[Ch5] Kohn Teun (Exact - Scenario)

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Hey girls, I'm so off topic here but I found some of the BTS for that ghost trailer of Guy. I wasn't going to post it, but he was just tooooooo cute on the interview.
His expression was sooo adorable. I love it how that ghost girl grabbed his chest, heheheh (dirty thought) I wouldn't mind be that ghost girl, just so I can do that to him.
Guy expression is so cute. I wish I could be the ghost girl too. :coverlaf:

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
I cant wait for tomorrow episode since I love today episode.

The kiss scenes was HOT, you can tell Guy didnt want to stop but Im sure director told him that good enough for their first kiss. :coverlaf: Gosh, Guy carried View on his back like she weight nothing, :bhehe: but it so cute of him to do that. :wub: I know View enjoyed the free piggy back ride from Guy. She didnt even want to get off. I wouldnt too if I was her. haha View know the way out the forest, and she act normal while Guy are freaking out. :whaha: So sweet of Guy to held on View when she jumped on the bamboo canoe (not sure what it really called in English) haha. The sweet part was that View held on Guy behind then, he turned around and looked her. I think in his mind he maybe want her to hold on him tighter. :coverlaf:

It seem like Guy and View are dating, and they sneak out at night. haha View do not want Guy to leave since she didnt get the kiss yet. Now, Guy know whathe forgot to do before he leave. haha View knew if she stubborn, she will get the kiss, so it did work. :coverlaf: Guy face was like YEAH, I know what I should do to her so she would listen :loool:

Guy was so good to used Aerin to save him from being suspected haha he played along with Aerin, even though Im she was thinking of View. haha Totally cute that both of them thinking about each other. What so cute is when View got of the truck, she just smiled and walked off.

Guy look smokey HOT when he look serious when he held the gun as Pukhai got close to them. :drool:

Best and Froy are so cute and funny especially Froy when tried to kiss Best, but she pointed the gun at his stuff. :loool: I think Best is falling for Froy a little bit because the way she look at him when they jumped off the tree. Best should play as ninja in her future lakorn. :thumbup:

Next epi, it seem like Guy going misunderstand Ball. He may think Ball the one that killed his brother.
Love your review, Prisna! :thumbsup: You came up with some awesome scenes that I forgot to mention; I so agree that Guy was smokin' hot when he held the gun as Pukhai was getting close to where he and View were hiding, and I'm sure Best is falling for Froy; who wouldn't?! A hot and cute man coming to rescue you from death? I would fall for him in an instant...*sigh*

LOL, your comment about View and Guy "dating" and sneaking out to meet each other so reminds me of my younger sis and her boyfriend! :pervie: Girl, everybody feel exactly how you feel about the romance in today's episode! :highfive: Oh, I called the bamboo canoe "raft" lol. Guy x View and Froy x Best scenes were too cute! xD I love it too, when View jumped off the truck and skipped away happily!!! Ekkk, I can't wait for tomorrow's episode as well, but I feel that it's probably going to focus a lot on the action instead of romance lol...I hope I'm wrong! KT's romance is better than the action! Or more accurately, KT's the bomb when there's romance mixed with the action! :thumbsup:

Yay, I'm glad I'm not the only one thinking that Guy will misunderstand that Ball was the murderer of Kim!!! :highfive: We'll see what really happens tomorrow, then. I think I'm going to get an early sleep tonight so I can wake up early and do the things I need to do before the next episode airs. Good night and sweet dreams, everyone! :grouphug:

(That's what I'm saying, but I have a feeling this won't be my last post tonight lol.)

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Love your review, Prisna! :thumbsup: You came up with some awesome scenes that I forgot to mention; I so agree that Guy was smokin' hot when he held the gun as Pukhai was getting close to where he and View were hiding, and I'm sure Best is falling for Froy; who wouldn't?! A hot and cute man coming to rescue you from death? I would fall for him in an instant...*sigh*

LOL, your comment about View and Guy "dating" and sneaking out to meet each other so reminds me of my younger sis and her boyfriend! :pervie: Girl, everybody feel exactly how you feel about the romance in today's episode! :highfive: Oh, I called the bamboo canoe "raft" lol. Guy x View and Froy x Best scenes were too cute! xD I love it too, when View jumped off the truck and skipped away happily!!! Ekkk, I can't wait for tomorrow's episode as well, but I feel that it's probably going to focus a lot on the action instead of romance lol...I hope I'm wrong! KT's romance is better than the action! Or more accurately, KT's the bomb when there's romance mixed with the action! :thumbsup:

