[Ch3] Yah Leum Chun (LakornThai)

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@Mahalo, thanks for sharing na ka.
@sweetie-dara, yes YLC will air on Wednesday & Thursday, April 3  ka.
phatman said:
ACK!!!!!! That teaser just totally ripped my heart out! So short, but so heart wrenching already....sigh....they're so intimate and so....I can feel the chemistry already! As you can tell by my supersized font, I'm excited. AGAIN!

Oh.....phatman, I still need my glasses to see your excitement.  Maybe you should be more excited so I can read without glasses hahaha.  Anyways, I'm super excited too.

More picture and mag. updates

Awww..........so handsome

cr: tik chinesefc & fb

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
HAHAHA. Bubba you are hilarious. HOW ABOUT NOW??? EXCITED ENOUGH??? I'm EXCITED!!!!!! Those posters/magazine covers are awesome!! Totally feeling AnnTik fever again! 

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Hi phatman, bubba. LOL phatman you are so funny  :lmao3:  :lmao3:  :lmao3:I can see how exciting you are LOL..
I been refreshing and watch the t-ser a lot. Finally we will get to watch YLC Thursday Wahoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. 

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Hehehehe ladies, were on Friday, almost the ending of Friday lol, excited for YLC2014!!!!

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Hello LoveAnne, how are you?  me too, I sure watched the teaser many times hehe.  I'm as exciting as our phatman hahaha
phatman said:
HAHAHA. Bubba you are hilarious. HOW ABOUT NOW??? EXCITED ENOUGH??? I'm EXCITED!!!!!! Those posters/magazine covers are awesome!! Totally feeling AnnTik fever again! 

:yahoo: Yay.....phatman, finally I can see your super duper excitement without glasses hahaha

Awww......can't wait to watch this........great chemistry indeed!

cr: @fahemily &tik chinesefc

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Haha good!

Thanks for those pics bubba! Why do they look so good together! I can see they have such great chemistry already!

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
CR: Manager Online/ Thaitv3
So I'm pretty excited about the premiere of this! Haven't been updating AF in a while due to schooling, but I took the chance to hunt for some HD photos. I really am in love with the boys. They're going to be so cute when they grow up. For some reason, they remind me of mini WIlly McIntosh. Haha. Sorry if I repeat any photos.