[Ch5] Kohn Teun (Exact - Scenario)

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
@Dancy. NP, it's mainly all thanks to Maiko. She got pretty much all the details down, I just do a couple of there and here. :D

@Prisna and Puca, you guys should really write down your reviews too when you guys aren't busy. It's so fun to read what every thought are on each EP. LOL, I was so excited to finally watch KT, I didn't bother cooking. I did the easy way around, NOODLE!!!

@Maiko. LOL, I guess we were just confusing each other on the BTW thingy. It's alright. Also write as many review as you want, I know sometime I forgot to mention something. Now, I'm starting to worry a bit about Guy feeling toward View. I know for sure about View feeling(judging from today EP, View is pretty much hook up with him :wub: ). As for Guy, judging from today, (like you said before) he more focus on the danger they're in, even when he was holding her hand. View look like the only one feeling something. I don't know, but I think maybe Guy have a little feeling for View but b/c he got his duty to bring his brother murderer to justice, he is not letting any other problem interfering at the moment? :p Maybe I'm just thinking too much. I hope it's not a one-side feeling.

Now about Keng, I think so far he is just acting like a spoiled little brat (talking about his character only, LOL) Hahaha, but he is sure funny at sometime though. Most of the time I just skip all the talking between the fathers/Pukhai :lol: Mainly on Pukhai b/c all he wanted to do is either talking/planning about killing Guy :gungirl: , :nono1: and sometime his nakedness bother me :coverlaf: (Hmmm...can I just button 2 button please) I don't know why the director wanted him to go around shirt unbutton for the entire show. I'm not a pervert or anything, but when they show him, the only part of him that I see, is his chest! :D I don't mean to look at it, but it's flashing in front of my eyes. :spin: :spin: LOL (not that his body is not sexy...ahem...second to Guy of course)

About the next EP. I think you might be right again Maiko. Aerin will always come to Guy rescue. Hmmm...but the part about Aein and New not knowing that their father is into Meth, I think that part, they do know, but just not involve in that business. But we'll see. Man, but I really want Aerin to punch Pukhai so that he can get his brain straight and stop harassing Guy. Poor Guy, I just can't stand it when he get his butt kick by Aerin people. I can't wait for those guys to find out he is actually a cop, BANG!!!! they'll be like "Oh, crap, we're screw!" :dance1:
I love your thought about Guy's feelings, Pangia. That's a good one, girl! :thumbsup: He is there to solve his brother's murder and didn't count on falling in love with a country girl, and that's the thing about Guy's feelings for View; they're unexpected. :coverlaf: I guess I don't really like that we don't know if he really likes her for sure now or is just being nice/flirting with her; he sure is flirty to both View and Aerin. Plus, since he teases View a lot, it's hard to tell if he has genuine feelings for her or is just teasing for to make her smile/uncomfortable. It's true he was more aware of the danger they were in, but I think that it's reasonable why he was more concentrated on getting them out. At least, I do know that he cared for her and gave her a few intense stares when she wasn't looking :facepalm: Since he's the one kissing her on the cheek tomorrow, that's saying something...unless he just want to confuse her lol.

LOL about Pukhai's "nakedness!!!" :lmao3: They must have made Pukhai's character wear those kinds of shirts to appeal to girls/women hehehe. My eyes are drawn to his chest as well hahahahah, but when he talks, I look at his face. Of course, Pukhai's body is second only to Guy!!! :drool: Yep, Keng is funny at times; I swear, he's like a little boy trying to act manly haha. Don't know what Grand's father sees in him hehe. HA, funny that you skipped those kinds of scenes as well, girl!

That's a great thought about New and Aerin, Pangia. I'm thinking it could be that as well, but then they're never around when their father talked about this meth business so that's why I'm thinking they don't know he produces meth... Hahahaha, girl, your comment about Aerin punching Pukhai is too funnie!! :loool: Yep, Pukhai has such a problem about Guy... I don't like it, too, when Guy gets harassed by Aerin's people and father... :teary: Her father is mean! Don't worry, they will get their just desserts. :D Can't wait til Guy takes them down, too, but that would mean the end of KT... :tearybye:

AikOm^_^

NEW ARTWORKS FOR THIS WEEK!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eyetwitch: :blink: :faint: I'm so glad I'm the first one to respond to your newest artwork. Prisna, I love it so much! You're so cool! You're a genius! Whoa, that's deep; I love that the letter H was used for the first text and second text...that's so amazing! I also :heart: what the texts say: Hidden Assassin, His Mission, Her Protector... Goodness, I love your idea! I'm fantasizing the story behind it now. :fanfic: But somehow, I'm getting a sad ending vibe from the pic...*sniff* it's like he's going to sacrifice himself to save her. :cry: But, I will think of a happy ending for them hehehehehe!!! The picture is simple, yet effective again, Prisna. :thumbsup: :thumbup: I love the tear on View's eye! And Guy's hot like always!!! :spin: I'm so envious of your skills lol. But I'm happy, for I get to see what you create!!! :wub:

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
@ Maiko, LOL, if I didn't know better I would of think that Pukhai is trying to compete with Guy over who is the hottest :whahuh: ok, enough of that LOL.

@Prisna! OH MY GOSH, girl, you just made my night :woot: what a amazing piece of artwork that is. I don't know what to tell you, except it's out of the world! So amazing! I agree with Maiko about how you used the letter H. It's so creative. I did tried to do one for them over the weekend, but for 2 hrs, I just keep staring at the screen :scarytv: , and still nothing came to mind. Arugh! so angry. When I do artwork, it'll take me a long time to figure out my theme, but for editing video, it's like BANG, it come to me right away.BTW, they look very sexy in those photo. Good, now you just motivate me more, I'll try again :dance1: Keep it up girl! Love to see more KT

AikOm^_^

@ Maiko, LOL, if I didn't know better I would of think that Pukhai is trying to compete with Guy over who is the hottest :whahuh: ok, enough of that LOL.

@Prisna! OH MY GOSH, girl, you just made my night :woot: what a amazing piece of artwork that is. I don't know what to tell you, except it's out of the world! So amazing! I agree with Maiko about how you used the letter H. It's so creative. I did tried to do one for them over the weekend, but for 2 hrs, I just keep staring at the screen :scarytv: , and still nothing came to mind. Arugh! so angry. When I do artwork, it'll take me a long time to figure out my theme, but for editing video, it's like BANG, it come to me right away.BTW, they look very sexy in those photo. Good, now you just motivate me more, I'll try again :dance1: Keep it up girl! Love to see more KT
:lmao: About Pukhai and Guy, that's a funny and good thought, Pangia! Sorry, Pukhai as much as I like you, Guy would win my vote. :wub:

I know, right; "Hidden Assassin" is one of Prisna most creative works. I understand what you mean, girl; it's hard for me to come up with a good theme for a pic as well... :annoyed: <_< Lol, I'll bet that it's easier for you to make/edit videos! :lolyup:

Today episode of Guy and Vill very cute.
I know, today's episode was one of the best! xD Love how it focused on the romance of each couple! :wub: But yep, the couple that definitely made me crazy the most was Guy and Vill yet again! xD

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
View look so pretty when she let her hair down. She thinking of Guy. :wub: I am sure not only View that of Guy at night. :lol: Look like Guy worried about his girl. :lol: My wallies "Hidden Assassin" fit today scene, where Guy on mission to solve his brother case, and when View in a danger, he came and help her. Guy is her protector. haha :wub: I was bushing and giggling at the scene when Guy and View lays on the grass. :wub: What killed me is that the way he held her and she started to lay her head down on him. His hand rubbed her shoulder. :wub: :wub: I need a chill pill because Im going crazy. :lol: Nothing best than a man eyes who fear when he see his lover might be in danger.

Do anyone know what Guy said to View when he grabbed her hands? It was be nice if Guy kiss View on the forehead.

Guy is a skillful cop. :thumbup: I love Guy 's eyes expression at the end. He is so SEXY! :drools:

When I saw Best and Froy, I know I will enjoy their scenes tonight. Best looks pretty and hot when she hold the gun. She could be a kick a** ninja! :gungirl: Yeah, Froy came and helped her. :clap: Froy hugged Best scene was one of my favorite too. :wub: :wub: :wub: He knew how to protect his woman too. :lol: I cant wait for them to fall in love.

Tar and Grand are so cute. Gotta love Tar laughed. haha I find Tar have a very nice jawline. I was wondering what Tar put his his right pocket because it make his pant look funny. :lol: Later now, I saw him pulled out a ring :wub: which I was :rofl:, silly me. I want to know what did he said to her. haha
Grand is falling for Tar. If I was her I would be the same haha
I love when Grand told Tar to go inside. :wub: No wonder why Ploy love this man because his smile is too cute. What's up with Tar fight scenes :rofl:, gotta love Guy in fight scene. :dude: :clap: I find it look freak and kinda slow. :lol2:

Grand got the umbrella was too cute. She need like a baseball in her car or her man Tar need to teach her how to shot. Grand hits the bad guy look better than Tar. haha Sorry Tar!
Aww, love when Tar wiped the blood off Grand's lip. :fan girl scream: He should kiss her. :lol:

Aww, gotta love Kim with Noot. They was a cute couple too. Kim is a sweet boyfriend.

AikOm^_^

Gosh, I'm so in love with today's scene in which Guy pulled View down to hide themselves from the guard!!!!!!!!! :wub: I just keep on going back and watching that scene over and over again...and other Guy x View scenes as well (I re-watched Tar x Grand and Froy x Best scenes, too, but it's Guy x View scenes that I keep on replaying again and again!!! xD)!!!!!!!! I LOVE the way they both fell down...dang, it's just so hypnotizing to me!!! :spin: Again, that scene was so romantic and hot!!!!!! The music made it more magical, but I would adore that scene even without the music!!!!!! :heart:

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eyetwitch: :blink: :faint: I'm so glad I'm the first one to respond to your newest artwork. Prisna, I love it so much! You're so cool! You're a genius! Whoa, that's deep; I love that the letter H was used for the first text and second text...that's so amazing! I also :heart: what the texts say: Hidden Assassin, His Mission, Her Protector... Goodness, I love your idea! I'm fantasizing the story behind it now. :fanfic: But somehow, I'm getting a sad ending vibe from the pic...*sniff* it's like he's going to sacrifice himself to save her. :cry: But, I will think of a happy ending for them hehehehehe!!! The picture is simple, yet effective again, Prisna. :thumbsup: :thumbup: I love the tear on View's eye! And Guy's hot like always!!! :spin: I'm so envious of your skills lol. But I'm happy, for I get to see what you create!!! :wub:
Thanks honey. First, I did a colorization of View. I was browsing and found a picture of Guy shirtless :yummy: and have a tiger tattoo so I decided to make a wallies instead, haha . Honey, I would be glad if you or Pangia write a fan fiction about it. :thumbsup: I will try to do as much artwork of them before I go back to school.

Even though Pukhai is shirtless, but I still think Guy look very hotter with the clothes he got comparing to Pukhai. :lol: \

Thanks for the artwork comment. It took me some time to come with the theme but I find this one was easy to me. Im not so good with SV that why I used Window Movie Maker to help. :lol:

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Gosh, I'm so in love with today's scene in which Guy pulled View down to hide themselves from the guard!!!!!!!!! :wub: I just keep on going back and watching that scene over and over again...and other Guy x View scenes as well (I re-watched Tar x Grand and Froy x Best scenes, too, but it's Guy x View scenes that I keep on replaying again and again!!! xD)!!!!!!!! I LOVE the way they both fell down...dang, it's just so hypnotizing to me!!! :spin: Again, that scene was so romantic and hot!!!!!! The music made it more magical, but I would adore that scene even without the music!!!!!! :heart:
We on the same page :dance1: :beer: ! I keep going back and watching it too. I love the look on Guy and View face. Love how they expression their emotion during that time. :wub:

If I have a boyfriend, I want him to worry about me like Guy worried about View when she in danger. :lol:

AikOm^_^

View look so pretty when she let her hair down. She thinking of Guy. :wub: I am sure not only View that of Guy at night. :lol: Look like Guy worried about his girl. :lol: My wallies "Hidden Assassin" fit today scene, where Guy on mission to solve his brother case, and when View in a danger, he came and help her. Guy is her protector. haha :wub: I was bushing and giggling at the scene when Guy and View lays on the grass. :wub: What killed me is that the way he held her and she started to lay her head down on him. His hand rubbed her shoulder. :wub: :wub: I need a chill pill because Im going crazy. :lol: Nothing best than a man eyes who fear when he see if love might be in danger.

