[Ch3] Yah Leum Chun (LakornThai)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
LoveAnne_T said:
I heard that STT have 5 more episode, so YLC probably come on the 3rd of April  :woot:  :woot2:  :dance1:  :woot:  :dance3:  :dance2:  :cheer:  :dance2:
Only 5 more?! That seems a lot though. Haha. But April is around the corner, so yay!!!!! Better not be an April fools joke!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
janajelly1 said:

That would make STT have 13 episodes. Not that bad. 

I can see them saying it come out in June or later. Just because how slow this lakorn is at doing anything.  :lmao:
I want April! Haha

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@LoveAnne, thanks for the update na ka.  Yay!!  finally.....now the teaser please.....
@phatman, lol I don't think it's an April fool ja. 

@gibseesan posted this link and wrote that YLC will air after STT at the beginning of April.  Anne and Tik said that they guarantee it's worth the wait!!

Aww.......Anne & Tik...... :heart: :heart: :heart:
  https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=553337111451648&set=vb.307417822710246&type=2&theater

cr:mad:annethong &YLC fb

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@Mahalo, thanks for the pictures ka.

While patiently waiting for the teaser, might as well enjoy some of the pictures.

Wow.....YLC coming soon on April 3......Beautiful!!!

cr:as tagged & tik fb

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Woohoo! Cant wait until this lakorn air! Just like Qi Pao all over again hehehe!

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
I know! But hey, this lakorn is in good hand and after all is our Ann were talking about. Anything is wroth waiting for when she in it lol!

Ugh, call me a fans but it felt like forever that i havent come into this tread hehehe. I felt like that comment were the first and this is my second lol!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Sweet_09 said:
I know! But hey, this lakorn is in good hand and after all is our Ann were talking about. Anything is wroth waiting for when she in it lol!

Ugh, call me a fans but it felt like forever that i havent come into this tread hehehe. I felt like that comment were the first and this is my second lol!
Haha. Seriously.