[Ch3] Yah Leum Chun (LakornThai)

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
http://youtu.be/n2JxKyIXPPA

cr:annethongfc1

i guess 0:32 seems like force kissing scene huh bcos Anne push him hard.
0:53 -->  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:
1:16 : oh gosh....both look soooooo confortable around each other..look at how Tik rest his arm around anne shoulder..

Sawan

sarNie Hatchling
Haha. Anne was like Tik is the first guy that she has ever slapped so lightly. Then Tik was like I won't mind if you slapped harder. It's a part of work. Then Anne was like really? You won't be mad at me? Tik said you can use full force. Anne then asks is there another slap scene? Tik was like idk but if there's a kiss scene I'll kiss for real.

Ahh. They're cute! Haha. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Sawan said:
Haha. Anne was like Tik is the first guy that she has ever slapped so lightly. Then Tik was like I won't mind if you slapped harder. It's a part of work. Then Anne was like really? You won't be mad at me? Tik said you can use full force. Anne then asks is there another slap scene? Tik was like idk but if there's a kiss scene I'll kiss for real.

Ahh. They're cute! Haha. 
Hahaha. Oh man, they are funny.
That just made me blush.
They're taken yet still tease each other like they aren't. Haha.
To cute!

Thanks Sawan for the trans!!!

Cheer_up_183

sarNie Egg
Lady Dila said:
http://youtu.be/n2JxKyIXPPA

cr:annethongfc1

i guess 0:32 seems like force kissing scene huh bcos Anne push him hard.
0:53 -->  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:
1:16 : oh gosh....both look soooooo confortable around each other..look at how Tik rest his arm around anne shoulder..
I will add more Heart shapes into 0.53  :woot:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

And Tik plzzzzzz do a real kiss, i am totally okay with that lol :pervie:

Cheer_up_183

sarNie Egg
phatman said:
Oh wouldn't that be nice! If only CH3 isn't so crazy about banning real kisses! What's up with 365WHR then huh? That was one heck of a show we got.
I know, sr for saying bad words but damn that silly rule :rant:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Cheer_up_183 said:
I know, sr for saying bad words but damn that silly rule :rant:
Whatever though, as long as they make the lakorn interesting enough, I'm going to try to forget that silly rule.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Sawan said:
Forgot how excited I was about this pair! Haha. Can't wait til it airs. December maybe?
Yeah,,I'll be more than satisfied if it even starts.
Even if it starts on the last day of this year I will be happy. Haha.