[Ch3] Yah Leum Chun (LakornThai)

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
yippieeeeeeeeeeeeee you up..thank you phatman because I can't upload all the pics...I don't know why my photobucket is not working today....

Been screaming all day...SCreammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm as loud as I can

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Continued...

Our number one nang'ek looking good. TBH she looks really young in here.

Thongprasom looks like she's having dirty thoughts. HAHA.

Adorable kids with their mommy Wadee???? HAHA. AND our director! The boy running is too cute.

Thongprasom working diligently. HEY! I just realized her hair is long! Wait they're probably extensions only, huh? After she comes back to pra'ek her hair will be shorter....

I like this one. They really do look like college students! HEHE.

I bet this is when he finds out she left!! Oh that explains him running out to the street and getting...hit by a car??? HAHA.

What a candid shot. I wonder what they were talking about??? Kong seems to be the one cracking the joke. HAHA.

This is probably Khem in the hospital reminiscing all those good times he had with Wadee!!! ACK! HAHA

See that letter he's holding!!?? HAHA. I'm like trying to figure out what's going on and visualizing the events. HAHA.

Pholdee also working diligently! I think...look at his expression haha, I think it's funny.

Don't worry this isn't all!
To be continued...

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
LoveAnne_T said:
yippieeeeeeeeeeeeee you up..thank you phatman because I can't upload all the pics...I don't know why my photobucket is not working today....

Been screaming all day...SCreammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm as loud as I can

Well, I shall do it when you can't! HEHE.
And you are very welcome!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Continued...
This will probably be the last batch from what I've got from FB. 

Bringing coffee to the bf. HAHA.

Anne looks so good. I like what she's wearing. Do you guys think they fit to be from the styles of the late 90's early 00's?? 

Striking a pose....somewhere. HAHA.

Chatting pra'nang.

Still chatting. HEHE.

Studying...?? Sure. More like exchanging flirts. HAHA.

Everyone on set! And...ACTION!

:faint: I can't take it anymore, they're too cute together!! I don't want to believe that Tik's already a husband and Anne's with her long-time significant other!

Khem making his move on his girl Wadee. THIS is my ABOSLUTE favorite thus far. Even if the quality isn't all that great, it's just.... :faint: ...

Oh...this is the most recent one that's posted on FB!

That's if for now ladies.
We shall wait for more updates!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
LoveAnne_T said:
MOre and more pic please hahahaha....I been so excited today...waiting for more pic...

Same here! 
I want more!

-AyLove- said:
Tik carrying Anne. :D
Now all we need is a clip. :D

Tell me about it!
We need a video clip!!!
I wonder why there hasn't been any???

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
-AyLove- said:
Maybe we'll get a clip tomorrow or later on tonight. :D

Hopefully....

LoveAnne_T said:
How are you phatman???Are you still be able to chat with me???

I'm about to go work. HEHE.
I woke up just in time for the updates.

TTYL!
Get some sleep in LoveAnne!!! HAHA.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
-AyLove- said:
@ LoveAnne_T, do you know which days will they be filming YLC now that it have started?
I'm not sure yet, but I will ask Ann manager later....Didn't get a chance to ask today, but I will do later..

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Okay, good night girls, hope you girls like all the pic from the first day filming....

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
LoveAnne_T said:
I'm not sure yet, but I will ask Ann manager later....Didn't get a chance to ask today, but I will do later..
Okay. Thanks for all the pictures and updates. Good Night to you. It's the afternoon where I am. Ha. :)

TikKenAnnLakornFan

sarNie Juvenile
Wow. It feels so good to return to this thread with ALL these updates! Ann and Tik look wonderful together. They are just beaming with happiness like us. LOL. I like the cast too. I don't really like Rita, but the rest of the cast is great. A very promising start. Can't wait for more updates. Perhaps I'll go check out Tik's FB fangpage to see if there are any updates there too.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
LoveAnne_T said:
Okay, good night girls, hope you girls like all the pic from the first day filming....

Good night and have a sweet dream!!!!  Love those pictures :yes: . Thank you for always keep us update na. :flowers:
@phatman and @TikKenAnnLakornFan, thanks soooo much for all the beautiful pictures :flowers: .  BTW,  love your caption phatman :thumbsup: .  Tik and Anne look great.  They're so sweet :heart: :heart: :heart: .

I'm so looking forward for more pictures and bts clips.