[Ch5] Kohn Teun (Exact - Scenario)

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
@ Prina Kohn Teun is also currently my fav. thai lakorn as of right now too. Guy is such a charmer! Like you, Maiko and me are always giggling whenever Guy smiled at View :thumbsup: Glad you like this lakorn, all the casts are awesome!

@ Maiko. Yay!!!! Welcome back LOL. I missed your review. It's so entertaining to see you write down all your thought on this lakorn, it's funny and cute. Glad that we got some Guy&View fans here too, always great to share stuff with each other.

My EP. review:

Where to start...GUY&VIEW SCENES!!!!
I couldn't contain myself when I saw the BTS of them today. I knew it was going to be a exciting, but boy oh boy, I didn't think I would be this excited!!!

My fav. today was "The Punch" scene. She finally got him caught off guard today and extracted the blow :lolyup: But OMG, the smile and teasing after the punch was so freaken sexy, so glad my sister didn't happen to be around b/c I got this huge (and I mean huge huge) smile on my face. It's scary!!! :coverlaf: I just couldn't get enough of that punch for some reason, and have to replay it like 5X! plus, the music (Gosh) came just at the right time.

The "Swinging" scene was so adorable. He pushed her, and laughed (Guy laughing was sexy). Like you said before Maiko, it's a good thing that View is nosy, then we get to see a lot of good stuff hahahahaha. She was very cute during that scene.

The scene where Guy was walking away and looking back at View was heart-wrenching :lmao: and yes it does remind me of Romeo and Juliet
Things I don't get:

Ball: so is ball her brother? or just a distant relative, b/c he sure was jealous just b/c View was leaning against Guy. I thought it wasn't unnecessary for Ball to hit him. (sorry if I'm late on this, b/c I don't speak Thai, and 95% I don't even understand what they are saying, but that doesn't stop me from watching LOL)

Man, but Guy is sure turning into a PLAYER! :pervie: I don't know but I got a feeling he does like View, but he is also using her??? and most definitely Aerin. Poor girl, she was like the only one from that side who is actually nice toward Guy.

Hate the fact that Guy was beaten up pretty badly today by mostly everyone (maybe not). Ok, lets see, today he got his butt beaten by View :arrg: , Ball: :numchuck: Poo: :annoyed: :gungirl: then got yelled at by Aerin father, poor Guy :cry1:
Awwwwwwh, thanks, dear friend! You're too sweet! :blush: You're as charming as Guy is! It's fun for me to read what you write, too, Pangia. Like I said earlier, I know that I can always count on you to make me laugh and smile, cause your thoughts and reviews are cute and funny as well! :grouphug: Yep, it is great to share with others, especially when our opinions are really similar!

Great review like always, Pangia! I'm happy that you were really excited over episode #8, too. I understand why "The Punch" scene is your favorite lol. I can't say the same for me, since I love all their moments together equally! I cannot pick just one! :D After two failures, I'm glad to see that View finally reached her target. Most guys get angry when they are slapped/punched by their girls, but Guy admired View, smiled at her, and was a little proud of her (I'm guessing lol). He's such a hottie! I can only imagine your gigantic smile, Pangia. :lmao3: Good thing your sister wasn't there with you at the time! I know, I went back and replayed that scene and the other Guy x View scenes over and over again, too! Yep, you're right, the music came at the perfect time *sigh*.

And um-hmm, interesting things happen when View’s nosy towards Guy. I have to say, my attention was 99% on her during her nosy scene, cause she was too cute for me to focus much on Guy. Her endearing, whiny voice was perfect! I love it so much! She cracked me up and made me smile so wide when she and Guy both tripped. :wub:

Yep, it was so sad to see Guy walking away and when they both looked at each other... :spin: Wow, I'm happy to hear that I wasn't the only one who was reminded of Romeo and Juliet during that scene.

