[Ch5] Kohn Teun (Exact - Scenario)

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Darn, I'm annoyed that I'm slowing myself down. Two days of non-stop hard working can really sap my desire to reply to this thread or any thread here on AsianFuse. Hate falling behind on replying!

Too bad for this ep there aren't any scene of Guy&View together but that last scene of Guy smiling upon hearing that View was looking for him was priceless :thumbsup: I think that the director should throw in a "WOW" moment where she dress up in a nice dress or just something nice like she did today, and make Guy :eyetwitch: on her.
Oh yeah, agree with you Maiko, the scene with View beating :arrg: that innocent branch is tooo funny

I really don't get why Aerin father would even take in Guy (even though he saved him), after all, he was the one that killed Guy brother, and still trying to kill him?? Also Pukhai is starting to irrate me, every time he sees Guy and he is always looking to beat him up LOL. Plus, it wasn't a fair fight for Guy since Pukhai attacked Guy when he wasn't ready. :no: But Oh well, Guy won, but not so sure about the next ep :scratchchin:
Agree, Pangia! :thumbsup: Guy's expression was priceless. Lol, a "Wow" moment, huh? :lmao3: I would love to see one! But since View's character is country-bred and wears "working" clothes 90% of the time, it has to be a rare/special occasion for her to wear something as sexy as what Aerin and Grand have been wearing. I, too, would also love to see Guy's expression, though I can already imagine it hehehe! :coverlaf: Lol, that poor innocent branch. I thought that View would stop when she paused, but then she hit it again. She cracked me up! :thumbup:

Hmm, perhaps Aerin's father is trying to lure Guy in so that it would be easier to "dispose" of him? I understand why you find Pukhai annoying lol. He's so hot-blooded. Yep, it wasn't fair of Pukhai to jump on Guy without any warning, but at least Guy won! Good thing he (Guy) survived in yesterday's episode as well, but Pukhai is probably going to attack him again lol.

AikOm^_^

I finally caught up! Yay. I'm so obsessed with Guy and View. Guy is such a charmer :)
I can't wait to see the next episode. View is gonna be so mad at him.....
These two have great chemistry! It has been a while since I've been addicted to a Ch5 lakorn.
Lol, glad to see another Guy & View lover! :thumbsup: Um-hmm, Guy IS a charmer, and I fear that his sweet and charming personality could give off the wrong idea to other girls in the lakorn...like Aerin, for example. I'm pleased that Pangia and I aren't the only ones thinking that Guy and View have great chemistry with each other. :D Wow, you're the second one to state that it's been a while since you've been addicted to a Ch. 5 lakorn/watched one; puca was the other member to say so. :lol2:

I love your gifs of Guy and View! So adorable and hot! :drools: Your signature pic is cute as well, but my eyes are on Guy and View everytime I look at your signature. :yes:

AikOm^_^

Welcome to the club :thumbsup: BTW I love the quality of your gif. Where did you make them =)
Aw, girl, you're too funnie! Love your "welcome to the club" comment to Worranat. I can always count on you to make me laugh and smile. Yep, the quality of Worranat's gifs is awesome...so bright and colorful!

Thanks Dancy. It's actually for this coming ep. So Ball wasn't the one who roll into the water. That's good, at first I was confuse why anyone would push him in there, but if it's this guy, it makes more sense. LOL. Look like he either got push by Grand for being annoying or Tar for getting in the way :lol: .
Whew, I'm glad Ball wasn't the one rolling into the water. So happy that it turned out to be Keng instead. Oh, goodness, your comment about him being pushed by Grand or Tar is too funnie! :lmao3: Couldn't have said it better! :highfive:

I'm super duper excited for today ep!!! More scenes of Guy&View. Here is some pic

Credit to Exact&Scenario FB
so sweet, he making it up to her :flowers:
AWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! They're too freakin' adorable. :faint: I love it! Every pic within this Exact image is so perfect; love their poses, smiles, expressions, everything! *Sigh* I'm so happy to see more of Guy and View in today's episode (#8), for it doesn't look like they will have screen time together in the next episode...again...*sigh*

AikOm^_^

Credits to: Grandfanclub

Aw, Grand looks really cute and pretty in that outfit. She and Tar are adorable! I love the pictures! Hehehehehehe, I'm so happy that each couple are getting more cute scenes in each passing episode, even though the story is getting more intense as well.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Im glad I have some free time today to join Kohn Teun fans. Kohn Teun is my favorite lakorn right now because I love all the casts and storyline. Guy and View are so cute together. I'm always blushes,giggles and laughs when I saw when Guy smiles. Navin and Grand are cute too. Guy and Navin looks handsome as a cop.

