[Ch5] Kohn Teun (Exact - Scenario)

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
More photos!

Credits to สมัน(หมัน) คนเถื่อน and Kohn Teun's Facebook pages:

As usual, everyone looks so cute, handsome, beautiful, and hot!!!! :thumbsup: I especially love the pic of Guy x View and View & Best hehehe. :coverlaf: View's sexy in blue jeans! :thumbsup: :drool: That shirt and those boots go so well with the jeans; I :heart: it!!! I think that was Aerin in the sunset pic...seems like her lol.

AikOm^_^

That kiss between Aerin and Guy better not be real, otherwise :numchuck: Why can't they do that somewhere where View can happen to pass by and see it. Then she'll have to give Guy another punch :dude:
Yep, yep, yep! :yes: Hopefully!!! :cry:

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I haven't been keeping up with this lakorn. I only see a few scene here and there. Anyone know who Best working for? Is she like an undercover cop or FBI? I have to said I love Best and Froy. :wub: Their scene is so funny. I love this week scene on Monday when Best was in the field at night trying to look for something and Froy came from behind her :lol2: :coverlaf:

AikOm^_^

I haven't been keeping up with this lakorn. I only see a few scene here and there. Anyone know who Best working for? Is she like an undercover cop or FBI? I have to said I love Best and Froy. :wub: Their scene is so funny. I love this week scene on Monday when Best was in the field at night trying to look for something and Froy came from behind her :lol2: :coverlaf:
Nope, it's not revealed yet who she is working for and why she's at View's family farm in the first place... I love Best and Froy as well; they're a funny couple! :whaha: That scene was hilarious! I think they will meet each other again today or soon, so I'm looking forward to it! :popcorn:

AikOm^_^

I just thought of something: In episode 6, I'm guessing that View probably asked her "grandfather" if Guy can come live/board house with them...I think that's why she and Ball went to visit Guy. Unluckily for her, Guy chose to board house with Aerin's family. :teary: Maybe that's what she was telling him at the beginning of episode 7, that her grandpa was allowing him to live with them... I do know for sure she was upset that he's going over to Aerin's farm lol.

I just saw some caps pictures of today's episode (# 10), and whoa, here's the spoiler!

Noon's husband did go to Ball's grandpa's farm! Don't know why he was there or how he got there, but he was there with their baby girl! Ball's grandpa held the baby girl. Not sure what happened to Noon's husband (since I haven't watched the episode yet), but it does look like View is Noon's missing daughter! :eek: Unless the daughter is someone else lol.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
I just thought of something: In episode 6, I'm guessing that View probably asked her "grandfather" if Guy can come live/board house with them...I think that's why she and Ball went to visit Guy. Unluckily for her, Guy chose to board house with Aerin's family. :teary: Maybe that's what she was telling him at the beginning of episode 7, that her grandpa was allowing him to live with them... I do know for sure she was upset that he's going over to Aerin's farm lol.

I just saw some caps pictures of today's episode (# 10), and whoa, here's the spoiler!

Noon's husband did go to Ball's grandpa's farm! Don't know why he was there or how he got there, but he was there with their baby girl! Ball's grandpa held the baby girl. Not sure what happened to Noon's husband (since I haven't watched the episode yet), but it does look like View is Noon's missing daughter! :eek: Unless the daughter is someone else lol.

:eyetwitch: Man, it is View!!!!!! for sure!!!! I don't think it would be Aerin LOL Now we just have to figure it out why he ran away with the baby??? Man Maiko, you're so good at predicting things :thumbsup:

AikOm^_^

:eyetwitch: Man, it is View!!!!!! for sure!!!! I don't think it would be Aerin LOL Now we just have to figure it out why he ran away with the baby??? Man Maiko, you're so good at predicting things :thumbsup:
Aw, thanks, Pangia girl! :blush: ^_^ :lol: I just got lucky lol. I know I've been wrong before! :lol2: Sometimes, it's rather easy to guess what will happen or what has happened even though you don't understand Thai. :bhehe: I'm pleased my predictions for this lakorn are correct 60% of the time!^^ Thanks again! :)

AikOm^_^

Wow, what a way to end this week's last episode... I'm waiting impatiently for Monday!!! :mellow: Ahh, so Guy called in Tar and the boss for help and for checking up with each other. Makes sense, for there's no way he can find out info on the bullet by himself; he needs technology! :thumbup: Vill's so freakin' adorable and beautiful today!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup: :drool: :heart: :wub: I love her simple hairstyle today; the scarf/long ribbon in her hair was a nice touch. It cracked me up to see Tar and the boss spying on Guy and View and Tar taking pictures of View for information or something. It's almost like he was checking out his "niece" lol. :whaha: But I know he wasn't. Oh, Noon will probably see the pictures of View somehow... :scratchchin: Sad and funny how Tar and Boss left without saying good-bye to Guy. Oh, almost forgot: all three guys (Guy, Tar, and Boss) looked so hot standing next to each other!!! :drools: :thumbsup:

Anyway, good to see that today's episode focused on each of the couples (too bad that Tar x Grand only got a small scene though). View almost punched Guy, but too bad that she held herself back lol. It was so funny and hot when Guy saw Tar and Boss leaving, and View came closer to him to see what he was looking at. It looked like she was leaning her head against his chest! :lolyup: How ironic that View's car stopped working lol. It was fine a few minutes ago. I love the dirty look she gave Guy before she tried to start her car! :thumbup: I also :heart: her shocked and confused expression when her car wouldn't start. Guy's smirks were so cute and perfect! So sweet of him to offer to take her home on his motorcycle. So funny of her to pretend to think about it, and then stopped him from leaving her... :lmao3:

Love it how the theme song came on when they were riding on his motorcycle. It was adorable when she put her hands on top of his shoulders after thinking about it. I was so giddy to see him smile when she did that. I also heart the part in which he turned around to look at her but she turned away from him when he did so. That part was romantic! :heart: But, Guy, keep your eyes on the road!!! It was so cute to see him pointing to her hawk lol. Gosh, View was too lovable when she warned Guy that her grandpa wouldn't be happy to see Guy near their farm and especially when she did that cutting neck motion with her hand. Funnie that New did that in yesterday's episode, and today it was View. :bhehe: Guy was so sexy when he gestured to View to get closer to him so he could say something to her. I suspected a peck on her cheek, but too bad he didn't do it. :teary: Nevertheless, it was hot during their moments, but too bad I don't know what he said to her before he left lol.

Yep, I'm now convinced that Ball really likes View...his shocked and envious expressions tell it all. Not surprising to find that View's oblivious of Ball's real feelings for her. :lol: It was so cute for me when she said his name upon seeing him. And so sweet of her to try to make him understand and trust her. View and Ball are a cute couple and good-looking couple as well.^o^ So adorable when they were making a promise together. I love Ball's little smile while they promised. Also his intense expression was hot! :spicy:

So Noon's husband did go to View's grandpa's farm...I think he called View's grandpa "Pa," so perhaps that means that View's grandpa really is her grandpa...unless I heard it wrong. Well, it's safe to say that View and Ball aren't from the same parents, but are they still related though? If yes, Ball's feelings for View are incestuous... :teary: Hopefully, they're distantly related or not at all. :D Geez, I suppose we will find out sooner or later why Noon's husband went to the farm in the first place. When I thought back to the scene of Grandpa crying over View's "father's" dead body in the field in the 2nd teaser a few days ago, I suspected that that may be View's father and how he died in the first place and she grew up parentless! :blink: Darn it, should have voiced my thought days ago lol. Looking forward to a mother/daughter reunion if View's really Noon's daughter. Hopefully, not the good characters die, for I DO NOT want to see Ball, New, Aerin, Noon, or any of my favorite characters dying! Grandpa's a stern man...it cracked me up when he threw View's father's bottle away in the flashback; he almost tripped himself!!! :lmao: But yes, it was sad to see View's father's death... :weep: I don't know, Grandpa's character roles lately are always sick somehow...heart problems, etc... <_< I'm not annoyed or anything, I'm just stating it. He will probably have some kind of heart attack or something in Kohn Teun...let's hope he doesn't die an unnecessary death, and if he does, hopefully he can reveal the truth to View (I kind of doubt it though lol).

Not going to say too much about Guy & Aerin scenes, but while it was cute and hot, I'm so mad and jealous! :rant: :lol2: Whew, good thing they didn't kiss, Pangia. Still, it was a close one. It was hot when Aerin put her hands around Guy; too bad View's not that bold... Guy's such a player!!!!!! GRRRRRRR! :girlmad: He better not do anything more lol. Pukhai's so hot-headed and jealous. :whaha:

Yay, more of Froy and Best today! Froy was cute like usual! I :heart: his outfit and expression when he saw Best. Oh, so we know that there's an old man in cahoots with Best... Froy and Best's confrontation was funnie again today lol. Feel bad for Froy that he got injured by the three random guys. Good thing there will be more of Froy x Best in next week's episode, yay! Ae-Kong (View's friend who likes Best) is funny and cute as always lol! My lil bro observed that Froy looks like that actor from Phobia 1 and 2 (the one in the group of 4 guy friends who wears glasses)...interesting...I'll have to research further if they really are the same actor or not lol.

