[Ch5] Anin Thita (Exact & Scenario)

lenlin

sarNie Juvenile
I just started watching this one yesterday. I've watched up to episode 4 so far. I wouldn't say I'm very invested in this lakorn yet, but it isn't as bad as I thought it would be. It's actually entertaining up to a point. Also, I didn't find the p'ek very attractive when I saw the teasers, but he's not that bad looking. I wouldn't say he's drop dead gorgeous, but he has his moments.

I'm not sure why someone said that it was a one-sided love on Bee's part. As far as the past goes, the p'ek loved her, too. He even told her so right before he died. He also said that if there was a next life, he hoped they'd be together again. Now that's where it gets iffy because he's in his next life, but she's not, so does that promise still count? To be honest, I found Bee's reason for wanting to be immortal just plain ridiculous and absurd. Instead of dying naturally and meeting p'ek again in the next life, she decides to become immortal to wait for his reincarnation instead. Aside from that being one of the stupidest ideas I've ever heard, I can't understand why she'd want to wait. Just waiting a regular lifetime for someone you love to return is hard, let alone literally waiting possibly forever for him to come back.

I find almost everyone likeable so far except perhaps Bee. For someone who appeared to be a good person in her last life, who didn't want to marry that lord because he was mean and cruel, and who's waiting for her "true love" to be reincarnated, she's pretty self-absorbed and uncaring toward everyone else, especially her "daughter" who is her nanny/master's own daughter. I understand that a side effect of immortality is losing touch with humanity because you live for so long that life starts becoming meaningless at some point, but Bee's character is just not likeable. She's only living for the p'ek to be reborn, and although that can seem romantic, if she doesn't care to sympathize/empathize with other people, then that just makes her the same as the lord she didn't want to marry (who was also uncaring and cruel to others). She didn't even care when she found out she had killed the p'ek's brother. She was just ecstatic that the p'ek had returned. I'm sure by this point in her life, one more dead body isn't going to matter, but when it's your "lover's" brother, you'd think she'd feel a slight twinge of guilt or remorse.

From the end title, it looks like Charebelle will find her "mother" and the p'ek sleeping together. That shocked, horrified, and heartbroken face says it all. I know it won't be his fault because he'll be under a spell, but it still doesn't change the fact that he slept with the woman she believes is her mother. It's just an image you can never erase from your memory, you know, so I don't have high hopes of Charebelle and Boat ending up happily ever after.

lenlin

sarNie Juvenile
Just caught up to 13. Wow, this lakorn moves really fast. After the fiasco that was KNK, I was hesitant to start this one, especially since I heard the old version with Pong and Numfon was boring, but I'm glad I gave it a try after all. The pacing is fast so the plot moves along at a brisk pace. Usually in these types of lakorn, you have to play the waiting game for the truth to come out and then comes the struggle to defeat the villain/villainess, then there are deaths and more deaths before any sort of victory is achieved, but by the 5th episode, Bee's dual identity was already revealed and from there on, it was pretty much revelation after revelation. Things happen so fast that before you can start complaining about the lakorn being stuck in one spot, something happens to move the story along. Maybe it's because I watched episodes 5-13 in one sitting so it seemed like things were moving fast. Well I guess I'll find out now that I'll be tuning in each week.

Based on the pacing, I feel the end is coming soon, but I was hoping Darade (Charebelle) would find out about her dad and biological mother so she could spend some real time with them. However, based on the previews, it doesn't look like I'll get my wish.

Fan07

sarNie Hatchling
Thank you Lenlin dear for sharing. Please keep it coming. I love Bee but I don't like watching her in such role so I may skip this drama but still want to know what happens with this story.

Cheeraka

sarNie Juvenile
:cry1: :cry1:I'm so dissapointed with this lakorn.
For me the first version was better than this, the first version has more romance between Darae and Jak which lack in this new one.
It's about to end, probably this week and I can Count how many scenes the lead has in the whole lakorn.
Really dissapointed, hope Charebelle get better lakorns in the future like View and the other n'eks from the same channel.
Keep watching this lakorn just because of her... :popcorn:

lenlin

sarNie Juvenile
I suppose it's a good thing I didn't watch the old one so I can't compare it to the new one. However, more screen time between Darade and Jak does sound really good. I wish they had kept that in this version, but I suppose the romance would have detracted from the pacing so I guess they decided to cut them out. I also read that in the old version Anin Thita was a much more sympathetic person. I think it would have been better if they had kept a little of her humanity because then I'd understand her motives a little more. As it is, it's easy to just root for her defeat.

I was wrong about a few things. It looks like Darade and Jak will end up HEA after all. Amazing considering what she witnessed. I don't think I'd forget so easily if I were in her shoes. And it wasn't much, but Darade also figured out about her Dad all on her own, so at least she's had a little time with him. (I've been too busy to watch last week's episodes, but since it ends tomorrow, I figured I might as well just marathon the last three together.)

I do wish Charebelle would pick better projects, too. She's not a very accomplished actress or anything, but there's just something about her I find likeable, so for now I'll keep tuning into her lakorns. My favorite lakorn of hers to date is PRPR with Toomtam, and I fear it's mostly her scenes with Toomtam that made me tune into the lakorn at all lol.

lenlin

sarNie Juvenile
I just noticed your comment. The only lakorn I know that Charebelle will be having soon is the one with Willy and Pok. I forgot the title at the moment, and I have no idea what it's about, but I'll most likely check it out when it airs.