AikOm^_^

Here's the OFFICIAL MV
Credits: Exactchannel
Thanks for sharing, roselovesice! x] The official mv is very cute. I'm so pleased that the majority of scenes shown in the mv are Guy x View and Tar x Grand scenes...but...I'm so sad and disappointed that there weren't any Froy x Best scenes shown at all... :cry1: Poor Froy and Best... I love how the mv begins and ends with Guy x View. From what I've observed, there were a little bit more of Guy x View scenes shown than Tar x Grand lol. I'm shocked there were a little of Guy x Aerin but not F x B... Oh, well, still a really adorable mv!

BTS of today EP.
Credit: pk666pooh
Thanks, Pangia! Again, they are just too cute together! Their interaction with each other is just plain awesome. Guy's such a cute dork lol. :heart: He's such a cutie when he messes up his lines. :wub: And View's drop-dead gorgeous and lovable!!!

AikOm^_^

Im glad I have some free time today to join Kohn Teun fans. Kohn Teun is my favorite lakorn right now because I love all the casts and storyline. Guy and View are so cute together. I'm always blushes,giggles and laughs when I saw when Guy smiles. Navin and Grand are cute too. Guy and Navin looks handsome as a cop.
Lol, it's very satisfying to know that there's yet another fan of Kohn Teun. I know, the cast is PERFECT for this lakorn...everyone's awesome! Exact picked the right people for the roles. Agree with you all the way; Guy & View, and Navin & Grand are cute as heck!!! :cloud9: Goodness, I'm happy to find out that Pangia and I aren't the only ones doing that; I giggle and laugh like crazy whenever Guy smiles or say something intense... Guy and Navin ARE handsome as cops...I would love to see both of them in uniforms...*sigh* But what they are wearing now are just as hot! :thumbsup:

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I think Vill could wear sexy dress or dress up like Aerin & Grand if she wanted too. Its just that she a tomboy so maybe she doesn't like to dress up girly....because if you look at Aerin she work in the country side just like Vill but dress more girly.

AikOm^_^

Ok...sadly, I was called in to work yesterday, so I wasn't able to write out my daily thoughts on yesterday's episode (# 7). So here it is. It's going to be shorter than usual lol.

I'm a little disappointed that Grand chose to go with Keng...but I'm pleased Tar followed them! Hehehehe, he's so cute! Love Grand's bored/annoyed expression during the short ride in the golf(?) course. Keng's character would bore and annoy me as well! Tar's so hot when he interrupted Keng and Grand's ride. Hehehehe, Grand was happy he was there! Love how she smiled when she saw Tar. Another corny, cute couple scene: aw, so sweet how he stopped her from falling even more. They're so adorable!!! :thumbsup: Yay, Keng fell into the water; he so deserved that! What Keng said after he fell sounded so funny! Keng's red robe cracked me up!!! :lmao3: He looked like a little boy trying to look like a man lol. It's not that he didn't look good in it, no; he just seems more like a boy instead of a man.

Wow, Grand's character (Noot) gets drunk quickly. It was just one small glass! Feel bad for her. Thank goodness that Tar was there to protect her from the pervs! So sweet of him to pursue her. Aw, love the part in which Tar stood up to leave her table, but she wanted him to stay. Soooooo cute! :heart: Lol, Grand's an adorable drunk. Tar's such a gentleman! So manly of him to help her but not take advantage of her. He was cute when he was trying to hide Grand from Noon (still not sure what her relationship with Tar is). Very sweet of Noon to be so courteous towards Grand. Love how Grand smiled "sweetly" at Tar while she was leaving, and then she stepped on his shoe! Hahahahahaha, that was cute and very funny! Poor Tar. :coverlaf:

I wasn't surprised there weren't too many Guy x View scenes, but I was still disappointed. But the few Guy x View scenes in episode 7 make me squeal nevertheless. Awh, View was happy when she saw Guy...I think this was the first time she called him by his name (even though she said it towards her friend, and not directly to him), unless I missed out on the actual first time she did it. Darn, I feel bad for View when Guy told her he was going to "live" at Aerin's farm for the moment (or something like that). I'm so jealous for her! But good thing that she's angry with him and jealous that Aerin will be near him. Awh, View was so adorable when she was spitting mad at Guy and expressing her anger privately. When she leaned too hard against the tree, I thought that her wound from episode 5 hasn't fully healed yet. I thought she may think about Guy and their moments in ep. 5, and ho, she did! In a better way than I could have imagined! Thank goodness for flashbacks! :lol2: Hehehehe, she was too cute when she was thinking about him. So cute when she scolded herself.

It's sweet of Aerin to defend Guy, but too bad that I think Guy and View belong with each other. :D Really hoping that she turns to the good side, for she has a good sense of justice despite belonging to the evil family. As for Pukhai, I think it's not possible for him to turn good now...he'll probably die at the end, for he's the murderer of Kim... :teary: Good thing that Aerin's dad stopped Pukhai and his crony from killing Guy in cold blood. I think that Aerin's dad is the same actor who played as View's dad in Sakul Ga and Dok Ruk Rim Tang, right? If yes, it's ironic that he's Aerin's "dad" now in KT, and he's so evil and mean towards View lol. And I think that he gained a couple pounds...his face got a little chubbier. His mustache helped confuse me about where I have seen him ha!

Aw, yay, Froy and Best met each other again! They're so adorable, aw!!!!!!!! :cloud9: Froy's getting more handsome in each passing episode! :heart: I love their second meeting! Froy's expressions are really cute. :lol2: Awh, I feel so bad for him...he must have been really hurt from...down there. I'm shocked he was still able to go after Best within seconds of having his lower body hurt. Too bad he didn't catch her. Looking forward to their next meeting! I bet that Best will threaten to hurt his lower body again lol. :lmao:

Oh...that was longer than I expected to write lol. :yawn:

AikOm^_^

I think Vill could wear sexy dress or dress up like Aerin & Grand if she wanted too. Its just that she a tomboy so maybe she doesn't like to dress up girly....because if you look at Aerin she work in the country side just like Vill but dress more girly.
Lol, good point, dancy; thanks! I forgot to add that since she's a tomboy, she doesn't like to dress girly. Yep, Aerin dresses sexy even though she's country-bred as well. That's it, Vill's too much of a tomboy to dress girly, so that's why I'm thinking that it will be a rare occasion for her to dress up lol...

AikOm^_^

K, about today's episode (# 8): I'm so happy to see Guy and View at the very beginning of the episode! So many cute scenes between them. Aw, love Guy's expression when he saw View. His smiles are cute like always. Darn, I feel so bad for Guy in today's episode...everybody was so mean to him! Even View at the beginning lol, but at least she regretted being mean and punching him. Guy's such a sweetie; he didn't get mad when View punched him, but instead admired her strength. Love their intense look after the punch.

And the swing scene is so hot! I love their playfulness with each other! Guy's so sexy whenever he's teasing her. I love it when he stopped her swinging by putting his arm around her stomach. Everything during this scene was hot. I love how View's head leaned back against his when she stopped swinging...gosh, just a little closer and they would have kissed! Guy and View definitely need to kiss so badly... :lolyup: Aw, so freakin' lovable when Guy didn't want to let go of her stomach, and she threatened to hit/punch him again. Then he was all like, "Oh, ok, I'm letting go!" Guy and View are super adorable together! Guy's so cute when he said what he said.

So nice of View to take him to the crime scene. She was so sweet when she was saying a prayer for Kim. And she was too cute when she was trying to see what he found. Her voice was adorable! :wub: She's so nosy when it comes to Guy lol. Their little wrestle was hot. :drool: What a surprise; they both tripped. :lmao3: Another almost kiss scene. They definitely need to kiss! Darn, too sad for Guy that he was getting hurt by everybody...poor Guy. I feel that View's grandpa was too harsh and can be so mean... Kind of ironic that Ball started the fight with Guy and then stood up for him when his grandpa was going to shoot Guy.

Aw, View and Guy's budding love is going to go through hard times now. They remind me of Romeo and Juliet during the scene when Guy was going back with Aerin's family. Hopefully they will get a happy ending. Now, View will probably have to sneak out in order to meet Guy.