Do anyone know what Guy said to View when he grabbed her hands? It was be nice if Guy kiss View on the forehead.

Guy is a skillful cop. :thumbup: I love Guy 's eyes expression at the end. He is so SEXY! :drools:

When I saw Best and Froy, I know I will enjoy their scenes tonight. Best looks pretty and hot when she hold the gun. She could be a kick a** ninja! :gungirl: Yeah, Froy came and helped her. :clap: Froy hugged Best scene was one of my favorite too. :wub: :wub: :wub: He knew how to protect his woman too. :lol: I cant wait for them to fall in love.

Tar and Grand are so cute. Gotta love Tar laughed. haha I find Tar have a very nice jawline. I was wondering what Tar put his his right pocket because it make his pant look funny. :lol: Later now, I saw him pulled out a ring :wub: which I was :rofl:, silly me. I want to know what did he said to her. haha
I love when Grand told Tar to go inside. :wub: No wonder why Ploy love this man because his smile is too cute. What's up with Tar fight scenes :rofl:, gotta love Guy in fight scene. :dude: :clap: I find it look freak and kinda slow. :lol2:

Grand got the umbrella was too cute. She need like a baseball in her car or her man Tar need to teach her how to shot. Grand hits the bad guy look better than Tar. haha Sorry Tar!
Aww, love when Tar wiped the blood off Grand's lip. :fan girl scream: He should kiss her. :lol:

Aww, gotta love Kim with Noot. They was a cute couple too. Kim is a sweet boyfriend.
Aw, Prisna girl, I felt EXACTLY the same way you did when watching today's episode; I told you it was one of the best!!! I just knew you would love it like Pangia, Puca, AsianFemale, and I did! I'm so happy we all feel the same about today's episode! :grouphug: If you had read some of last page's comments, Pangia and I agree the same about how pretty View looked in today's episode. Love every comment you said about each couple! Those scenes that you listed are some of my favs as well. :clap2: I hecka adore that scene in which Guy and View were hiding in the grass, too. Gosh, like in my previous post, that one scene is the the #1 scene that made me really, really, REALLY giddy... I love it, too, when she lay on his chest and he rubbed her shoulder in reassurance...*sigh* Your "Nothing best than a man eyes who fear when he see if love might be in danger" comment is awesome!!

Wow, you're right, girl! Your "Hidden Assassin" pic is perfect for today's episode!!! :thumbsup: Guy was View's protector when she was in danger lol; I love it! So cool of you to make the perfect pic for their situation today. :thumbup: Don't worry, Guy will kiss View on the CHEEK tomorrow, so that's better than a kiss on the forehead (although those forehead kisses are so romantic and sweet!). I'm pretty sure she told him to let go of her hands, but he said he won't (AWH!). The next part, I'm guessing that he told her he wanted to make sure she arrived home safely... And Yep, Guy was so hot today!!!!

I know, I hecka adore it when Froy hugged Best close to him! Love how you described Froy capable of protecting his woman!!! :thumbup: Good thing that that we will see more of them tomorrow, yay!

LOL to your comment about Tar's funny pants! :lmao3: And yep, I agree, it was so cute of Grand to get the umbrella to help out Tar. :heart: Sadly, Tar needs to improve his injured expression hehehe. Love your comment about Grand needing a baseball bat or learning how to shoot! :thumbsup: I agree heartily; she hit the thug better than Tar did hahaha! I love it, too, when Tar wiped away the blood on her cut lip...*sigh*

Guy is sexy and cool in his fight scenes! :drools: It's sweet that while Kim was troubled in his life, his life brightened when he was with Grand... :teary: They were cute, but I prefer Grand with Tar and Guy with View. :D

AikOm^_^

Thanks honey. First, I did a colorization of View. I was browsing and found a picture of Guy shirtless :yummy: and have a tiger tattoo so I decided to make a wallies instead, haha . Honey, I would be glad if you or Pangia write a fan fiction about it. :thumbsup: I will try to do as much artwork of them before I go back to school.

Even though Pukhai is shirtless, but I still think Guy look very hotter with the clothes he got comparing to Pukhai. :lol: \
You're welcome, Prisna dear! xD Gosh, it would be cool to write a fan fiction about it, but I stink at writing lol. Plus, it will take me forever!!!!! Ha, I'm so slow and I've got a short-attention span when it comes to some certain things! :coverlaf: :cry: It takes me such a long time to finish drawing a pic, creating a pic on my laptop, creating my own music videos, etc... It's hecka easy to fantasize about the "Hidden Assassin" storyline, but lol, it's going to be a challenge writing it out... :scratchchin:

Agree, girl; even though Pukhai was "shirtless"/wears those types of revealing shirts, Guy's still so much hotter in his clothes!!!! :yes:

We on the same page :dance1: :beer: ! I keep going back and watching it too. I love the look on Guy and View face. Love how they expression their emotion during that time. :wub:

If I have a boyfriend, I want him to worry about me like Guy worried about View when she in danger. :lol:
Hehehehe, agree again, Prisna dear! Gosh, you can really take the words out of my mouth! :thumbsup: I stated earlier in my long review of today's episode that I love their expressions during that scene as well. :wub: Lol, I always wish how my future boyfriend/husband would be like Guy every time Guy smiles or teases View or does anything to her!!! :spin:

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
View look so pretty when she let her hair down. She thinking of Guy. :wub: I am sure not only View that of Guy at night. :lol: Look like Guy worried about his girl. :lol: My wallies "Hidden Assassin" fit today scene, where Guy on mission to solve his brother case, and when View in a danger, he came and help her. Guy is her protector. haha :wub: I was bushing and giggling at the scene when Guy and View lays on the grass. :wub: What killed me is that the way he held her and she started to lay her head down on him. His hand rubbed her shoulder. :wub: :wub: I need a chill pill because Im going crazy. :lol: Nothing best than a man eyes who fear when he see his lover might be in danger.

Prisna, not only you that need a chill pill. I really need one right now :nailbiter: can't fall asleep, b/c I'm also rewatching that ep of Guy and View on the ground :p LOL. Hey guys, if you go back and re-watch again, during the part that Guy was rubbing her back, look closely. Doesn't it look like they were making out, like a kiss scene :rofl: b/c his hand was touching her neck first, and then it went to her shoulder :woot: got me cracking up (I'll just pretend that they actually did it, :yes: ) Again, my sister thought I was crazy, but I can't help it!

Yeap, yeap, Guy is sexy when he fight. Tar handsome too but he is not good at fighting scene. LOL, like you guys said, even Grand (with that poor umbrella) seem to be better at hitting the bad guys. If it was me, I would call the police first, than attacking some bunch of thugs that I know for sure I won't be able to defeat. I rather just ran them over with my car :lol2: (but if she did that, in the process of it, she might just run over Tar hahahaha :lmao: ) Kudos to Grand on the fighting scene today.

so true, your theme today fix today EP of KT. I would love to make a fanfic out of this photo but I'm not so good at writing story. I tried it once, and it didn't turn out too good LOL. I would do a trailer for it :dude:

Man, thinking about having a boyfriend like Guy! GEEZ, now you two got me even more crazier! I don't know if I could sleep tonight. I'm having a very very silly thought right now :lol: but yea, if there someone like Guy who would tease me(giving me those smirks) I'll be giggling like some naive girl, but if someone try to take him away :gungirl: watch out!

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Prisna, not only you that need a chill pill. I really need one right now :nailbiter: can't fall asleep, b/c I'm also rewatching that ep of Guy and View on the ground :p LOL. Hey guys, if you go back and re-watch again, during the part that Guy was rubbing her back, look closely. Doesn't it look like they were making out, like a kiss scene :rofl: b/c his hand was touching her neck first, and then it went to her shoulder :woot: got me cracking up (I'll just pretend that they actually did it, :yes: ) Again, my sister thought I was crazy, but I can't help it!