If "Poo" means grandpa like I think it is, that's what both View and Ball called Poo. It's not clear to me yet if Ball is her brother or distant relative...but I'm getting mixed signals about their relationship. Because I agree with you, Pangia, that Ball did look really angry and jealous just because View and Guy were leaning against each other. Plus, I keep going back to that one scene during the ending/closing credits in which Ball gave View an intense (or something) look when they were making a promise with each other. It's more probable to say that Ball was just overly protective of View, and he thought that Guy was taking advantage of her, but it did seem unreasonable that he started a fight with Guy over a small matter. However did Ball know that they were there in the first place?! Just how much did he see? Because if he was there from the beginning, he should know that they (Guy and View) both tripped lol. :whahuh:

Yep, I don't understand Thai 95% of the time, but that doesn't stop me from watching Thai lakorns as well. :coverlaf: I have to do a lot of guessing, but it's blatantly obvious what has been said in some certain situations lol.

I know what you mean about Guy. For me, I definitely think that he likes View, but it does seem like he's...depending on her help sometimes lol. Here are the reasons why he likes her, in my opinion: she makes him smile and laugh, and he loves seeing her most of the time; he enjoys teasing her! He's nice to Aerin, but he is taking advantage of her attraction to him (you're absolutely right, Pangia; she's the only one from her farm who is nice to him). Bad Guy! :thumbdown: Oh, well, still love him very much! :thumbsup: Just as long as he doesn't do anything "extreme" with Aerin, I'll support his methods lol. Most of the time.

And yep, poor Guy...I cry inside my heart for him. :weep: I am happy View punched him, but that was the only "beating" that he "deserved." :D

AikOm^_^

You're welcome. It easy for me to upload to because I hate looking for program to cut the video to pieces.

I like the punch scene too because his smile is charming. I find Guy and View acting are great. Love how they expressed with their eyes and smiles a lot. The swing scene was great, he know how to make it up. haha
Like Pangia already told you, thanks, Prisna, for the full episode uploads of KT. :thumbsup: to you!

Wow, I love the way you worded your comments about Guy and View. Couldn't have word it better. They DO express with their beautiful eyes and smiles a lot lol. :coverlaf:

AikOm^_^

MY ARTWORK OF GUY & VIEW

Awesome job on both of the pics, Prisna! :thumbsup: I love them so much! They're simple but are still so beautiful. Love how they turned out! The colors you chose are awesome! Guy and View are just so...so... :drool: :drools:

AikOm^_^

I am totally loving this lakorn. I told myself to not get so caught up in it but I can't help it, Guy is just so charming. I wasn't a big fan of his in Pong's lakorn Song Pradtana but in here, what's not to love. His smile is to die for and his chemistry with View is just too cute.

Today's episode totally made my heart melt. The look Guy had on his face when he saw View running, he seemed so happy to see her. And when he raised his eyebrows at her and smiled, total hottness. Can't wait for more scenes between the two.
Lol, I'm happy to hear yet another fan of this lakorn. It's so satisfying to know that we all feel nearly the same about Kohn Teun. :thumbup: I'm really proud for Ch 5/Exact. Hopefully there are fans in Thailand as well. The scenes between Guy and View so far are awesome, but there are bound to be more cute and romantic scenes. Yay! :heart:

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
MY ARTWORK OF GUY & VIEW

:eyetwitch: Simply Beautiful!!!! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

I love both of them. Love the color of the first one, and love how you put the sunflower behind them on the second one. I like it how you made it neat and clean. Very simple but beautiful. Like your idea of having the BG color plain solid, it's brings out the picture more!! You make me want to do some artwork on them too :clap:

Thanks for sharing them. If you do make more, please share them. I love your artwork girl!!!

puca

sarNie Juvenile
^ omg thanks for that mv, it has all important mann/akanee scenes i love <3

there's something about guy which is really squeal worthy and addicting - he does some seriously sexy smirks, has a hot body heck even his voice is hot!! seriously no actor made me blush and fangirl so much as guy does... well except tik jedsadapon when his drama with aom aired - which means a very very long time ago

AikOm^_^

Hey all, here is another one of my MV for the lovely couple Guy&View.

I love your MV so much, Pangia! Once again, you've done a fabulous job on it. :thumbsup: Guy's so adorable, sexy, and sweet at singing and dancing his dorky dances. I love his voice; so hot. Guy and View... :drool: :cloud9:

^ omg thanks for that mv, it has all important mann/akanee scenes i love <3

there's something about guy which is really squeal worthy and addicting - he does some seriously sexy smirks, has a hot body heck even his voice is hot!! seriously no actor made me blush and fangirl so much as guy does... well except tik jedsadapon when his drama with aom aired - which means a very very long time ago
Agree, puca! x] :thumbsup:

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Like Pangia already told you, thanks, Prisna, for the full episode uploads of KT. :thumbsup: to you!

Wow, I love the way you worded your comments about Guy and View. Couldn't have word it better. They DO express with their beautiful eyes and smiles a lot lol. :coverlaf:
You're welcome! I love actress and actor who can expression with their eyes. Some actor and actress smile, but their eyes are not glowing and they look stiff too.

Awesome job on both of the pics, Prisna! :thumbsup: I love them so much! They're simple but are still so beautiful. Love how they turned out! The colors you chose are awesome! Guy and View are just so...so... :drool: :drools:
Thanks Maiko. I like to made simple artwork because Im short in time since Im help taking care of my baby nephew who is week old. Plus, I got a new computer, so I do not have much textures,fonts, and brushes on my PS program, so I do what I have. hahah I hope I can find more picture of them so I can do more artwork.

:eyetwitch: Simply Beautiful!!!! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

I love both of them. Love the color of the first one, and love how you put the sunflower behind them on the second one. I like it how you made it neat and clean. Very simple but beautiful. Like your idea of having the BG color plain solid, it's brings out the picture more!! You make me want to do some artwork on them too :clap:

Thanks for sharing them. If you do make more, please share them. I love your artwork girl!!!
Thanks Pangia! Im hoping to do more artwork of them, and definitely share with you ladies. You should try to make some artwork because I would love to see it. I love playing with the color of the image because if you have a great color for an image with a its can look great with a plain bk, without using texture, brushes, or stock too.

Hey all, here is another one of my MV for the lovely couple Guy&View.

I love it. Are you using Vegas program? I love the effect and color you used.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
FULL EPI 9. ENJOY LADIES!

I'm upset because there was no cute scene today. Hope tomorrow is better.

BTW, I think Ball and Best would make a cute couple. Who will he end up with? I know Best with end with Roy, gosh they have a good chemistry, and they are funny couple too. haha

AikOm^_^

You're welcome! I love actress and actor who can expression with their eyes. Some actor and actress smile, but their eyes are not glowing and they look stiff too.
You're absolutely right, Prisna! It annoys me when some actors/actresses cannot express their emotion, and they end up looking so stiff lol.

Thanks Maiko. I like to made simple artwork because Im short in time since Im help taking care of my baby nephew who is week old. Plus, I got a new computer, so I do not have much textures,fonts, and brushes on my PS program, so I do what I have. hahah I hope I can find more picture of them so I can do more artwork.
You're welcome in return! x] Congrats on having a baby nephew. I'm sure he's cute! So sweet of you to take care of him. I'm doing the same for my 5-month old nephew as well lol. Even though you do not have much textures, fonts, and brushes and didn't use them in your two pics of Guy and View, your simple creativity still rock. I'm amazed and envious. I can never make a beautiful yet simple pic...I cannot pull it off. :coverlaf: I love your style! :spin:

Thanks Pangia! Im hoping to do more artwork of them, and definitely share with you ladies. You should try to make some artwork because I would love to see it. I love playing with the color of the image because if you have a great color for an image with a its can look great with a plain bk, without using texture, brushes, or stock too.
Yep, agree; with the correct color, the pic would look great even if the background is plain/doesn't have any brushes/textures. I will be looking forward to your future artwork, Prisna! :wub: :thumbsup:

AikOm^_^

FULL EPI 9. ENJOY LADIES!

I'm upset because there was no cute scene today. Hope tomorrow is better.

BTW, I think Ball and Best would make a cute couple. Who will he end up with? I know Best with end with Roy, gosh they have a good chemistry, and they are funny couple too. haha
Yep, too bad there weren't too many cute scenes in today's episode...I'm grateful that View's thinking of Guy, though :thumbup: , and that there were a little bit of Tar and Grand...at least there will be some cute scenes tomorrow for sure!! Especially about View and Guy. :dance1:

I think that Ball and Best would be a cute couple as well, Prisna! Before even seeing the opening ceremony pictures, I was thinking that perhaps Ball and Best would pair up with each other. Both their names begin with the letter "B," so that appealed to me lol...B-team... Plus, there was at least one opening ceremony pic of Best and Ball, even though they weren't hugging or getting too close with each other. That pic makes me wonder if there will be something between them...

