❤️[CH3] My Love From the Stars (Broadcast Thai Television) : Nadech Kugimiya / Matt Peranee

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
@ ละครรีเมกเกาหลี You Who Come From the Stars ที่วาง ณเดชน์ พระเอก ถ้าไม่มีอะไรผิดพลาด นางเอกลงตัวที่ “แมท” ภีรนีย์ นะเจ้าค่ะ...

Latest news yesterday Thailand time also mentioned Matt as the lead actress if nothing changes.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
@ ละครรีเมกเกาหลี You Who Come From the Stars ที่วาง ณเดชน์ พระเอก ถ้าไม่มีอะไรผิดพลาด นางเอกลงตัวที่ “แมท” ภีรนีย์ นะเจ้าค่ะ...

Latest news yesterday Thailand time also mentioned Matt as the lead actress if nothing changes.
Thanks so now we have two. Matt is looking good to take the role. Just waiting on the big man, which is channel 3 itself lol. But glad Matt's name is a bit more concrete...now waiting for her name to be stamp on it.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I wish Thai's kissing scenes were half as good as Koreans.
Nah, if Thai kissing scenes were as passionate as k-dramas we be having lots of daras dating lol. Koreans kissing scenes are so realistic and passionate. Thai kissings, Nope. Somehow, pra'eks fingers always find its way between the lips. So annoying hahahah

Last edited:

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
"nothing changes" - it better not change ! lol. If Matt hasn't signed anything because of this and then out of nowhere she doesn't do it, I'll be annoyed. I want her time to be used efficiently before she officially takes off to have her own family.

rennayj

sarNie Adult
Since we're waiting for confirm if Matt will be the leading actress or not. Who will be perfect role to play Shin Sung Rok (Lee Jae Kyung) villain character?
My guessing would be
-Deaw Suriyon
-Got Jirayu
-Louis Scott
-Jack Methus
That's all I can think of. LOL

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Since we're waiting for confirm if Matt will be the leading actress or not. Who will be perfect role to play Shin Sung Rok (Lee Jae Kyung) villain character?
My guessing would be
-Deaw Suriyon
-Got Jirayu
-Louis Scott
-Jack Methus
That's all I can think of. LOL
This might seem like an odd pick for Shin Sung Rok's role but for some reason Punjan Kawin came to my mind.

Any recommendations for Park Hae Jin's character ?

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I want them to cast people that can act. One stiff person in an important role will mess me up cause I am going to want and FF their scenes.

rennayj

sarNie Adult
This might seem like an odd pick for Shin Sung Rok's role but for some reason Punjan Kawin came to my mind.

Any recommendations for Park Hae Jin's character ?
It's just my guessing hehe
For Park Hae Jin character, I would choose Top Jaron. I think he would be perfect for that role.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Came across a video of all the kissing scenes in this drama and the romantic parts. Man, sure lots of lips locking. If for sure it is Matt with Nadech, the producer or channel have to tell them there's no shyness allow in here lol.

Especially, the kissing scene in the bed, that's a steamy one. If they can't perform or feel uncomfortable have a body double and let them go at it lol. They can cut out other parts but not the kissing parts. And they better not replace it with holding hands and such turning it into an elementary drama :)

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Lol... this is Thai drama... made for TV.... so there won't be hardly any kissing. I bet you. Let's be real now.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Lol... this is Thai drama... made for TV.... so there won't be hardly any kissing. I bet you. Let's be real now.
Well, Ananda remake some Koreans drama and there were kissings, maybe not as good but it was better than most channel 3 offers. I am just hoping they understand that remaking something from k dramas mean the most important part of it is the kissing. Everyone of them has at least one passionate kiss...I hope the channel allowed them to kiss in this drama. I mean, Matt has a boyfriend she's about to settle down no need to worry about her and NY fans need not to worry or feel threaten by her. I think she's fine with her man and Na is fine with Yaya...see happy all around lol

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Right, I was watching the MV and getting so happy there will be that many kisses then I remember its a Thai remake. We might get a peck on the lips if we're lucky lol. If Matt ans Nadech ever does get a scene like in the drama it would be so hot hehe but it might be those interrupted scenes

Last edited:

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Random Trivia about the Kdrama: Park Hae Jin was originally going to play Lee Jae-kyung (Shin Sung Rok) but due to the original actor getting injured on-sets, he came in as a last minute replacement.
I know it won't happen but I think it'd be cool to see another lead actor take on either Lee Hee-kyung or Lee Jae-kyung, they're good roles too.

I'll honestly be grateful for just "one" good kiss lol.

Last edited:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
There are a lot of pranang scenes in this drama and I am glad that Matt is able to generate chemistry with most of her co-stars. So, I am not worry about her and Nadech. I swear, channel 3 just need to go all out this is big project might as well see what they got. I mean, they can return to the kiddie stuff with other lakorns that they are going to make. But make this one adult theme...let them kiss like people are doing it behind closed door lol

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Well, Ananda remake some Koreans drama and there were kissings, maybe not as good but it was better than most channel 3 offers. I am just hoping they understand that remaking something from k dramas mean the most important part of it is the kissing. Everyone of them has at least one passionate kiss...I hope the channel allowed them to kiss in this drama. I mean, Matt has a boyfriend she's about to settle down no need to worry about her and NY fans need not to worry or feel threaten by her. I think she's fine with her man and Na is fine with Yaya...see happy all around lol
What channel is Amanda's remakes for? I seen other channels have a few kissing scenes now, but ch3 lakorns barley has any.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Mike & Aom had really nice kisses in the Full House remake, definitely a million times better than the original with Rain & Song Hye Kyo (their one was plain lol).

You just need actors who are committed to doing it justice and a team that will back it up.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Mike & Aom had really nice kisses in the Full House remake, definitely a million times better than the original with Rain & Song Hye Kyo (their one was plain lol).

You just need actors who are committed to doing it justice and a team that will back it up.
That was Rain's first drama so yeah their kissing was sorta awkward. Lol
A lot of time is not the actors fault, It's the channel. Ch3 will censor the heck out of it.