Yay, I'm glad I'm not the only one thinking that Guy will misunderstand that Ball was the murderer of Kim!!! :highfive: We'll see what really happens tomorrow, then. I think I'm going to get an early sleep tonight so I can wake up early and do the things I need to do before the next episode airs. Good night and sweet dreams, everyone! :grouphug:

(That's what I'm saying, but I have a feeling this won't be my last post tonight lol.)
haha like yesterday, we all say goodnight but we keep posting. :thumbsup:

I think if Guy was to show View the round bullet or whatever that was he found at the tree trunk that day then she might know who it belong too. Its lakorn, so we all know what going to happened. Pek misunderstand then later find out the real the killer.

btw, goodnight to you and sweet dream. try to have a dream that Guy kiss us ok! :coverlaf:

AikOm^_^

Thanks! I love his wink because Im giggling in my room like im stupid by myself.

I used total video converter to convert video to JPEG image then I used Adobe ImageReady which part of Photoshop. Then I just play with the color and add some text.

Btw, total video converter can convert video to gif but I dont like how it turn out because it give some weird color to the gif.
You're welcome, Pris! Um-hmm, I'm not surprised you're giggling over his wink...I'm thinking back to when I first saw him winking and laughing teasingly at View...I giggled so much over those early scenes *sigh*. Gosh, his laugh was hecka funnie and cute!!! :coverlaf:

Ohhh, so you used both video converter and Adobe ImageReady...wow, I admire your efforts and determination! I remember my attempt at using Adobe IR....it was a pain!!!! Lol, I remember how hard it was for me to try to find out what I could do... Adobe IR is cool, but I'm not too good at it yet. Thanks for letting me know, Pris! I'm looking forward to your future gifs and artworks, like always! :thumbsup:

Hehehehe, I think I know what you mean about TVC making their gifs look weird...I hate it when that happens...still trying to create the perfect gif on my own! :D Good night, dear Pris!

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
You're welcome, Pris! Um-hmm, I'm not surprised you're giggling over his wink...I'm thinking back to when I first saw him winking and laughing teasingly at View...I giggled so much over those early scenes *sigh*. Gosh, his laugh was hecka funnie and cute!!! :coverlaf:

Ohhh, so you used both video converter and Adobe ImageReady...wow, I admire your efforts and determination! I remember my attempt at using Adobe IR....it was a pain!!!! Lol, I remember how hard it was for me to try to find out what I could do... Adobe IR is cool, but I'm not too good at it yet. Thanks for letting me know, Pris! I'm looking forward to your future gifs and artworks, like always! :thumbsup:

Hehehehe, I think I know what you mean about TVC making their gifs look weird...I hate it when that happens...still trying to create the perfect gif on my own! :D Good night, dear Pris!
Thanks honey. I will try to do more gif tomorrow. I really dont used Adobe ImageReady like I do with Adobe Photoshop. Btw, for the color and text, I import it to Photoshop since Im really dont like Adobe ImageReady that much. haha

AikOm^_^

haha like yesterday, we all say goodnight but we keep posting. :thumbsup:

I think if Guy was to show View the round bullet or whatever that was he found at the tree trunk that day then she might know who it belong too. Its lakorn, so we all know what going to happened. Pek misunderstand then later find out the real the killer.

btw, goodnight to you and sweet dream. try to have a dream that Guy kiss us ok! :coverlaf:
Darn it, you just made me post again! Bad Pris! :smack: Lol, jk, I guess I just can't stop myself from replying! :lolyup: I wonder if Pangia and the others are asleep now? xD

Yep, agree again; since it's a Thai lakorn, it's not surprising that will happen! :lmao3: Gosh, these Thai lakorns...that's one of the reasons we love 'em so much!

Oooh, not sure if you read some of the earlier posts, but I mentioned that I dreamt of Guy and View this morning/last night... :faint: :cloud9: It was heaven dreaming of them... It would be even better to dream of Guy kissing us!!! Sorry, View! :lol2: I just want to dream of him with me once since I won't have a chance to marry him hehehe. Thanks for the good night and sweet dreams wish, dear Prisna! Same goes to you! Talk to you more in the morning! :)

AikOm^_^

Thanks honey. I will try to do more gif tomorrow. I really dont used Adobe ImageReady like I do with Adobe Photoshop. Btw, for the color and text, I import it to Photoshop since Im really dont like Adobe ImageReady that much. haha
*Sigh* I just have to post again and get the "last word"... :ghehe: You're welcome, Pris! xD :lol: Ahh, I see why you import the color and text to Photoshop...IR doesn't have a lot of nice features (I think, cause the features I tried to use were not worth it! :p). K, this WILL BE my last post for tonight. Be strong, Maiko! :strong: Resist the temptation of responding... You need to... :yawn: ...sleep... :sleep:

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Darn it, you just made me post again! Bad Pris! :smack: Lol, jk, I guess I just can't stop myself from replying! :lolyup: I wonder if Pangia and the others are asleep now? xD

Yep, agree again; since it's a Thai lakorn, it's not surprising that will happen! :lmao3: Gosh, these Thai lakorns...that's one of the reasons we love 'em so much!

Oooh, not sure if you read some of the earlier posts, but I mentioned that I dreamt of Guy and View this morning/last night... :faint: :cloud9: It was heaven dreaming of them... It would be even better to dream of Guy kissing us!!! Sorry, View! :lol2: I just want to dream of him with me once since I won't have a chance to marry him hehehe. Thanks for the good night and sweet dreams wish, dear Prisna! Same goes to you! Talk to you more in the morning! :)
Ouch that smack was hurt. haha jk

Btw, i think last week I had a dream of Mos and View, I almost forgot she did have a lakorn with him. hahah

*Sigh* I just have to post again and get the "last word"... :ghehe: You're welcome, Pris! xD :lol: Ahh, I see why you import the color and text to Photoshop...IR doesn't have a lot of nice features (I think, cause the features I tried to use were not worth it! :p). K, this WILL BE my last post for tonight. Be strong, Maiko! :strong: Resist the temptation of responding... You need to... :yawn: ...sleep... :sleep:
Yep, Adobe IR do not have much stuff it just good for gif that are. It would be nice if Photoshop can make gif because it safe a lot of time.

I might stop here tonight too because I might to get up early and drop my 3 yrs old nephew at school, and then prepare lunch for my brothers for work. I hate that Im so free late at night because by the time i get to do something, Im so tired already.

puca

sarNie Juvenile

you guys are really good at predicting things even tough you don't speak thai :worthy:
guess you guys have seen too many lakorns already so you know how the game works lol
in the last episode tar informed guy by phone, that his brother got killed by a crossbow. guy should look for someone who likes to play with crossbows, there shouldn't be many people like that around so it's most likely kim's murderer

i'm not sure if guy's gonna think ball's the real murderer, but in guy's eyes he's definitely gonna be a suspect.

chakrit_Y

sarNie Juvenile
Caught a glimpse of the last five minutes live today and all I did was hold my breath..
Grand gets shot in the back today.

That gif is so lovey. Love the color in that gif, Prisna. ;)

Here a photo of Vill & Guy photo of today episode.

Cr to: gmmgrammy

And this scene is coming up tomorrow I wanna say from looking at todays preview for tomorrow...
Guy sneeks into View's house and it's her Grandpa that shoots him

P.S.
I literally cannot wait until work is over so I can watch today's episode. T-minus 4 hours until I can watch KT!

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Caught a glimpse of the last five minutes live today and all I did was hold my breath..

And this scene is coming up tomorrow I wanna say from looking at todays preview for tomorrow...

P.S.
I literally cannot wait until work is over so I can watch today's episode. T-minus 4 hours until I can watch KT!
Thank you for the spoilers...aww so sad.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Here behind the scene of today the shoot out with Tar.

Cr to: Exact Facebook page & pk666pooh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NX-bCy08Osk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxRA3YIO2T4

:coverlaf:

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Prisna and Maiko!!! You girls are so funny. LOL. Wish I could of join you guys yesterday night conversation. I went to bed earlier since the night before I was up late. So tired ^_^ :sweat: too funny when you guy both said you're getting off but one min later you still come back to check on each other message ahhahahahah

I'm still waiting for today EP before a review =) but judging from the picture/BTS (thanks to dancy) and the spoiler ( thanks to chakrit_Y, ) I'm so scared to watch it now. Poor Grand. Last EP, she got beat up, and not shot, where in the world is her father!! or yet, where is Tar (he need to take care of his woman better :rofl: ). And Guy getting hurt again, I guess it not avoidable. But it's all good, then View will be taking care of him

