[Ch5] Kohn Teun (Exact - Scenario)

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
:thumbsup: Love your reviews as usual Maiko. The emotion between Guy and View today totally changed my mind about Guy not returning View feeling. :dance3:

MAN! Maiko you're good at predicting stuff. I bet you might be right about Guy hating on Ball now. At first I was confused why in the world would they show Ball with that bow and guy having this intense look. I wouldn't mind some :slapandkissse3: between Guy&View, but it's would be heart-breaking to see Guy treating View in a bad way :weep: . There is also that picture that Dancy posted of Guy bleeding and View worrying over him. What could be happening there? But you know, I think this is where we'll finally get to see View help bandage Guy :rofl:

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
ya girls are already way ahead of me. Hehehehe So glad im not working tomorrow i'll be home relaxing and enjoying watching this lakorn.....hehehe
Good for you! Same here; I'll be doing the same! :D

Best epi! Gotta love View and Guy :wub: , and also Best with Froy! :lol:
Agree with Pangia; thanks for your uploads, dear! We can always count on you for full uploads! :thumbsup: I understand why today's episode is the "best" to you and Pangia lol! It's one of the best to me! :coverlaf: I know, Guy x View and Froy x Best are so adorable!!!! EKKKKKKKKK!!!! :faint:

Here the kiss scene gif. I will try to do more tonight when I finish cooking dinner. I will come and write my review for today epi!

I freakin' love this! :wub: :heart: :cloud9: :kiss3: It's beautiful! Agree with Dancy; I love the color of it. Gosh, can't wait for more gifs if you have time to do them, girl! Oh, how did you make it, if you don't mind me asking. :D Looking forward to your review!!! :grouphug:

That gif is so lovey. Love the color in that gif, Prisna. ;)

Here a photo of Vill & Guy photo of today episode.

Cr to: gmmgrammy

Thanks, Dancy, for all the cap pictures and pic of Vill & Guy and Tar & Grand! The cap pics are from today's episode, but I think that the pic of Tar and Grand will be in tomorrow's episode. Hopefully, nothing bad will happen to Grand... :teary: Hmm, the scene of Guy getting hurt could be tomorrow, so I can't wait to see it!

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Yep, totally, BAD GUY! And yet, I agree with Prisna; he's so smooth grrrrr! :thumbdown: yet :thumbsup: I have died so many deaths for every one of his smiles and scenes with View. :faint:

I saw that pic a few weeks ago, and I noticed Guy but didn't notice Froy ha! Pangia girl, that was EXACTLY what my bro and I said about Froy; we think that he's the friend with glasses from Phobia as well! (I stated this last week, I think lol.) View's funny friend's name sounds like Ae-Kong (or Kong) to me. :scratchhead2: I'm a little interested in the movie, but if it's disgusting, urgh, I don't want to watch it...I like funny, scary movies, but when there are some disturbing and disgusting scenes, it isn't enjoyable and funny anymore... Gosh, Buppah Ratree (I think that's the name; Ploy C., Tar's girfriend and Noon's younger sis, is the main actress) was a MAJOR turn-off for me. :thumbdown: :vomit: :yuck:
LOL, yea, I saw your comment about that earlier that's why I went back and check it out.
I don't think it's a nasty one, well since it got comedy in there too. Well, like I said, I just wanted to see it b/c Guy/Froy/Pim etc are in there. LOL, yea, I saw Buppah Ratree the first one and it was disgusting. I hate hate hate that movie. People find it funny and good, but not to me. Hate it when a guy use a girl, dump her like that, and plus too much blood in there. Although I did see the "Hunting Me", don't know if you see it, but Guy is in there too. It's so much funnier (kind of R-Rated at some point) LOL

so funny about your review of the next EP. Pukhai looks is funny as heck. Look like Guy now officially got two haters!!! watch out Guy!!!

