b**** :rofl: My gosh, I was laughing my butt off there, but at the same time it was funny as well. Poor Guy, he got shot and now being shoot out of the room while he can't even stand. Glad View changed her mind and let him stay. I'm predicting more sweet moment next week too! Like you said Prisna, he'll wake up ,maybe next to a sleeping View and remember the night before (the kiss). Guy was hurt so he didn't have time to tease View, but I hope that when he wake up he'll do that. :clap:

Disliking Grand dad very very badly at the moment. He is such a d*** slapping his daughter. He should thanks Tar for saving her. Glad Grand is ok now. But it look like after this, Grand and Tar relationship will process very fast since they seem to be in love already. Now we just need Guy&View and Froy&Best to do the same.

I can't wait til next week again, but then I'll I kind of don't want it to, b/c it seem like Aerin dad will find out who Guy is. Oh no...what will happen next. I'm scared for Guy life now :nailbiter: Guy got too many haters in here. First there is Pukhai who hated Guy for flirting with Aerin. Then Ball who found out that Guy kissed View. Next is Poo, who doesn't like that Guy is on the bad side, so he is assuming Guy is bad for View. :phew: Anyway I'm still looking forward to more sweet scene though.

BTW, too cute at the end. View put her hand on Guy and he grabbed her hand to his chest. Wow, and the scene just have to stop there, great way to end :cloud9:
Haha maybe in their future lakorn. :coverlaf: I prefer :w-scene-pop-corn: than :r-scene-pop-corn: Guy need to start using his lip to shut View up. :coverlaf: I think Tar is more like a romantic guy. When Guy fought with Ball, Froy, and Pukhai it seem better and more entertain. Wow Pangia, View do not look that aggressive in wanting Guy. :coverlaf: If View do that to Guy, she is :r-scene-pop-corn: him which is not good, you should know what I mean. :coverlaf:

I think next time View should lock the door. :coverlaf: I love when View turned her face when she look at Best because her lip was all on Guy's face. :kiss: I think Best probably think View is taking advantage of Guy since he is injury. You can tell by Bets's face. She was thinking why she View's kissing him when he injured. :rofl: View just cover up the bad thing she did to him. I think Guy pretend to fell down so he can stay in View's room. Look at View's eyes contact. She probably plan it up. :loool: JK

I love the scene where View just touched Guy's face, and then he grabbed her hand to putted on his chest. :wub: Btw, Guy looks adorable when he sleep. :cloud9:

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
aww...thanks so much Prisna, I couldn't do it without you guys! Yeap, just keep playing around with SV, and soon you're be good as me (not saying I'm such a pro LOL) :lol: Yeap, I love the song meaning, it fit Guy role a lot.
You're welcome honey. I will definitely keep practice so I can be good like you in SV! :grouphug:
I have a question is Puri in here? I haven't see him in the lakorn.
I think he maybe appear later in the lakorn. He maybe a guest star, we have to wait and see. ; )

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Haha maybe in their future lakorn. :coverlaf: I prefer :w-scene-pop-corn: than :r-scene-pop-corn: Guy need to start using his lip to shut View up. :coverlaf: I think Tar is more like a romantic guy. When Guy fought with Ball, Froy, and Pukhai it seem better and more entertain. Wow Pangia, View do not look that aggressive in wanting Guy. :coverlaf: If View do that to Guy, she is :r-scene-pop-corn: him which is not good, you should know what I mean. :coverlaf:

I think next time View should lock the door. :coverlaf: I love when View turned her face when she look at Best because her lip was all on Guy's face. :kiss: I think Best probably think View is taking advantage of Guy since he is injury. You can tell by Bets's face. She was thinking why she View's kissing him when he injured. :rofl: View just cover up the bad thing she did to him. I think Guy pretend to fell down so he can stay in View's room. Look at View's eyes contact. She probably plan it up. :loool: JK

I love the scene where View just touched Guy's face, and then he grabbed her hand to putted on his chest. :wub: Btw, Guy looks adorable when he sleep. :cloud9:
Ha! Seriously, Guy will have to resort to that sooner or later, if View keep on being nosy :coverlaf: Prisna, I get what you mean, but it'll be something different/interesting to watch if View (ahem.. :r-scene-pop-corn: ) do that. J/K though, hahaha, then she wouldn't be a n'ek but N'rai :lol: It does seem like Guy was faking the fall so he could stay in View room. I think he want to get back at her for the accidental kiss:rofl:
:weep: it's going to be another long weekend before another EP of KT. Good thing I have my MVs to make up for the time I'm waiting for KT :dance1:

You know that was what I was thinking too. EXACT should make another future project for View and Guy since they're so adorable in here. And it'll a dream come true if it's a :r-scene-pop-corn: :w-scene-pop-corn: :slapandkissse3: lakorn. So far Guy hasn't play a role where he is a jerk, and View, where she do any r-scene (only willing). Guy always played a silly/sweet gentleman in all of his lakorn that I've seen. Guy got such a hot strong face, I could imagine if he play an arrogant person :thumbsup: