[Ch3] Yah Leum Chun (LakornThai)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I just watched the interview.
Haha. She's joking, haha, Thongprasom's joking....she's a jokester...right....????
*worried*

Cheer_up_183

sarNie Egg
phatman said:
I just watched the interview.
Haha. She's joking, haha, Thongprasom's joking....she's a jokester...right....????
*worried*
Thongprasom is joking i hope that.

Looking from this angle Ann is so Westerner.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Cheer_up_183 said:
Thongprasom is joking i hope that.

Looking from this angle Ann is so Westerner.
Psh, yeah, I hope! Haha.

One of the reasons why I didn't like her at first was because she looks too western, but I've come into terms with it and I think she's gorgeous!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Tik can't be her last person because she still has to pair up with Peter and Ken(x5) lakorns more before she even thinks about stepping off her throne haha she better be joking lol

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
ip.smilez said:
Tik can't be her last person because she still has to pair up with Peter and Ken(x5) lakorns more before she even thinks about stepping off her throne haha she better be joking lol

OH BOY how I wish that would come true!! Like squeeze them all within the next few years. HAHAHA.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Oh...@Dila,  I'm pretty busy right now so if someone else can translate,  that would be nice, thanks ja.  Otherwise, I'll try to translate when I have more time na.

In the mean times, more picture updates.

cr:mad:aebrian,@da_hathairat,@sriritajensen ,@annethong

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh bubba...why all my translators is busy when i need them huh??
j/k j/k...it's okay dear.....
take ur time..i can wait...
if someone can translate it now,it would be great!.
Thanks everyone.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Awe, why can't AnnTik do a parody of Ghost?? Haha.

Seems like Khem is about to wed his gf....Rita.

TikKenAnnLakornFan

sarNie Juvenile
I've been out for quite a while, thought I'd come back to an airing Yah Leum Chun, BUT I guess not. LOL. Wow, what is taking them so long?? It's driving me bananas. I've been waiting all year just for this.  

AND WOW?! Ann and Peter are paired?? I've been away too long it seems.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@Dila, here are the translations na.   Sorry, there are some words that I didn't very understand  but I tried my best na.

yayeeumarin:   Here is something to see.   Suptar is just like us.
1.  Pretty addictive.
2.  Watching TV while eating.
3.  So focus on watching a lakorn.
4.  Pressing lips together to and fro.

yayeeumarin:    The pedestrian on Soi Thonglor street was confused for suddenly there was a number 1 nang'ek jumping off the car and dusting at the roadside.   The reason was that I bought her a shimmer hair spray and she just wanted to try it to see how is it?   It accidentally sprayed all over (so much)....She said to stay still, do not move, do not brush in the car......When stopping the car on the roadside, she jumped off and brushed the powder off.   She said, it's lucky that the spray didn't touch her face for she still had to film a lakorn.

yayeeumarin:    ieieieie  Upon seeing coach Kong, I wanted to sing a song for him but was afraid that he won't pick me.    Today was a perfect opportunity to follow @annethong to the set.   She said there won't be anything because she only had one scene.   Pe Yee asked,  will pe Tik be there?  Anne said, no only pe Kong......Pe Yee said, I've never met pe Kong.  Please let me go too.......I heard she mumbling, "Raet jang (Rhino??).......Oops, sorry na kha, Anne slips."

More nice pictures

cr:tik chinesefc