[Ch3] Yah Leum Chun (LakornThai)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
LoveAnne_T said:
Goshhhh I'm going crazy too. A week ago the scriptwriter put up YLC on her FB cover and wrote coming soon.

When is coming soon?!??! Is soon their late? Haha. It should be "Coming Late" instead. HAHA.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Some people at Pantip are wondering if this will air after Samee Teetra. Idk. There's a possibility because if Anne's 2nd production does well, I don't see why they won't put her on air and take over the ratings a couple months in a row. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
Some people at Pantip are wondering if this will air after Samee Teetra. Idk. There's a possibility because if Anne's 2nd production does well, I don't see why they won't put her on air and take over the ratings a couple months in a row. 

I seriously hope it does....!

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
I think it'll air SOON but don't know how soon..hahahaha....
P'Da and Anne keep posting YLC pic lately..

da_hathairat ร่วมกันตัดช่วยกันต่อ..
"สามีฉันอย่าลืมตีตรา"

"SAMEE CHAN YAH LEUM TEETRA"...LMAO!

annethong คือ..แอนเล่นดีมากอ่ะนะ..ผู้จัดทนดูไม่ไหว..ถึงกับลงมือหั่นเอง

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
janajelly1 said:
I officially give this lakorn the "Slowest Lakorn to do Anything Award".  :facepalm:
Hahaha. I agree. Well at least it didn't take 11 years to make like some lakorns.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
phatman said:
Hahaha. I agree. Well at least it didn't take 11 years to make like some lakorns.
That reminded me like Satroo Sanae Ha with Ken and Cherry, the confirmed it and everything since like 2008

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
janajelly1 said:
What in the world? 11 years?

Thank goodness we didn't wait THAT long for this. I hope this lakorn will be worth the wait or else I'll  :rant:

Yup. That's what I read for CH7's Fah Jarod Sai, that took 11 years in the making. Haha. Well I mean it was confirmed a long time ago and it wasn't until last year or the year before that they started production. It finished airing last year....I believe. We're in 2014, it was filmed probably around 2012, it aired in 2013, so yeah last year. HAHA. Saying "Last Year" makes it seem so long ago....*sigh*....how time flies.... We're in March already guys....

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
Awe shucks really? And I was all excited.....*sigh* I hope it's true!
Somebody screen shot it at Pantip. Lol. It shows Samee Teetra in one slot and Yah Luem Chan in the slot after it. Actually the page is still available except the link I posted up doesn't open up correctly. Click on the link at Pantip. Might be true after all.
http://pantip.com/topic/31747457

sarasona

sarNie Hatchling
it seems like YLC is possessed by turtles :cry: .... no matter how much step they move there progress seems very little :yawn: ...
guys already i feel like i am aging up with them dragging like this :rant: .. seems like i'd be married and get my grandsons married too before this airs :baby:

sarasona

sarNie Hatchling
phatman said:
Awe shucks really? And I was all excited.....*sigh* I hope it's true!
why no one ever  said to me that anne is doing another lakorn ..ab rukk..  :woot: btw thanks for the signature that i got to know it.. :kiss2:
i used to think anne and mark would make a good couple but never thought it would become true. :dance3:
btw seems like mark and kim is gonna act again together.. :dance1: 
so pete and anna are the leads right?. ( wish you say i am wrong) :locked:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
Somebody screen shot it at Pantip. Lol. It shows Samee Teetra in one slot and Yah Luem Chan in the slot after it. Actually the page is still available except the link I posted up doesn't open up correctly. Click on the link at Pantip. Might be true after all.
http://pantip.com/topic/31747457

Yay! Hype is up again! HAHA.