Now, for Tar and Grand: Tar's expression during the scene which Grand bumped into him was too calm, but oh well, they're still cute together! Like I said earlier, what a way to end today's episode! :thumbsup: Too bad Grand and Tar get the first kiss, but at least Guy will kiss View's check in next week's episode for sure. :yahoo: Anyway, love the accidental kiss; it was hot and sweet at the same time! They are so innocent lol! :blush: I'm really excited for Monday's episode, for there are bound to be more cute couple scenes for all three couples. Urgh, Keng looks annoying like always. :p

Ouch! Grand is going to get hurt by that thug! :eek:uch: Aw, poor Grand! She is trying to help out Tar, yet gets slapped for it. So brave and sweet of her to help him; way to go, Grand! That's my type of girl: trying to help out her man! :thumbsup: I'm hoping that Tar will be able to beat those awful thugs when he sees one of them hurting Grand. :crush: Looking forward to their scene after the fight; it's bound to be sweet like always! :popcorn: They both looked so shy during the ending credits! :cloud9:

Lol, Froy and Best are bound for another funny confrontation! I just know I'm going to love it! Darn, what's with her sexy, dark, sneaky clothes lol? Yes, finally; View will butt in during Guy's mission!!!!! :yahoo: :clap: :yes: So looking forward to it as well. How will they both get out of there alive? Plus, it's finally the episode in which Guy will kiss her cheek. :wub: :lol2: :spin: :weee: :bravo: :heart: :kiss3: :kiss: :kiss2: Wow, too many emoticons, Maiko! I can't help it, I'm just so excited for it! xD They are my favorite KT couple, although I hecka love the other two as well. :D Hurry here, Monday! ^_^

Anyway, I'm leaving for work, so I will be back later to hear what you guys have to say or add. :lol:

AikOm^_^

The kissing scene is begging me for more KHON TEUAN!!!! I love this lakorn!! I'm so hooked on it!
Um-hmm, yep! :yes: Glad to see another fan of this lakorn! :thumbsup: Too bad we have to wait 3 more days until Monday's here...*sigh*

puca

sarNie Juvenile
Love it how the theme song came on when they were riding on his motorcycle. It was adorable when she put her hands on top of his shoulders after thinking about it. I was so giddy to see him smile when she did that. I also heart the part in which he turned around to look at her but she turned away from him when he did so. That part was romantic! :heart: But, Guy, keep your eyes on the road!!! It was so cute to see him pointing to her hawk lol. Gosh, View was too lovable when she warned Guy that her grandpa wouldn't be happy to see Guy near their farm and especially when she did that cutting neck motion with her hand. Funnie that New did that in yesterday's episode, and today it was View. :bhehe: Guy was so sexy when he gestured to View to get closer to him so he could say something to her. I suspected a peck on her cheek, but too bad he didn't do it. :teary: Nevertheless, it was hot during their moments, but too bad I don't know what he said to her before he left lol.
he was teasing her about how she was all concerned about his safety. he said something like "do you realise that the way you've acted today is like we two secretly love each other, so we have to sneakily hide around while being scared that those at home will find out?" (note: my thai and my english isn't 100% but the context should be right...)
anyway i love the shocked look she gave him afterwards :coverlaf:

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
You ladies are so fast. Man, now i have 3 pages to catch up. haha

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
You're absolutely right, Prisna! It annoys me when some actors/actresses cannot express their emotion, and they end up looking so stiff lol.

You're welcome in return! x] Congrats on having a baby nephew. I'm sure he's cute! So sweet of you to take care of him. I'm doing the same for my 5-month old nephew as well lol. Even though you do not have much textures, fonts, and brushes and didn't use them in your two pics of Guy and View, your simple creativity still rock. I'm amazed and envious. I can never make a beautiful yet simple pic...I cannot pull it off. :coverlaf: I love your style! :spin:

Yep, agree; with the correct color, the pic would look great even if the background is plain/doesn't have any brushes/textures. I will be looking forward to your future artwork, Prisna! :wub: :thumbsup:
Thanks a lot honey! Yes, he's cute, good and bad at the same time haha. Most of the time he's good. haha The good things is that he didnt pee at me yet. haha

Yep, too bad there weren't too many cute scenes in today's episode...I'm grateful that View's thinking of Guy, though :thumbup: , and that there were a little bit of Tar and Grand...at least there will be some cute scenes tomorrow for sure!! Especially about View and Guy. :dance1:

I think that Ball and Best would be a cute couple as well, Prisna! Before even seeing the opening ceremony pictures, I was thinking that perhaps Ball and Best would pair up with each other. Both their names begin with the letter "B," so that appealed to me lol...B-team... Plus, there was at least one opening ceremony pic of Best and Ball, even though they weren't hugging or getting too close with each other. That pic makes me wonder if there will be something between them...