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid

:whatever: BAD GUY

:eek:fftopic:

LMAO - I saw this photo a while back but then I went back to look at it closely. What do you know, it got Guy and Froy :lol: You know Maiko, I think Froy is the guy with the glasses from Phobia :rofl: But I really want to see it movie now, since it got most of my fav. stars in there. That funny dude who fallow View around is in there too.
In the poster....I don't think Guy is in that series. Fory is in there but not Guy. Its Nat Thephussadin.....Nat & Guy look so much alike.They could pass as brothers. :coverlaf: I always get Guy & Nat miss up because the look so much alike.

Here a photo of Guy & Nat I did side by side..hehe

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
In the poster....I don't think Guy is in that series. Fory is in there but not Guy. Its Nat Thephussadin.....Nat & Guy look so much alike.They could pass as brothers. :coverlaf: I always get Guy & Nat miss up because the look so much alike.
LOL. Are you sure Dancy? B/c I saw guy in the trailer as well. hahaha I might be wrong but here a pics as well.

But wow, they sure do look alike. I love Nat so much in tawee pope. Nat and Grace got great chemistry *off topic I know

But OMG, side to side, they're such hotties :lolyup:

chakrit_Y

sarNie Juvenile
Just caught up with todays episode and I don't remember the last time I had butterflies in my stomach. The kiss on the check was just too cute.. Throughout the scene I was all squirmy because of Guy and View but laughing my butt of because of Froy and Best in the background. It was cute how Best had her hands on her cheek just like View and hitting Froy on the knees with her other hand. Can't wait for Best's relationship with Froy to develop more. Also, I'm looking forward to more kiss scenes now between Guy and View cause you know once one kiss starts, it's gonna keep coming. And even if it's just a kiss on the cheeks, I'm satisfied enough.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
haha can you give me the link to the trailer so that I can be sure if it Nat or Guy because in the clips at Exact facebook page its Nat...maybe Guy is a guest in the series...

AikOm^_^

:thumbsup: Love your reviews as usual Maiko. The emotion between Guy and View today totally changed my mind about Guy not returning View feeling. :dance3:

MAN! Maiko you're good at predicting stuff. I bet you might be right about Guy hating on Ball now. At first I was confused why in the world would they show Ball with that bow and guy having this intense look. I wouldn't mind some :slapandkissse3: between Guy&View, but it's would be heart-breaking to see Guy treating View in a bad way :weep: . There is also that picture that Dancy posted of Guy bleeding and View worrying over him. What could be happening there? But you know, I think this is where we'll finally get to see View help bandage Guy :rofl:
Thanks, Pangia! :blush: I love your reviews and everybody's else as well! :D LOL, I always knew that he likes her, but it was hard not knowing for sure. Thank goodness for flashbacks; they reveal a lot hehehe! :lol:

Aw, thanks for thinking so about my predictions! I just couldn't help myself when I see those episode previews. xD I think that it's a reasonable prediction about Guy believing Ball to be Kim's murderer, but we'll have to wait until tomorrow to know for sure. I know what you mean; Guy and View's teasing and playful relationship is so cute and you don't want to see that changing if Guy chooses to be mean (that's so unlike his character so far lol). But a little meanness spices up love lives sometimes, plus not to mention those classic :slapandkissse3: !!! I'm a sucker for that kind of storyline in which p'ek is mean to n'ek and tries so hard not to love her any more, but he falls for her anyway. xD Take "Defender of Love" (too lazy to look up the Thai title now; this is A-team's lakorn), Muang Dala (Captain and Aom), and those two lakorns of Bee and Namfon(?) K. for examples. While it will be heart-breaking to see Guy being mean to View, I would love to see him being regretful of his actions! :thumbsup:

For that cute and hot pic of Guy being hurt, my crazy mind's imagining all kinds of scenarios that could happen. Hmm, Guy's wearing black and a bandana that seems to be covering his face/mouth, so I'm assuming that he either tries to sneak back into Aerin's father's meth production headquarters, OR he's on a dangerous mission on his own/with Aerin's father's men to do something. Either way, he gets shot (my mind's leaning more towards the possiblity that he tries to sneak back to the MP hq...) Either View follows him and helps him to her room ( :rofl: :wub: :pervie: :faint: ) or he goes to her for help...unless they're not in her room lol.

Gosh, now I can't wait until that scene occurs! It will be so cool if my guess(es) turn out to be right, but I kind of doubt it hahaha. I somehow feel that it's too soon for that scene to occur in tomorrow's episode, but if I'm wrong, it would be awesome! Agree with you, girl, seeing Guy hurt hurts me as well. :teary: But I want to see View helping him out, so that makes up for his injuries!!! :thumbsup:

LOL, yea, I saw your comment about that earlier that's why I went back and check it out.
I don't think it's a nasty one, well since it got comedy in there too. Well, like I said, I just wanted to see it b/c Guy/Froy/Pim etc are in there. LOL, yea, I saw Buppah Ratree the first one and it was disgusting. I hate hate hate that movie. People find it funny and good, but not to me. Hate it when a guy use a girl, dump her like that, and plus too much blood in there. Although I did see the "Hunting Me", don't know if you see it, but Guy is in there too. It's so much funnier (kind of R-Rated at some point) LOL

so funny about your review of the next EP. Pukhai looks is funny as heck. Look like Guy now officially got two haters!!! watch out Guy!!!
If Froy is really the same actor with glasses from Phobia 1 and 2, that'd be so cool; we would know his real name. Lol, I'm interested just because Froy, Kong, and Guy are in it. I know, too much blood in Buppah Ratree... I like the storyline, but even that didn't work for me; still hate it. No, I haven't seen "Hunting Me." Awh, I would hate to see Guy acting out...disturbing scenes that I wouldn't like... :cry:

Yep, Pukhai's suspicious look is funny! :loool: Do you meant that Ball is one of the two haters, Pangia dear? If yes, yep, Guy better watch out around Ball hehehe. I know for sure Pukhai is one lol.

AikOm^_^

Here a photo of Guy & Nat I did side by side..hehe

Oh g, Guy resembles so many people! Or so many Thai stars look alike to me, I swear lol! Let's see, Guy has looked like Captain, Pope, and now Nat. I think Guy's eyes are a little bigger. Nat looks like a hunk as well, but I have to say I like Guy so much more right now. :D

AikOm^_^

i'll try translate what they talked about during the kiss scene because it was just too cute and i'm all hyped up about the episode ^.^
the part where they arrived at the fence:
guy: get over the fence, i can send you only until here (he turns around and about to leave)
vill: wait, where are you going? Don't tell me you're about to go back there again? if they find out you're the one who helped me escape, they won't let you go for sure
guy: if you worry about me, don't go back there again. can you promise me that?
vill: why do i have to promise you anything?
guy: (he's annoyed now) mann, can you please stop causing trouble already? mann, think about it, if before it wasn't me who found you but wong or inn came, what would have happened? From now on, nomatter what you hear or see, don't go back to huaisaengjan again. mann you're a woman, don't do anything too much, i'll worry
vill: really? you worry about me? don't wanna know such a thing... (sorry don't know how to translate that sentence)
guy: smirk and kiss
vill: shocked face
guy: this time do you know or not? hurry and go home, or do you want another round?
keke, too cute these two :cloud9:

as for airin's dad, he talked about how he knows that pukhai liked airin for a long time already. airin knows how to choose her guy but pukhai still has some hope. if airin changes her heart pukhai can do whatever he wants to guy
Aw, many thanks, Puca! We really appreciate your translation, thanks, dear! Agree with Pangia, I just had a major nosebleed now that I know what they were saying (even though it wasn't a real nosebleed xD)... Wow, my guess as to what they were saying was almost like your translation! Hehehe, those two ARE really cute...*sigh*

Whoa, glad to find out that my hunch about what Aerin's father said was really similar to your translation as well; lol, no wonder Pukhai was so darn happy! :coverlaf:

