[Ch3] Yah Leum Chun (LakornThai)

Kayla

sarNie Adult
lovenk said:
Ok, I just finish watching SSH. All I have to say is "Wow". This lakorn is very romantic, hilarious, and entertaining.
I love Ann as Alin. She is strong, perfect, wealthy, and beautiful.

I love the last ep. I love how the perfect Alin asked Kru cook to marry her. She was down on her knee and proposed to him. It showed that she loved Kru cook so much that she was willing to to that.

Poor khun Lek. Alin and Kru cook crashed their wedding and stole their moments.
I love how Khun Lek told Ta to exchanged their vows before Alin and Kru cook could steal their moments lol.

The Kiss between Alin and Kru cook was "Superb". That's what I call an ending.
Lol you are on a roll! That's why I love Anne! She's daring but she does it with so much class!

Just wait until Tik get his hands on her!! Lol

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Alice said:
just ignore her she doesn't takes jokes you have me here to help you were all a bunches of good friends 

Haha. Oh you've got it wrong Alice, I was just messing with Ms. Dila. HAHA.

AnTi-spam: AnnTik Jedsaprasom

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Alice said:
you both are so playful  :dance3:

Yup. Haha. 
To keep this thread alive and always cheerful, we must be open to anything haha.
You can join us too Alice.
The more the merrier!

Alright, good night ya'll!!

AnTi-spam: YLC

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
phatman said:
Yup. Haha. 
To keep this thread alive and always cheerful, we must be open to anything haha.
The more the merrier!

good night na ka phatman 

Kayla

sarNie Adult
@ lovenk - I am quite jealous of you right now because you have so many things to watch!

I don't have anything to watch besides reruns!! Lol

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
lovenk said:
Kayla you're here too. I'm glad to see you here. Yes I am on a roll lol. I will watch Oum Ruk next.

You so lucky that you got so many lakorn to watch to keep you busy...

Hope you will enjoy Oum Ruk  and you going to love it...

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
phatman said:
Yup. Haha. 
The more the merrier!

Good night phatman talk to you later :))).

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Kayla said:
@ lovenk - I am quite jealous of you right now because you have so many things to watch!

I don't have anything to watch besides reruns!! Lol
LOL...There goes for me too. Nothing to watch just reruns LOL.....I think I have to watch Song Naree again...

P'Da is torturing us  right now...She can at least come with the ceremony and the fitting date urghhhhhhhhhhhh...

Have a good days girls, going to be busy..Miss you all..

turtle@af

sarNie Hatchling
phatman said:
Isn't it awesome!?
I love SSH!
Anyone who watches it and doesn't like it is...idk. HAHA.
I love SSH because of the characters Anne and Anne's kookwan play.
Alin is super hilarious.
We're suppose to dislike Alin for being such a spoiled brat, but her nonchalant, clumsy, bubbly personality just makes us fall for her charms. HAHA.
As for Din, he's super sweet!
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE how he's so sweet to Alin and so faithful to her. 
Overall I'd give this one a 10/10. 
I rarely give out 10's, but this one is an exception.
365WHR is my all-time favorite lakorn, but even that doesn't get a full 10.
I'd give it a 9.5 due to some redundancy in the story line.
I would watch SSH again any day, any time. HAHA.

Alright, back on topic. 
Anne looks great with black hair alright!
I miss her beautiful black hair. 
However, I'm not digging the split in the middle hair style.
It makes her look... :shutup:...old. 

AnTi-spam: Tik
believe it or not phatman, there was one thing that i didn't like about SSH, like toward the end they made kru cook too much like a "woman" lol in a way that he made Alin went after him and apoligize to him for too long. like really dude, be a man and forgive her already lol. i hate it when man acting all childish and "woman" like that lol, but i guess he needed to "torture" Alin for given him such a hard time through out the lakorn lol.

ok, back on topic lol.
yeah totally agree with you on Ann's split in the middle short hair style, if it split in the middle but long then it looks fine but it short so it look kinda funny to me. but again, Ann always looks best with bang, and seem like she doesn't like bang that much cuz she rarely have bang in real life let alone in lakorn, i wish she would leave bang in YLC lol.

turtle@af

sarNie Hatchling
Alice said:
just ignore her she doesn't takes jokes you have me here to help you were all a bunches of good friends 
not trying to start a war in here, but geez alice, what your problem, stop picking on my lover :p

Cheer_up_183

sarNie Egg
turtle@af said:
believe it or not phatman, there was one thing that i didn't like about SSH, like toward the end they made kru cook too much like a "woman" lol in a way that he made Alin went after him and apoligize to him for too long. like really dude, be a man and forgive her already lol. i hate it when man acting all childish and "woman" like that lol, but i guess he needed to "torture" Alin for given him such a hard time through out the lakorn lol.
totally agree about the part that Alin knee down in front of kru cook at the wedding. 

turtle@af said:
ok, back on topic lol.
yeah totally agree with you on Ann's split in the middle short hair style, if it split in the middle but long then it looks fine but it short so it look kinda funny to me. but again, Ann always looks best with bang, and seem like she doesn't like bang that much cuz she rarely have bang in real life let alone in lakorn, i wish she would leave bang in YLC lol.
i like her hairstyle in BBK and SPGP :)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
turtle@af said:

ok, back on topic lol.

You've finally showed up turtle!!
Have you been hiding in your shell? Haha.
You've been gone for so long, we missed you.

But her proposal was meant to be funny. HAHA.
Haha. I've been brainwashed by Alin that's why SSH is awesome, despite Din being on the feminine~ish side!
Your point is true though. 
I didn't get why Din was upset with Alin because while he saved her from his evil half brother he seemed alright.
Everything should've just ended there, but nope, they continued the drama, the misunderstanding/upset Din.
Oh well, because of SSH's sense of comedy and because of Alin I still give it a 10. HEHE.

Anne with bangs make her look exotic.
HAHA. She looks super sexy with bangs, to be honest.
I don't mind her with bangs at all. 
As long as it's not split in the middle. 

LoveAnne_T said:
*pics*

Girls, Ann won Best Actress for Top Award 2012...

I'm so happy yippieeeeeeeeeeeeeee  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1: 

Cr: annthong IG and sompomelo 

HALLELUJAH!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usfiAsWR4qU

Muahaha!!! I'm so happy right now.
Words cannot express how happy I am....
:cry: Thongprasom is truely phenomenal.
This award is meaningful, even though it's not prestigious, because it shows that Anne is still as popular as ever!
People can take rude remarks about her age and swallow them.
I'm proud to be an Anne fan....
Congrats to our Thongprasom.
Now if only Tikkerman came out with a drama last year, instead of movies, he may be the one next to Thongprasom right now.
BTW who won best film actor?

Congrats to Nadech, he should really cherish this moment because he won best actor alongside THE ANNE THONGPRASOM!!

AnTi-spam: Not trying to be conceited, but AnnTik will win next year!! MUAHAHA. 

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
I don't know who won the film actor because I only pay attention to our Ann...OMG!!! OMG!!!You should see my friends FB and IG, they all so happy...Many fans was so happy...She deserve it since she act 3 role in QP....No one can beat Ann when it comes to acting like she is doing..I'm so proud of her....I'm still happy right now..