@chakrit_Y, Poor you, I know how you feel, I hate having to wait for something good hehehe

chakrit_Y

sarNie Juvenile
Prisna and Maiko!!! You girls are so funny. LOL. Wish I could of join you guys yesterday night conversation. I went to bed earlier since the night before I was up late. So tired ^_^ :sweat: too funny when you guy both said you're getting off but one min later you still come back to check on each other message ahhahahahah

I'm still waiting for today EP before a review =) but judging from the picture/BTS (thanks to dancy) and the spoiler ( thanks to chakrit_Y, ) I'm so scared to watch it now. Poor Grand. Last EP, she got beat up, and not shot, where in the world is her father!! or yet, where is Tar (he need to take care of his woman better :rofl: ). And Guy getting hurt again, I guess it not avoidable. But it's all good, then View will be taking care of him

@chakrit_Y, Poor you, I know how you feel, I hate having to wait for something good hehehe

Lol tell me about it Pangia. I tell myself I would not watch it cause I'm only making myself miserable but I couldn't resist.

and with Tar not being there when Grand got shot, he was on a job and I think she went looking for him. She found his car, got out and started walking around the building where his car was parked infront of. Tar was chasing the bad guys (which happens to be that creepier that likes Grand) and the bad guys got to their car then Grand walks out and they shoot. So it's kinda like she took a bullet for Tar.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Lol tell me about it Pangia. I tell myself I would not watch it cause I'm only making myself miserable but I couldn't resist.

and with Tar not being there when Grand got shot, he was on a job and I think she went looking for him. She found his car, got out and started walking around the building where his car was parked infront of. Tar was chasing the bad guys (which happens to be that creepier that likes Grand) and the bad guys got to their car then Grand walks out and they shoot. So it's kinda like she took a bullet for Tar.
:lolyup: Yeap, yeap. Same here. LOL.

Just finished the EP for today. First thing first, New was freaken funny as heck, asking Guy to give the flower to View. Guy had on this "Excuse me" piss off looks. Poor him, just when he was starting to show more feeling for View, he couldn't hurt new feeling too. View was super happy accepting the flower at first since she thought it was from Guy. I love that shy looks on her face, totally cute :cloud9: As much as I like Aerin, I sort of wish that Guy would just push her away when she grabbed on to him. Bad Guy! stop hurting View feelings. After Guy left with Aerin, View was so mad, she basically took her anger on poor New :lolyup: . Also gotta love the later one part where Guy and Aerin father saw Ball/View. First thing View did when she see them was point the bow at them (but for real, I bet in her heart she was pointing that at Guy :rofl: ) and Guy just smiled back at her. :D

Oh yeah, Maiko you mention something about the relationship between View and Best. I love how they act so freely with each other. Too cute today how View kept on pushing Best on the bed. Also, when Guy and Froy were hiding and talking to each other, I thought they were so hot right there (don't know why, I just do :spicy: )

Ok, seriously I'm going to jump into the lakorn and beat up Grand father, b/c so far he been acting like a stupid butthoe. First of all, you should keep some guards with your child if you are such a big boss! Don't go beating up people who is ACTUALLY the one that saved her. Plus it was his people that shot her btw.

Anyway, I'm looking more into tommrrow Ep. I'm wondering why Guy would go to View place, Hmmm...or maybe he just want to confirm that Ball is not the killer? anyway, so scary that he got shot! You know, I was thinking, in here Grand and Guy got it pretty badly hahahaha :lmao:

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
you guys are really good at predicting things even tough you don't speak thai :worthy:
guess you guys have seen too many lakorns already so you know how the game works lol
in the last episode tar informed guy by phone, that his brother got killed by a crossbow. guy should look for someone who likes to play with crossbows, there shouldn't be many people like that around so it's most likely kim's murderer

i'm not sure if guy's gonna think ball's the real murderer, but in guy's eyes he's definitely gonna be a suspect.
LMAO. Puca so true. We're not going to let anything stand in our ways. But yea, I've watched a lot of lakorns, to the point where my father hates it :lolyup: Oh well, can't live without it hehehe

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid

P.S.
Thanks for the spoiler.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid

haha We miss you! Hopefully tonight you will be here with us.

I cant wait tonight to write my review for today epi. Im so exciting to watch it but a little bit busy.

Wow, Grand really need someone to take care her better than Tar hahajk. Im sure Kim never let Grand got hurt. :coverlaf: Maybe she really love Tar that she can get hurt for him, so sweet of her. :thumbup:

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
Today episode was okay sad part was she thought he bought those roses for her but turned out to be the other guy...hehehe
Also found out hes seeing the bad girl..