[Ch3] Yah Leum Chun (LakornThai)

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Alice said:
haven't been following on Tik stuff so i really don't know about him all i 'm knowing and get updates on is STT 
anyway kob jai ter na ka LoveAnne_T for the info 

You welcome Alice.

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
TikKenAnnLakornFan said:
I know right? LOL. Still patiently waiting.
yeah ive been stalking every where lol

LoveAnne_T said:
Is not because of P'Ann ja Alice....They all waiting for Tik to finish up with his filming on AIMH....P'Ann is ready for YLC long long time ago..
 yup i thought that was the case i knew ann was ready but it was tik holding us up lol

TikKenAnnLakornFan

sarNie Juvenile
iluvnumandoil said:
I wonder if we will get to see this lakorn by December?

Oh we better. Lol. I mean they shouldn't take that long to film correct? I want to end the year with an awesome lakorn. Why is it awesome already? Because Annik are in it together! This lakorn needs to be an awesome one. Lol

D~D

sarNie Adult
The picture if Ann and Tik as college student will sure look super duper CUTE !!!! I just know it .. Will of course from 2 other photo shot. :)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
iluvnumandoil said:
I wonder if we will get to see this lakorn by December?
might be early 2014 since Anne she'll be filming helping her crew with Samee Tee Tra this April 

TikKenAnnLakornFan

sarNie Juvenile
You know what I notice? This is IF those pictures of them being lovey dovey/ sweet are from their college days. Tik and Anne's wardrobe are pretty modern. Lol. I mean IF they were to play 30-35 year-olds during the year 2013, their college days should be in the late 90's early 00's right? Fashion in the late 90's/early 00's doesn't really look like what they're dressing in those pics where they're happy together. Lol. Anne's wardrobe is okay, but Tik's is a big no, no. Lol. I mean there isn't a set kind of fashion sense, everyone is different one way or another, but to make it more realistic they could give him some clothing that fits the fashion that dominated whatever time he was in college. This is sorta of what happened in Qi Pao too, they were suppose to play college students, but I wasn't convinced.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Usually,as i remember Anne's lakorn will air by the end of the year around Sept-November especially her big project lakorn..
I don't think YLC will air next year.
Moreover,Anne don't hv any problem to do 2 jobs in 1 time.
Look how she can give her great acting in Qi Pao althought she's super busy and super focus on her new born baby-Thong Ent.
So,STT not a big problem for her..
Maybe its more challenging than PCKK since PCKK is romantic comedy while STT is a drama..
But Anne has been in the ent for 2o yrs..
2 jobs is not a big problem for her. :wink:

TikKenAnnLakornFan

sarNie Juvenile
Alice said:
might be early 2014 since Anne she'll be filming helping her crew with Samee Tee Tra this April

I hope not. Lol. I'm looking forward to this one, this year, the most. 

Lady Dila said:
Usually,as i remember Anne's lakorn will air by the end of the year around Sept-November especially her big project lakorn..
I don't think YLC will air next year.
Moreover,Anne don't hv any problem to do 2 jobs in 1 time.
Look how she can give her great acting in Qi Pao althought she's super busy and super focus on her new born baby-Thong Ent.
So,STT not a big problem for her..
Maybe its more challenging than PCKK since PCKK is romantic comedy while STT is a drama..
But Anne has been in the ent for 2o yrs..
2 jobs is not a big problem for her. :wink:

Definitely agree. She's done more than two jobs within a year before. 2009 was a pretty big/tough/challenging year of her, especially the roles she took.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
3 roles with 3 different roles...kudos!!!
And she even can finish her Master Degree while busy with her lakorn..
So,no doubt okay!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
HI PEEPS!!!
So busy today.
Sheesh.
I need some rest.
I thought I'd drop by to see what's up before I close my eyes for 8 hrs!

First of all THIS is a freak'n cute pic.

Lady Dila said:
This is just tooooooooooooooooooo cute!!!!

cr : P'DA's IG
Although, I don't really like the heart shape gesture thingy they're doing. HEHE.

Second of all, ANNE is THE BOMB! Haha.
She will be able to accomplish anything! 
Well, maybe not everything. 
Anyway, she is the sh*z.

Finally, I'm loving everyone's new siggie!!!
I'm going to hold up on mine, since ya'll snatched the first few awesome pics. HAHA.
Just kidding, I've been too busy and lazy to make one. 

OKAY, going to bed you guys!!
I will try to chat with y'all tomorrow!!!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lady Dila said:
So,no doubt okay!

Didn't see this comment. HEHE.

WOAH. Really?!?
Dang. 
Grad school sounds intimidating. Haha.
Thongprasom is superb!!

TikKenAnnLakornFan

sarNie Juvenile
phatman said:
HI PEEPS!!!
So busy today.
Sheesh.
I need some rest.
I thought I'd drop by to see what's up before I close my eyes for 8 hrs!

First of all THIS is a freak'n cute pic.

Although, I don't really like the heart shape gesture thingy they're doing. HEHE.

Second of all, ANNE is THE BOMB! Haha.
She will be able to accomplish anything! 
Well, maybe not everything. 
Anyway, she is the sh*z.

Finally, I'm loving everyone's new siggie!!!
I'm going to hold up on mine, since ya'll snatched the first few awesome pics. HAHA.
Just kidding, I've been too busy and lazy to make one. 

OKAY, going to bed you guys!!
I will try to chat with y'all tomorrow!!!

Lol. Sweet dreams. 

Lady Dila said:
So,no doubt okay!

Does she have a Doctor's degree by any chance? Lol. Might as well go for it. Kong S. is a doctor isn't he?? 

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
TikKenAnnLakornFan said:
Lol. Sweet dreams. 

Does she have a Doctor's degree by any chance? Lol. Might as well go for it. Kong S. is a doctor isn't he?? 

I love your siggie, can you send it to me on pm, so I can post it at YLC FB???Thanks 

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
TikKenAnnLakornFan said:
I'm glad you love it. I did so many versions of it before coming to this final one. Lol.

It's very nice, I love it :)). Just want to stop by and say thank you..I will be busy now, and chat with you later, okay???...good night from here...

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Hello y'all!
What's goin on now....nothing? Haha.
I hope P'Da comes up with a date...soon.
I'm ready to rumble.