[Ch5] Kohn Teun (Exact - Scenario)

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
haha In a situation like that no one think of the police. haha Dont you notice that the police and ambulance always come at end when the bad guy are dead, and when pek or nek got hurt. haha

Its a good way to show Tar that Grand really care and start liking him.

Girl, it ok. I would do the same if there a guy like Guy. :crush:
Oh, gosh, so true, Prisna! :eek: People don't really think to call the police; some joined in the fight or just stand by and watch!!! Grrr! But I'm sure there are a few people with good sense to call the police first...I'm one of them hehehe. Yep, you're absolutely right, dear, the police/ambulance always come after that...I guess the Thai police force are not that resourceful or useful. Lol, just being sarcrastic!

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks Maiko. Guy such a :pervie:! hahaha, but I do wonder if the director actually told him to do it or he just thought of it? :pervie: I think that it's actually a perfect scene for him to stole a kiss from her. I think the director should of made her whine a bit, so Guy can hush her up with a kiss :kiss3: :shutup: :loool: That'll be the death of me if it did happen like that.
haha If View whine then it's not View's character. Remember, she know how to used a gun, i like that they made her fear since she a lady who out at night and faced the villain who want to killed her since she know they dirty job.

Guy know how to keep his lady in control, so after the helped from Guy, she should give him a reward like a kiss on a cheek. :kiss3:

Director dont need to tell Guy how to treat a woman because he know what he is doing. :rofl:

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Haha Im in Pacific time, so it 3 now which im still from of the computer screen. :scarytv:

I cant wait to see your video. Im working on a video too but have the pain in butt with SV. :lolyup:
Me too. I can't wait to see your actually!! My first time with SV, I just give up for like about 1 month, but since I spend a lot of money to get the program, I figure why not just learn from the Manuel, so it'll be worth my money. It's hard at first but play around with it, b/c that is how you'll learn. If you ever need help with it, let me know, I'll be more than happy to help out.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh, gosh, so true, Prisna! :eek: People don't really think to call the police; some joined in the fight or just stand by and watch!!! Grrr! But I'm sure there are a few people with good sense to call the police first...I'm one of them hehehe. Yep, you're absolutely right, dear, the police/amulance always come after that...I guess the Thai police force are not that resourceful or useful. Lol, just being sarcrastic!
But guess what, Guy is the first cop that come in time. :thumbsup:

AikOm^_^

Thanks Maiko. Guy such a :pervie:! hahaha, but I do wonder if the director actually told him to do it or he just thought of it? :pervie: I think that it's actually a perfect scene for him to stole a kiss from her. I think the director should of made her whine a bit, so Guy can hush her up with a kiss :kiss3: :shutup: :loool: That'll be the death of me if it did happen like that.
You're welcome, Pangia! Wow, now that's a good question! :scratchhead2: My heart wants to believe that he did that on his own because he wanted to comfort View personally. But my mind is yelling that the director told him to do it lol. :lol: I :heart: your thinking, girl!!! Lol, I'll die, too, if that had happened! :lmao3: Too bad it didn't, but we know for sure that he will shock her by kissing her cheek today hahahaha! :wub: So that will have to do for now. They better share a real kiss!!!! No kisses on the cheeks or foreheads! Time for liplock action NOW. :wink:

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Me too. I can't wait to see your actually!! My first time with SV, I just give up for like about 1 month, but since I spend a lot of money to get the program, I figure why not just learn from the Manuel, so it'll be worth my money. It's hard at first but play around with it, b/c that is how you'll learn. If you ever need help with it, let me know, I'll be more than happy to help out.
Thanks!

Im getting sleepy. I catch up with you girls tomorrow, so goodnight and try to have a sweet dream of GUY and View. :cloud9:

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
haha If View whine then it's not View's character. Remember, she know how to used a gun, i like that they made her fear since she a lady who out at night and faced the villain who want to killed her since she know they dirty job.

Guy know how to keep his lady in control, so after the helped from Guy, she should give him a reward like a kiss on a cheek. :kiss3:

Director dont need to tell Guy how to treat a woman because he know what he is doing. :rofl:
LMAO wow Prisna what a way to describe Guy way of handling woman. He sure do know what he is doing, since he got us all hook up on him and charmed the living heck out of Aerin and View. :thumbsup:

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
You're welcome, Pangia! Wow, now that's a good question! :scratchhead2: My heart wants to believe that he did that on his own because he wanted to comfort View personally. But my mind is yelling that the director told him to do it lol. :lol: I :heart: your thinking, girl!!! Lol, I'll die, too, if that had happened! :lmao3: Too bad it didn't, but we know for sure that he will shock her by kissing her cheek today hahahaha! :wub: So that will have to do for now. They better share a real kiss!!!! No kisses on the cheeks or foreheads! Time for liplock action NOW. :wink:
haha Im dont mind lip to lip even thought I prefer kiss on the cheek since I want to see Guy face expression. :kiss: He always have some cute and flirty expression when he with her.

AikOm^_^

Thanks!

