[Ch3] Yah Leum Chun (LakornThai)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
LoveAnne_T said:
hahahahaha...I know, I don't know if P'Nutt will include the real kiss, if she do, is P'Jaew going to make them kiss????Goshhhhhhhhhhhh so looking forward to it...

I bet he's excited about it too. HAHA.
Judging from those pics that he took with Thongprasom and Pholdee he seems like an easy going fun director. 
I hope he allows them to kiss. HEHE.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
LoveAnne_T said:
Phatman, on that pic you need to add Yah Leum Chan, so I can post it in YLC FB hehehe..Thanks, I love this pic that you posted.

Hehe. Definitely madame. 
I wasn't thinking about it. HAHA.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Here you go my LoveAnne hehe.

:yawn: Alright, that's it for me tonight.
So tired. HAHA.

This one doesn't have the soft focus.

I just did the soft focus for the top one just for the heck of effects. HAHA.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
sorry guys off topic
have anyone even come across a lakorn that held out a fitting/opening ceremony on the one go same day cos that is what P'Anne she and her crew is doing to STT on the 29th March 
man I'm dying to see pictures of YLC

Penelope

sarNie Adult
Alice said:
sorry guys off topic
have anyone even come across a lakorn that held out a fitting/opening ceremony on the one go same day cos that is what P'Anne she and her crew is doing to STT on the 29th March 
man I'm dying to see pictures of YLC

Did you mean fitting or filming on the same day?  If you meant, filming/opening ceremony on the same day, Rang Pratana (also from Lakorn Thai production) did that and SB.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Penelope said:
Did you mean fitting or filming on the same day?  If you meant, filming/opening ceremony on the same day, Rang Pratana (also from Lakorn Thai production) did that and SB.
fitting/opening ja samee tee tra Pope/Ploy they will have both the same day 
P'Anne is so beautiful in YLC fitting

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I think many lakorns have done that.
Dok Kaew Deun and Majurat See Nampeung did that.. I think...nvm idk. Haha.