Yeap, yeap, Guy is sexy when he fight. Tar handsome too but he is not good at fighting scene. LOL, like you guys said, even Grand (with that poor umbrella) seem to be better at hitting the bad guys. If it was me, I would call the police first, than attacking some bunch of thugs that I know for sure I won't be able to defeat. I rather just ran them over with my car :lol2: (but if she did that, in the process of it, she might just run over Tar hahahaha :lmao: ) Kudos to Grand on the fighting scene today.

so true, your theme today fix today EP of KT. I would love to make a fanfic out of this photo but I'm not so good at writing story. I tried it once, and it didn't turn out too good LOL. I would do a trailer for it :dude:

Man, thinking about having a boyfriend like Guy! GEEZ, now you two got me even more crazier! I don't know if I could sleep tonight. I'm having a very very silly thought right now :lol: but yea, if there someone like Guy who would tease me(giving me those smirks) I'll be giggling like some naive girl, but if someone try to take him away :gungirl: watch out!
Haha that is the reason why I love that scenes. haha

Not good writing at too. I prefer reading other ppl writing than my own. :lol:

Btw, what time zone are you in?

Edit:
what program do you to make your gif?

AikOm^_^

As always, I love your comment, Pangia girl! Lol, yep, it did look like they were making out hahaha. :drool: :whahuh: :pervie: Geez, Guy was taking advantage of View! But it's a great thing he did what he did...made their situation even more hotter! xD I'm sleepless tonight, too, and just kept watching their scenes over and over hehe.

I would call the police first, too! I'm not that brave enough to take on thugs by myself...I'm too much of a coward. Of course, I'll do as much as I can to save my man, but I would still call for backup! xD

*Sigh* Having a boyfriend like Guy would be so perfect...if you have a guy like that, girl, I'll take him away in a flash! :lolyup: Just kidding lol, I'll be happy for you and jealous in a good way!

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Haha that is the reason why I love that scenes. haha

Not good writing at too. I prefer reading other ppl writing than my own. :lol:

Btw, what time zone are you in?

Edit:
what program do you to make your gif?
Prisna, I'm central time, so it's like 1:51 am right now and still can't sleep (and you know why LOL). Actually I'm working on a short mv and trying some Photoshop too . For my Gif. I just use photoshop (which can be a pain in the butt) but Maiko did her on this website, just forgot the name of it.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
As always, I love your comment, Pangia girl! Lol, yep, it did look like they were making out hahaha. :drool: :whahuh: :pervie: Geez, Guy was taking advantage of View! But it's a great thing he did what he did...made their situation even more hotter! xD I'm sleepless tonight, too, and just kept watching their scenes over and over hehe.

I would call the police first, too! I'm not that brave enough to take on thugs by myself...I'm too much of a coward. Of course, I'll do as much as I can to save my man, but I would still call for backup! xD

*Sigh* Having a boyfriend like Guy would be so perfect...if you have a guy like that, girl, I'll take him away in a flash! :lolyup: Just kidding lol, I'll be happy for you and jealous in a good way!
haha In a situation like that no one think of the police. haha Dont you notice that the police and ambulance always come at end when the bad guy are dead, and when pek or nek got hurt. haha

Its a good way to show Tar that Grand really care and start liking him.

Girl, it ok. I would do the same if there a guy like Guy. :crush:

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult

Thanks Maiko. Guy such a :pervie:! hahaha, but I do wonder if the director actually told him to do it or he just thought of it? :pervie: I think that it's actually a perfect scene for him to stole a kiss from her. I think the director should of made her whine a bit, so Guy can hush her up with a kiss :kiss3: :shutup: :loool: That'll be the death of me if it did happen like that.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Prisna, I'm central time, so it's like 1:51 am right now and still can't sleep (and you know why LOL). Actually I'm working on a short mv and trying some Photoshop too . For my Gif. I just use photoshop (which can be a pain in the butt) but Maiko did her on this website, just forgot the name of it.
Haha Im in Pacific time, so it 3 now which im still from of the computer screen. :scarytv:

I cant wait to see your video. Im working on a video too but have the pain in butt with SV. :lolyup:

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
haha In a situation like that no one think of the police. haha Dont you notice that the police and ambulance always come at end when the bad guy are dead, and when pek or nek got hurt. haha

Its a good way to show Tar that Grand really care and start liking him.

Girl, it ok. I would do the same if there a guy like Guy. :crush:
LOL. Actually you're right, I think for real, if it did really happen to me, I'll just froze there like a statue :eyetwitch: Grand is such a sweetheart to save Tar.