[Ch5] Buang Wan Wan (Exact & Scenerio)

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
@spanky  then I guess there might be a chance he'll leave her :p but yeah, at the beginning when he brought her home his father wasn't so happy...so is their marriage a love one? can't wait for the modern time as well :D

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Ok, so I just finished the 3rd ep. Some good and bad things about this lakorn.

Good thing...
1.Opening OST is good
2.Story is moving along nicely, not too draggy
3.Ak and Fang are freaking cute together

Not so good thing...
1.Jui, tho not a bad actress, couldn't move me with her tears. I don't know, her being tortures by Pim and crying sadly at the end wasn't convincing that she is the poorest little thing. (or maybe I'm just over these slave being treated badly by their mistress and falling in love with a lord)
2.Tono...mmm...I don't really know. I thought he done a bit better in other drama..well he is like good in this drama then not so good, then good...like an on and off thing but it's too early for me to judge him. But so far his character isn't that attracting (maybe b/c I thought Captain looks better in the uniform? hahah)
3.Pin's character >.< I want to kick her butt hahaha

Mostly I can't wait for them to die so that we can finally move to the future period. 

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Ann left Ak, and he not going after her...ep 5 look intense...fang/jui is locked up and going be toture >.< ....i'm watching this more fo ak/fang

spanky

sarNie OldFart
pim is physco! she doing a good job...damn how the hell are they going around killing and chaining p'k and n'k up w/o any consequence..crzy...hopefully new generation in the next ep

sarNie Adult
praeg's dad deserves father of the year award

fang - buddy of the year

puri - friendzoned dude of the year.  j/k.  he ended up being a descent dude.

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
OMG! AHH I AM BACK! YES!! Anyways cough cough ahha I HATE PIM! SHE'S SO EVIL! OMG! IT makes me mad!! I want to see Scenes of Ak and Fang but not so much scenes:(

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Pim is evil, yes but so pretty. I can't take her seriously b/c she got a sweet face but so far she did an awesome job as the bad girl in here. Still not feeling Tono and Jui chemistry in here :/

I really want to see more of Ak and Fang and I think we might be seeing them a bit more after the death of Tono and Jui...b/c on Fang's instagram she uploaded a pic of her, dressed up nicely as a rich woman next to Ak. 

Cr. to Fang's instagram :D

sarNie Adult
pangia xiong said:
Pim is evil, yes but so pretty. I can't take her seriously b/c she got a sweet face but so far she did an awesome job as the bad girl in here. Still not feeling Tono and Jui chemistry in here :/

I really want to see more of Ak and Fang and I think we might be seeing them a bit more after the death of Tono and Jui...b/c on Fang's instagram she uploaded a pic of her, dressed up nicely as a rich woman next to Ak. 

Cr. to Fang's instagram :D

Would be nice to see someone happy in that lifetime.  Wondering what happens to everyone after Jui & Tono dies.  Pim can't just get away with murder like that.

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
OMG!! I can not wait for the next episode!! OMG I felt sad when Puri died :( but yay next week they will die and the new generation will come!! YES YES! I am so happy!! :yes:

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Haha, and here there are people who can't wait to see someone die? LOL Jkjk, I know, I get it, they hae to die for the story to get on :)

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
lakornsrok said:
hmm LOL wait did they already die? haha

lol you're too funny but nope not yet my dear. I wish it tho. It's bad to wish a characters to die but if dying mean continuing to live in the future then die they must :p Plus I am getting bore of all the torturing stuff and crying. I believe Jui's character will be a bit stronger in the next life so let's get on with it :D Yes, I don't think Pim will get away with murder, maybe Ak will look into punishing her or if she doesn't get punish, karma in the next life for sure. Like some of you girls, I felt sad that Puri die like that. When in the beginning I hated his character b/c he was such a stuck up to Pim and kept on harassing Fang, but after he turned good :(( I can't believe they would just kill his character like that. I hope to see Puri in the next life, still pining for Fang attention...but Ak will have Fang :p 

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
pangia xiong said:
lol you're too funny but nope not yet my dear. I wish it tho. It's bad to wish a characters to die but if dying mean continuing to live in the future then die they must :p Plus I am getting bore of all the torturing stuff and crying. I believe Jui's character will be a bit stronger in the next life so let's get on with it :D Yes, I don't think Pim will get away with murder, maybe Ak will look into punishing her or if she doesn't get punish, karma in the next life for sure. Like some of you girls, I felt sad that Puri die like that. When in the beginning I hated his character b/c he was such a stuck up to Pim and kept on harassing Fang, but after he turned good :(( I can't believe they would just kill his character like that. I hope to see Puri in the next life, still pining for Fang attention...but Ak will have Fang :p

LOL!! haha yes it is bad but they will die anyways lol not my fault that i wish for them to die haha and i know me too omg so tired of all those torture! i know i think her character will be stronger too LOL would love to see Ak punished her that'll be SWEET!:) :wink: or KARMA! i know i felt bad for him when he was killed like really? WOW ! yeah i know Puri really likes Fang! ahhh can't wait for Fang and Ak I love the side couples because they're always bickering with each other omg :clap: !!I hope to see your sig change to BWW! Love to see your new creations like ALWAYS!! :dance1: