[Ch3] Yah Leum Chun (LakornThai)

Green Chao

sarNie Egg
[Translation by A Fan from USA of a news clip posted by Khun Pim]

Source: Thairath; Date: July 13, 2013

We heard Tik Jes and NuonVoranuch remark in Oops! that they wanted to have kids and that was understandable. However, Ann Thong also did Ah! You should marry the young man A first before that, right?

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Green Chao said:
[Translation by A Fan from USA of a news clip posted by Khun Pim]

Source: Thairath; Date: July 13, 2013

We heard Tik Jes and NuonVoranuch remark in Oops! that they wanted to have kids and that was understandable. However, Ann Thong also did Ah! You should marry the young man A first before that, right?
Is this from a news excerpt?

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Thanks Green Chao for sharing info na.  I heard about  Tik's ready to have a kid in one of the interview too. 
@Dila, thanks for the clip na.

More updates ja.

Wow....... :heart: :heart:  this picture.   They look so happy and sweet!!!!   Oh....Dila, I'm ready :scooter:  to the rescue na in case you're going to faint :faint: hehe.

For phatman & Green Chao....isn't he handsome ? :drool:

cr:as tagged, @aebrian ,@tik_chinesefanclub

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Aww all da pics tat have been share in here are all cute and pretty...Ann and Tik + Rita, i cant wait to see u 3 on screen... For real i just want this lakorn to air already :p

Aha i come in here all da time just never bother comment (i know right...so call a fan of Ann hehehe) but dont worried, wait until it air...i will be crazy like when Qi Pao air lololololol

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ah, those pictures and that video!
I'm overwhelmed with happiness. HAHA.
Dila I was just about to post that video up, but you beat me to it! Hehe.
Well, GOOD NIGHT friends. 
Gotta wake up early tomorrow~!

Sawan

sarNie Hatchling
Anne seems to be acting so shy around Tik. Lol. Is she that intimidated? Haha. Why couldn't they pair up years ago?!? Ugh. Now I wish I had more lakorns of them to watch. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Sawan said:
Anne seems to be acting so shy around Tik. Lol. Is she that intimidated? Haha. Why couldn't they pair up years ago?!? Ugh. Now I wish I had more lakorns of them to watch. 
I know.
Tik is like all over her, not shy or anything, and we have Anne on the other end who seems so shy! Haha.
So unusual of her.
Its because of Tik. Haha.
He's too precious.

Sawan

sarNie Hatchling
phatman said:
I know.
Tik is like all over her, not shy or anything, and we have Anne on the other end who seems so shy! Haha.
So unusual of her.
Its because of Tik. Haha.
He's too precious.
I know! She's usually the dominating one. It's so weird to see her so vulnerable in his arms. She just melts. Lol. And they're both taken! They can't be acting this adorable together. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Sawan said:
I know! She's usually the dominating one. It's so weird to see her so vulnerable in his arms. She just melts. Lol. And they're both taken! They can't be acting this adorable together. 
I tell you, it's Tik's presence. Haha.
I know right.
Tik had his arm around her...resting on her shoulders!

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
I really like it when they filming abroad...
because we get to see their pic EVERYDAY...they filming the lakorn EVERYDAY..
different when they filming in thailand,they just filming 3 days/week..
And Anne will busy with her Samee Teetra..

Oh agreed with u gals.
Anne seems sooo shy with Tik..
She look differet when she took a pic with Kong..hahaha..

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yup. They're taking their time.......a very long time indeed.
They could've been done in three months time, but....