Thanks again, Puca, for your awesome translations! :thumbsup:

Just caught up with todays episode and I don't remember the last time I had butterflies in my stomach. The kiss on the check was just too cute.. Throughout the scene I was all squirmy because of Guy and View but laughing my butt of because of Froy and Best in the background. It was cute how Best had her hands on her cheek just like View and hitting Froy on the knees with her other hand. Can't wait for Best's relationship with Froy to develop more. Also, I'm looking forward to more kiss scenes now between Guy and View cause you know once one kiss starts, it's gonna keep coming. And even if it's just a kiss on the cheeks, I'm satisfied enough.
Agree, chakrit_Y!!! Glad to know that you feel exactly the same way we all did during the kiss scene. I couldn't have said it better! :thumbsup: Gosh, how could I forget to mention about what Best did? Because Froy's perverted smile was too addicting and funny! xD I agree, so hecka cute Best did that! Like I stated earlier, I would love to see Froy kissing Best as well!!! :wub: Can't wait for more scenes of them, too. As for Guy and View's future kisses, kisses on the cheeks are more than enough, but if they kiss for real, I'll be EVEN MORE HAPPIER!!!! :clap2:

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
haha can you give me the link to the trailer so that I can be sure if it Nat or Guy because in the clips at Exact facebook page its Nat...maybe Guy is a guest in the series...
I was researching and it seem like this might be just a show? or of some sort?? but anyway here is the trailer Dancy that I told you about.

Guy so hot in here hehehe
@Maiko, hahaha, don't worry, Guy didn't do anything nasty. But it was a great/funny horror movie. :lolyup:

AikOm^_^

LOL. Prisna, you're so funny girl. I was going to say the same thing too. And you know what, I did dream about Guy&View. In my dream the whole scene where they're on the ground keep repeating itself over and over :coverlaf:
I dreamt about Guy and View as well, Pangia girl! Gosh, like every morning, I forgot about my dream at first and wondered what I dreamt, and then it came to me: I actually dreamt of Guy and View! And you know what? I dreamt how they would escape in today's episode!!! :rofl: Wow, I've been thinking too much of Guy and View, and I love it! I'm so pleased and happy I dreamed of them...*sigh* In my dream, it actually took them longer to escape than in the actual episode lol. Plus, View really did get hurt, that was why Guy was carrying her in my dream hehehe. And their talk before he kissed her was longer hahaha. Their argument was just as cute in my dream. Plus, there was no Froy and/or Best to see them kissing!!! :lol2: :yes: But I'm hecka more satisfied with the actual episode! xD

Hahaha, thanks for the treat Maiko. I am loving it, and can't wait =) BTW, yes, I'm actually doing a few more MV for KT. I'm working on a very short one for both couple (Guy&View and Grand&Tar) I'm not including Froy&Best since they don't have that many scene yet =)
You're welcome, Pangia! I knew that you would post the pic if you saw it, so I decided to save you the trouble. :D Can't wait til you're finished with your MV, dear! But take your time if you're really busy! We can wait. :) Ooh, I'm sure Froy and Best will have more scenes now, yay!!! :clap:

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I was researching and it seem like this might be just a show? or of some sort?? but anyway here is the trailer Dancy that I told you about.

Guy so hot in here hehehe
@Maiko, hahaha, don't worry, Guy didn't do anything nasty. But it was a great/funny horror movie. :lolyup:
Thanks pangia xiong. Your right its Guy :coverlaf:...The show is a stage play like Exact musical but with out the sing.

AikOm^_^

Another gif! Guy got some the cutest wink! :crush:

EEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK! (That's me squealing like a pig! xD) Love it, girl! So glad you went back and did a gif of this scene; agree, his wink is so...so... :heart: :wub: !!!!!!!! If I were View during that scene, I would move closer to him and kiss him, not further away! :rofl: Oh, if you haven't seen my question yet: how do you make your gifs, Prisna, if you don't mind me asking. :D

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Another gif! Guy got some the cutest wink! :crush:

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! I love how you put the text on it!