Yep, Best and Froy sure have good chemistry with each other, and they're a funny and cute couple lol. :lmao3: All the couples are cute and comical, but I think that the most humorous is perhaps Froy x Best...their meetings so far are funnie. Guy x View = giddy and romantic; Tar x Grand = serious and innocent; Froy x Best = amusing. That's how each couple is like to me, but every one of them has each of the same quality lol. Hmm, I hope that makes sense… Hopefully, Best and Froy will meet again in tomorrow's episode! :cheer:

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
@ Puca You're welcome. Making MV is one of my favorite hobby. Yes, Guy is so hot in everything :clap2: He those type of guy that just know how to pull you in LOL.

@Prisna Thanks again for posting the clip, I was wondering when someone will upload it. But yea, too bad today EP doesn't have any cute scene between them. I swear, EXACT better add a kiss scene in here, b/c I'm going crazy here :wackonut: I bet they just want us fans to wait for the good moment :rant: . I'll see if I can make some artwork of Kohn Teun to share with you girls, b/c I'm currently working on more MV for Guy&View. As for the program, yeap, it's Sony Vegas (love love this program)

@Maiko I agree, Froy and Best are the funny couple in here. I like how you classified all the couples. Best and Ball does make a nice couple too, but Froy chemistry with her is just too adorable.

I guess the only excitement for today was seeing Guy topless again :pervie: I find it funny that Aerin is doing the exact same thing as Guy was doing to View, it should of been the other way around. Guy should of been thinking about View in that moment but nope, he was flirting with Aerin instead. BAD BAD Guy :yuck:

AikOm^_^

Okie...episode #9: I'm not surprised to see no Guy x View scenes today, but I'm really excited for tomorrow's episode...it looks promising! But I'm happy to see View thinking of Guy. I don't know, but Ball looked really jealous to me...I know it's safe to say that he was hurt to hear View talking about Guy, but his "hidden" feelings for View are making me crazy! I want to know for sure! Cause I think it's cute that he loves View as more than a sister if they're not really related... My crazy mind is thinking that perhaps View was adopted into their family...or something of the sort. It's really sweet to see Ball caring so much for View. I hurt for him when he was walking away from View today, and he expressed his anger/annoyance/jealousy/hurt privately.

View's friend/follower, Ae-Kong (or however his name is spelled lol), is so cute and funny. I'm sort of getting a gay vibe from him, or at least a comical vibe lol. :coverlaf: He's so funny when he was trying to sing to Ball. Too bad for him that Ball gave him a dirty look. It was hilarous and adorable when View was hitting that branched post(?)...she sure likes taking her frustration out on nature or things in her way. :lol2: Sad that Ae-Kong got caught trying to spy on her; his idea was a good one, but he has to hide himself better! I think Ae-Kong was impersonating Aerin...he was hecka funny during that scene! :lmao3: Cracked me up so bad. His words were making View really jealous ha!

Guy's so hot being shirtless. And he still looked sexy even when he was bruised! I didn't even notice it until somebody pointed this out on YouTube; in today's episode and in episode 5, Guy's dragon tattoo has "disappeared." And yet, part of his tattoo was visible in episode 3. :lolyup: I guess they forgot to cover it in ep. 3. So sweet of Aerin to help Guy bandage his injuries, but I'm jealous for View again! :annoyed: It was sweet that Guy and View had their intimate moment first, even though View didn't get to see him shirtless lol. Darn, Guy was really putting the charm on Aerin. :thumbdown: Me no likely! I admit, when Aerin leaned in closer to him, it was hot, but I still don't like it! :D Guy belongs to View, and Aerin to Pukhai. :thumbsup: But of course, since it's a Thai lakorn, there are bound to be some scenes in love triagles lol.

I'm pretty sure Aerin was bad-mouthing about View...Guy's expression during her complaints was touching! Good for New to interrupt Guy and Aerin. Aw, Pukhai and Aerin are hecka lovable with each other! So, Pukhai calls her "Young Mistress" or something like that...so hot of him to care for her. Hah, I'm glad to see that View isn't the only getting jealous. I'm pleased Pukhai was jealous of the attention Aerin has been giving Guy. He was hot leaning against the tree waiting for Aerin. It was also hot when he ran and grabbed the medicine(?) bag from her... :spicy: I feel bad for Pukhai that Aerin will probably be using him/manipulating him a lot. :lol: But it was nice to see her comforting him. When she touched his arm, I squealed like a little piglet. :wub: His smile after she left him was just adorable. Such a shame that he's taking his anger/jealousy out on Guy lol.