Im getting sleepy. I catch up with you girls tomorrow, so goodnight and try to have a sweet dream of GUY and View. :cloud9:
Lol, same here, dear! I'm going to watch Guy x View scenes one last time, and then it's night-night for me. Good night, Prisna, let's see if we can dream of Guy and View tonight! Hehehe, I dreamt of View once a few months ago. xD

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Hehehe, yeap! I think I think too much sometime, hahaha but thanks. I know right, I demand EXACT for a real kiss between those two. Sigh* it was so fun talking to you two, but yea, got to go and sleep, hopfully I 'll dream of Guy&View kiss today :pervie: Night to both of you =)

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
LMAO wow Prisna what a way to describe Guy way of handling woman. He sure do know what he is doing, since he got us all hook up on him and charmed the living heck out of Aerin and View. :thumbsup:
I think we didnt see a kiss because of the director, but in real life Im sure Guy will give View a kiss on a forehead for sure. :coverlaf:

AikOm^_^

LOL. Actually you're right, I think for real, if it did really happen to me, I'll just froze there like a statue :eyetwitch: Grand is such a sweetheart to save Tar.
I know it's just drama, but loved how her character did that. xD As for me, if I see a fight, even before calling the police, I'll hide first. :nailbiter: But if they're beating up my man, I'll call the police then help him out. :D

Oh, btw, Pangia, could it be that you're working on a new MV of Guy and View? :D Or is it about something else lol?

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol, same here, dear! I'm going to watch Guy x View scenes one last time, and then it's night-night for me. Good night, Prisna, let's see if we can dream of Guy and View tonight! Hehehe, I dreamt of View once a few months ago. xD
If I dont dream about View and Guy, I hope it me and him! :loool: jk

AikOm^_^

But guess what, Guy is the first cop that come in time. :thumbsup:
He's a reliable and awesome cop! Good thing that the was there to save his girl hehe!

Hehehe, yeap! I think I think too much sometime, hahaha but thanks. I know right, I demand EXACT for a real kiss between those two. Sigh* it was so fun talking to you two, but yea, got to go and sleep, hopfully I 'll dream of Guy&View kiss today :pervie: Night to both of you =)
LOL, I think all three of us are sleepy now. :lmao3: We'll resume this in the morning. :coverlaf: Night to the both of you, too, girls! Sweet dreams! I know it'll be heaven if I could dream of Guy and View hahahaha!

AikOm^_^

If I dont dream about View and Guy, I hope it me and him! :loool: jk
:lmao3: Prisna dear, that's a good one! That's what dreams are for! :yahoo: As much as I love View with Guy, I would LOVE to dream of him and me in dreams hehehe just once. Hopefully it will be a good dream, cause lately, my dreams are disturbing and scary!!! :teary: See you two in the morning! x)

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
He's a reliable and awesome cop! Good thing that the was there to save his girl hehe!

LOL, I think all three of us are sleepy now. :lmao3: We'll resume this in the morning. :coverlaf: Night to the both of you, too, girls! Sweet dreams! I know it'll be heaven if I could dream of Guy and View hahahaha!
Ok! Goodnight to both of you too!

AikOm^_^

Wow, thank goodness I visited Exact & Scenario's facebook before I went to sleep! I was concerned when Exact didn't make one of their special pics for yesterday's episode of KT, but so pleased they used a Guy x View scene to make one for today's episode! Ok, I was wrong, they didn't choose the kiss scene, but it's still Guy and View!!!! Eeek, I love this!!! x] Guy and View are looking hot and cute as always!!! :wub:

I hope that this is a good treat for you, Pangia! I know you and I were wishing to see more of Exact's special pics! :lol:

puca

sarNie Juvenile
@Dancy. NP, it's mainly all thanks to Maiko. She got pretty much all the details down, I just do a couple of there and here. :D

@Prisna and Puca, you guys should really write down your reviews too when you guys aren't busy. It's so fun to read what every thought are on each EP. LOL, I was so excited to finally watch KT, I didn't bother cooking. I did the easy way around, NOODLE!!!

@Maiko. LOL, I guess we were just confusing each other on the BTW thingy. It's alright. Also write as many review as you want, I know sometime I forgot to mention something. Now, I'm starting to worry a bit about Guy feeling toward View. I know for sure about View feeling(judging from today EP, View is pretty much hook up with him :wub: ). As for Guy, judging from today, (like you said before) he more focus on the danger they're in, even when he was holding her hand. View look like the only one feeling something. I don't know, but I think maybe Guy have a little feeling for View but b/c he got his duty to bring his brother murderer to justice, he is not letting any other problem interfering at the moment? :p Maybe I'm just thinking too much. I hope it's not a one-side feeling.
man i had a hard time reading your reviews, i went to sleep and now when i come back this thread moved two whole pages already o.0 - well at least it's fun

as for guy and aerin, i remember in episode 10 the old man who lives next to guy talked about how lucky guy is since airin likes him. airin's rich, pretty and the daughter of the boss so she has a lot of influence...
and then after this talk guy had this funny "aha why not"-look and went flirting with airin afterwards - he's totally using her on purpose

as for mann she's slowly getting aware of her feelings, in the last episode before she saw the car in the dark, she had a flashback about akanee teasing her. she was asking "or am i really feeling something for him??" and then went on blushing - so adorable :spin:
no wonder she had the pervy look on when she was with akanee :coverlaf:

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow you guys are on a roll here...hehe 21 page all ready. Aww I would like to chat with ya on the lakorn..You guys are having fun talking about it. :lol:

I only got to see some part of yesterday epsodie and feel bad for Grand losing Kim. :no:...Tar have such a nice smile. :blush:

Anyway here some caps and photo of Grand & Tar....Vill look much prettier when she let her hair down. I think ya were talking about Best & Ball a few page back how they would make a cutie couple. I agree. Ihope Best & Ball would pair as a couple in the next lakorn if they were to do lakorn together. They do look cutie.

chakrit_Y

sarNie Juvenile
I couldn’t resist not watching todays episode live so I watched bits and parts at work… it just so happened to be the part when Guy is reminiscing about his moments with View.. He is just to die for, that smile and all his smirks… can’t wait to get off work to watch the full episode!