Best and View's follower are so funny! :loool: He's so cute when he yelled in shock. Felt so bad for him when Best hurt his eyes lol. Froy's so cute and funny! He's so silly. Love how he was so ticklish when one of Aerin's dad's bodyguards was searching his body for weapons; his laugh was adorable! It was also funny how Froy "snuck" out of the barn after New, Aerin, and the others left, but he got caught by Guy anyway. :coverlaf: Froy, I would have waited until EVERYBODY left lol. Guy was so hot sitting down when Froy spotted him. :thumbsup:

It's so sweet and cute that Grand was thinking of Tar. It's so bold of her to pursue him first this time; I love it! Too bad for her that she visited Tar at a bad time... Grand's "dad" and Noon are pretty cute and intense together lol. Looking forward to their scene tomorrow hehehe! There probably won't be a lot of Guy x View scenes tomorrow, so hopefully the Tar x Grand scenes will make up for it. :)

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
@ Prina Kohn Teun is also currently my fav. thai lakorn as of right now too. Guy is such a charmer! Like you, Maiko and me are always giggling whenever Guy smiled at View :thumbsup: Glad you like this lakorn, all the casts are awesome!

@ Maiko. Yay!!!! Welcome back LOL. I missed your review. It's so entertaining to see you write down all your thought on this lakorn, it's funny and cute. Glad that we got some Guy&View fans here too, always great to share stuff with each other.

My EP. review:

Where to start...GUY&VIEW SCENES!!!!
I couldn't contain myself when I saw the BTS of them today. I knew it was going to be a exciting, but boy oh boy, I didn't think I would be this excited!!!

My fav. today was "The Punch" scene. She finally got him caught off guard today and extracted the blow :lolyup: But OMG, the smile and teasing after the punch was so freaken sexy, so glad my sister didn't happen to be around b/c I got this huge (and I mean huge huge) smile on my face. It's scary!!! :coverlaf: I just couldn't get enough of that punch for some reason, and have to replay it like 5X! plus, the music (Gosh) came just at the right time.

The "Swinging" scene was so adorable. He pushed her, and laughed (Guy laughing was sexy). Like you said before Maiko, it's a good thing that View is nosy, then we get to see a lot of good stuff hahahahaha. She was very cute during that scene.

The scene where Guy was walking away and looking back at View was heart-wrenching :lmao: and yes it does remind me of Romeo and Juliet
Things I don't get:

Ball: so is ball her brother? or just a distant relative, b/c he sure was jealous just b/c View was leaning against Guy. I thought it wasn't unnecessary for Ball to hit him. (sorry if I'm late on this, b/c I don't speak Thai, and 95% I don't even understand what they are saying, but that doesn't stop me from watching LOL)

Man, but Guy is sure turning into a PLAYER! :pervie: I don't know but I got a feeling he does like View, but he is also using her??? and most definitely Aerin. Poor girl, she was like the only one from that side who is actually nice toward Guy.

Hate the fact that Guy was beaten up pretty badly today by mostly everyone (maybe not). Ok, lets see, today he got his butt beaten by View :arrg: , Ball: :numchuck: Poo: :annoyed: :gungirl: then got yelled at by Aerin father, poor Guy :cry1:

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Thanks so much Prisna. You're amazing! I love how you did the Full EP of it, it's easier to watch now, instead of click/finding the next ep. :thumbsup:

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks so much Prisna. You're amazing! I love how you did the Full EP of it, it's easier to watch now, instead of click/finding the next ep. :thumbsup:
You're welcome. It easy for me to upload to because I hate looking for program to cut the video to pieces.

I like the punch scene too because his smile is charming. I find Guy and View acting are great. Love how they expressed with their eyes and smiles a lot. The swing scene was great, he know how to make it up. haha

chakrit_Y

sarNie Juvenile
I am totally loving this lakorn. I told myself to not get so caught up in it but I can't help it, Guy is just so charming. I wasn't a big fan of his in Pong's lakorn Song Pradtana but in here, what's not to love. His smile is to die for and his chemistry with View is just too cute.

Today's episode totally made my heart melt. The look Guy had on his face when he saw View running, he seemed so happy to see her. And when he raised his eyebrows at her and smiled, total hottness. Can't wait for more scenes between the two.