I'm not sure what New said to Guy, but pretty sure their talk was about View. New was so cute smiling! Guy was hot putting on his jacket! But I noticed that even though he put on his jacket only, he was wearing his shirt later on in the episode. :lol: He should have just put on his shirt. So sweet of New to defend Guy from Pukhai. :thumbup: Pukhai would have attacked Guy again if New wasn't there! I get the feeling Pukhai doesn't hold a lot of respect for New lol. My mind's thinking that perhaps New and Aerin aren't fully aware of their father's meth business/production...I could turn out to be wrong though. I think that both New and Aerin didn't know Kim, since they did not seem surprised when they first saw Guy. Plus, shouldn't New be following his father and Pukhai if he knows about his father's meth business?

Pukhai and Aerin's father are ruthless...really doubting that Pukhai can turn his life around at the end... :teary: So another one of my scenarios turned out to be right...Aerin's father did take Guy with him and his followers on a small mission of some sort. Froy's so hot in those farmer's/working clothes. :drools: Me likey! What the heck was he doing over there though?! :lol: Seriously, who is Froy working for? :scratchchin: Aw, I feel bad for View when she saw Guy with Aerin's dad and followers...she was concerned and wondering about him! I know Guy's following them to find out the truth, but what if he gets forced to do something he won't like??? Like set View's farm on fire or kill View's grandpa or something like that... Ha, Pukahi's drowning in a pool of jealousy!

Noon and Grand's dad were pretty cute. Their confrontation was intense! So sweet and loving of Grand to buy water/drinks/food for Tar and his police officers. Way to go, Grand! :thumbsup: I love that she sticked around with them. Her smile was cute when Tar was looking at her after she came inside their workplace with the drinks/food. Awesome that Tar took her with him to her house to bring back Noon. It was hilarous when Tar fought with the bodyguards at Grand's house. It was a little corny, but still funny! :lolyup: Grand was cute when she was shocked...I feel bad she was confused why her father "kidnapped" Noon.

Hmm, Noon's story about her runaway husband(?) and kidnapped baby doesn't make perfect sense with me yet, but I'm sure I'll figure it out. I thought that Tar was asking her how she knew Grand's dad, and perhaps she did explain why and how, but I'm not sure. I think that her flashback is connected somehow to the story. I thought it was kind of too soon for her to panic about her missing baby and husband, for it was possible he stepped outside for a moment...unless he was the type that don't take babies outside. :D I think I noticed her husband and baby during the opening credits...if that was him, it looked like he was in a cornfield/farmland... So it makes me wonder...did he go to View's grandpa/Aerin's family farm? If yes, is it possible that View is Noon's child? :shock2: Me and my crazy mind ha. :coverlaf: I'm guessing Noon's baby was a girl, since there were pink blankets in the baby's crib.

Looking forward to tomorrow's episode! Bound to be some Guy x View scenes, and I believe that she will be riding on his motorcycle with him. Can't wait! :drool: Hoping that Best and Froy will meet each other again! :heart:

AikOm^_^

@ Puca You're welcome. Making MV is one of my favorite hobby. Yes, Guy is so hot in everything :clap2: He those type of guy that just know how to pull you in LOL.

@Prisna Thanks again for posting the clip, I was wondering when someone will upload it. But yea, too bad today EP doesn't have any cute scene between them. I swear, EXACT better add a kiss scene in here, b/c I'm going crazy here :wackonut: I bet they just want us fans to wait for the good moment :rant: . I'll see if I can make some artwork of Kohn Teun to share with you girls, b/c I'm currently working on more MV for Guy&View. As for the program, yeap, it's Sony Vegas (love love this program)

@Maiko I agree, Froy and Best are the funny couple in here. I like how you classified all the couples. Best and Ball does make a nice couple too, but Froy chemistry with her is just too adorable.