Yep, Best and Froy sure have good chemistry with each other, and they're a funny and cute couple lol. :lmao3: All the couples are cute and comical, but I think that the most humorous is perhaps Froy x Best...their meetings so far are funnie. Guy x View = giddy and romantic; Tar x Grand = serious and innocent; Froy x Best = amusing. That's how each couple is like to me, but every one of them has each of the same quality lol. Hmm, I hope that makes sense… Hopefully, Best and Froy will meet again in tomorrow's episode! :cheer:
Honey, Glad you think like me. I think we are sharing the same brain right now. hahah

@ Puca You're welcome. Making MV is one of my favorite hobby. Yes, Guy is so hot in everything :clap2: He those type of guy that just know how to pull you in LOL.

@Prisna Thanks again for posting the clip, I was wondering when someone will upload it. But yea, too bad today EP doesn't have any cute scene between them. I swear, EXACT better add a kiss scene in here, b/c I'm going crazy here :wackonut: I bet they just want us fans to wait for the good moment :rant: . I'll see if I can make some artwork of Kohn Teun to share with you girls, b/c I'm currently working on more MV for Guy&View. As for the program, yeap, it's Sony Vegas (love love this program)

@Maiko I agree, Froy and Best are the funny couple in here. I like how you classified all the couples. Best and Ball does make a nice couple too, but Froy chemistry with her is just too adorable.

I guess the only excitement for today was seeing Guy topless again :pervie: I find it funny that Aerin is doing the exact same thing as Guy was doing to View, it should of been the other way around. Guy should of been thinking about View in that moment but nope, he was flirting with Aerin instead. BAD BAD Guy :yuck:
You're welcome. I want Ball to take a funny role one day because he tend to get this gentlemen role which sometime is boring. haha I like him and hope he end up with someone. I dont mind him and Aerin end up together.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Nope, it's not revealed yet who she is working for and why she's at View's family farm in the first place... I love Best and Froy as well; they're a funny couple! :whaha: That scene was hilarious! I think they will meet each other again today or soon, so I'm looking forward to it! :popcorn:
Thanks Maiko^_^. I hope they do Best story line soon...wonder to know who she is and why she there.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
he was teasing her about how she was all concerned about his safety. he said something like "do you realise that the way you've acted today is like we two secretly love each other, so we have to sneakily hide around while being scared that those at home will find out?" (note: my thai and my english isn't 100% but the context should be right...)
anyway i love the shocked look she gave him afterwards :coverlaf:
:wub: OMG PUCA thanks so much for providing us non-thai speaker with a little treat!!! I was wondering the exactly same thing. The way how Guy said it was so freaken sweet, even more after I know what he said to her. After Guy left, View was all embarrassed, but I bet she is falling for him (like really bad). ahhh, sweetness overload!!

:cry: I'm going to have to wait til next Monday to finally watch the kiss between Guy&View.
Agree with you Maiko, View acting toward Guy was so adorable. She's like a little girl, always wondering what Guy is looking/doing :rofl: Aerin and Guy scene, :angry: although I like how Guy was holding Aerin, I still hate it! Seriously, if Guy keep that up, there's going to be more conflict later on.

You know, I'm having a bad feeling that Poo is going to die :cry1: and then View going to find out her mother is still alive. Poor View, in all her lakorn, at least one person close to her have to die.

anyway, still looking forward to that kiss scene :yahoo: Hmmm...and Maiko your question about how they are going to get out of there alive "I'm thinking, in that bamboo boat, or whatever you call it, cuz it was in the ending credit"

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh, so that means that Noon is Tar's sister...glad they aren't boyfriend/girlfriend. :facepalm: I'm thinking that her baby daughter could be Vill if her husband took the baby to the country side. Cause I think I saw him with the baby in the cornfield during the opneing credits...
I think Vill is Noon's daughter too. Btw, do anyone know why Noon's boyfriend left her? Is it because of the class status?

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
I think Vill is Noon's daughter too. Btw, do anyone know why Noon's boyfriend left her? Is it because of the class status?
Something about noons taking Vill to go see or do something with her parents so he got scared. He thought Noons paretns might take away his child thats why he took the baby and left.