@Maiko LMAO about your dream hahahaha

Hey girls, I'm so off topic here but I found some of the BTS for that ghost trailer of Guy. I wasn't going to post it, but he was just tooooooo cute on the interview.
His expression was sooo adorable. I love it how that ghost girl grabbed his chest, heheheh (dirty thought) I wouldn't mind be that ghost girl, just so I can do that to him.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Thanks pangia xiong. Your right its Guy :coverlaf:...The show is a stage play like Exact musical but with out the sing.
LOL. You're welcome. I thought it was him, but wow Nat sure look like Guy. It's easy to over one for another =)

AikOm^_^

@Maiko LMAO about your dream hahahaha

Hey girls, I'm so off topic here but I found some of the BTS for that ghost trailer of Guy. I wasn't going to post it, but he was just tooooooo cute on the interview.
His expression was sooo adorable. I love it how that ghost girl grabbed his chest, heheheh (dirty thought) I wouldn't mind be that ghost girl, just so I can do that to him.
Agree, I love how Prisna put the text on it, too! Glad my dream is funny to you as how yours is to me, girl! :lol2:

It's okay about being off topic; thanks for sharing more of Guy, Pangia! He was very cute ekkkkkk! I would love to be the ghost girl just to do that, too; doesn't matter that I wouldn't be good-looking as a ghost...that lucky ghost...

Whew, glad to know that he didn't! :phew: :facepalm: Thanks, girl! xD

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I cant wait for tomorrow episode since I love today episode.

The kiss scenes was HOT, you can tell Guy didnt want to stop but Im sure director told him that good enough for their first kiss. :coverlaf: Gosh, Guy carried View on his back like she weight nothing, :bhehe: but it so cute of him to do that. :wub: I know View enjoyed the free piggy back ride from Guy. She didnt even want to get off. I wouldnt too if I was her. haha View know the way out the forest, and she act normal while Guy are freaking out. :whaha: So sweet of Guy to held on View when she jumped on the bamboo canoe (not sure what it really called in English) haha. The sweet part was that View held on Guy behind then, he turned around and looked her. I think in his mind he maybe want her to hold on him tighter. :coverlaf:

It seem like Guy and View are dating, and they sneak out at night. haha View do not want Guy to leave since she didnt get the kiss yet. Now, Guy know whathe forgot to do before he leave. haha View knew if she stubborn, she will get the kiss, so it did work. :coverlaf: Guy face was like YEAH, I know what I should do to her so she would listen :loool:

Guy was so good to used Aerin to save him from being suspected haha he played along with Aerin, even though Im she was thinking of View. haha Totally cute that both of them thinking about each other. What so cute is when View got of the truck, she just smiled and walked off.

Guy look smokey HOT when he look serious when he held the gun as Pukhai got close to them. :drool:

Best and Froy are so cute and funny especially Froy when tried to kiss Best, but she pointed the gun at his stuff. :loool: I think Best is falling for Froy a little bit because the way she look at him when they jumped off the tree. Best should play as ninja in her future lakorn. :thumbup:

Next epi, it seem like Guy going misunderstand Ball. He may think Ball the one that killed his brother.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
EEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK! (That's me squealing like a pig! xD) Love it, girl! So glad you went back and did a gif of this scene; agree, his wink is so...so... :heart: :wub: !!!!!!!! If I were View during that scene, I would move closer to him and kiss him, not further away! :rofl: Oh, if you haven't seen my question yet: how do you make your gifs, Prisna, if you don't mind me asking. :D
Thanks! I love his wink because Im giggling in my room like im stupid by myself.

I used total video converter to convert video to JPEG image then I used Adobe ImageReady which part of Photoshop. Then I just play with the color and add some text.

Btw, total video converter can convert video to gif but I dont like how it turn out because it give some weird color to the gif.

Thank you!