I guess the only excitement for today was seeing Guy topless again :pervie: I find it funny that Aerin is doing the exact same thing as Guy was doing to View, it should of been the other way around. Guy should of been thinking about View in that moment but nope, he was flirting with Aerin instead. BAD BAD Guy :yuck:
Yep, I agree, Pangia girl, Guy and View better have a kiss scene. I'm going crazy fantasizing about them kissing! I was so disappointed and angry that Chakrit and View did not kiss in Talad Arom, and they had good chemistry to me! :rant: :cry: I suspect that it's because of their age difference that there weren't any kiss scenes. After all the almost-kiss scenes between Guy and View, they totally need a "real" kiss. :D

Thanks for liking my classification of the couples, girl! I agree heartily, Froy's chemistry with her is adorable. :drools:

Hah, I'm not shocked to hear the only excitement from today's episode for you was seeing Guy topless. Wow, great observation! :thumbup: I was too busy feeling jealous for View to notice ha! The good thing is that he felt bad for View when Aerin was bad-mouthing about her (if I interpret his expression correctly lol). I'm sure Guy didn't mean to take things that far, but Aerin took it further than he expected. Yep, bad Guy! :lol:

Oh, yeah, forgot to tell you: I love, love, love, love, :heart: your new Guy x View signature pic! :wub: "A woman like you can't defeat a man like me." That's perfect lol! So beautiful! As beautiful as Prisna's artworks of Guy and View. :thumbsup:

AikOm^_^

WHO IS TARS SISTERS DAUGHTER? COULD IT BE VILL?
Oh, so that means that Noon is Tar's sister...glad they aren't boyfriend/girlfriend. :facepalm: I'm thinking that her baby daughter could be Vill if her husband took the baby to the country side. Cause I think I saw him with the baby in the cornfield during the opneing credits...

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
Oh, so that means that Noon is Tar's sister...glad they aren't boyfriend/girlfriend. :facepalm: I'm thinking that her baby daughter could be Vill if her husband took the baby to the country side. Cause I think I saw him with the baby in the cornfield during the opneing credits...
Noon is tars sister not his gf...lmao....That just my thought about vill being noons daughter cause vill grandpa and her family never ever said anything about the mom.....and why is vill brother like her as a gf? :scratchchin:

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Yep, I agree, Pangia girl, Guy and View better have a kiss scene. I'm going crazy fantasizing about them kissing! I was so disappointed and angry that Chakrit and View did not kiss in Talad Arom, and they had good chemistry to me! I suspect that it's because of their age difference that there weren't any kiss scenes. After all the almost-kiss scenes between Guy and View, they totally need a "real" kiss.

Thanks for liking my classification of the couples, girl! I agree heartily, Froy's chemistry with her is adorable.

Hah, I'm not shocked to hear the only excitement from today's episode for you was seeing Guy topless. Wow, great observation! I was too busy feeling jealous for View to notice ha! The good thing is that he felt bad for View when Aerin was bad-mouthing about her (if I interpret his expression correctly lol). I'm sure Guy didn't mean to take things that far, but Aerin took it further than he expected. Yep, bad Guy!

Oh, yeah, forgot to tell you: I love, love, love, love, your new Guy x View signature pic! "A woman like you can't defeat a man like me." That's perfect lol! So beautiful! As beautiful as Prisna's artworks of Guy and View.

Thank Maiko, I wasn't sure how to do my signature but glad you liked it.

:whahuh: I like how you said that you were too busy being jealous for View and didn't notice Guy topless :lmao3: I admit that the scene between Aerin and Guy was pretty sexy, but yeah, Guy belong to View so :bump: Aerin hahahaha.

So glad that tomrrow ep will contain more of Guy&View. Seriously Maiko, I need to see a kiss between them, if not, I don't know if I can last til next week. :cry:

Now that is interesting to know that View might be Noon daughter. So does anyone know why her husband ran off with the baby??? and I am so confuse about the relationship between Grand dad and Noon. Were they lover? and if View is Noon daughter, what is the signification of that? Is that a important factor in the plot? LOL I'm like asking question that none of us might not be able to guess. But Maiko, you're the one with the good observation. You're so good at pointing out facts that I didn't even bother to look at :lol:

But this is interesting. I really want to know the rest of the story to Noon and her daughter.

Noon is tars sister not his gf...lmao....That just my thought about vill being noons daughter cause vill grandpa and her family never ever said anything about the mom.....and why is vill brother like her as a gf?
I think that Ball is not her real brother