[Ch3] Yah Leum Chun (LakornThai)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Kayla said:
@LoveAnne_T - I think you need a new job. You might as well go be an assistant writher or a co-producer! LOL

I'll promote you darling with a very high pay raise for all your hard work!

Totally. We can all do that!!

AnTi-spam: YLC

*edit*
WAH!!! I TOOK 200!!!! 
I can't believe it! HAHA. 
Call me weird, I don't care hehe.
YLC friends, lets do this!! 
Page 300 here we come!!!!

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Kayla said:
@LoveAnne_T - I think you need a new job. You might as well go be an assistant writher or a co-producer! LOL

I'll promote you darling with a very high pay raise for all your hard work!

LOL.....Maybe I should do that...I really think P'Nutt she got tired of me now...When they start filming I will stalking P'Jaew and P'Da LOL.....I should get very high salary, right???

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
LoveAnne_T said:
LOL.....Maybe I should do that...I really think P'Nutt she got tired of me now...When they start filming I will stalking P'Jaew and P'Da LOL.....I should get very high salary, right???

How could she be tired.
She'll pay you extra!! HAHA.

AnTi-spam: AnnTik

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Alright. I'm gonna go have brunch LoveAnne and Kayla, I shall be back.
If I don't come back before you go to sleep LoveAnne, have a wonderful night sleep!!!

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
phatman said:
How could she be tired.
She'll pay you extra!! HAHA.

AnTi-spam: AnnTik

hahahahahaha....that's true.....I will be every where and stalking at everyone who involve filming YLC....I can't call them but I can send them message over and over again, even they don't reply my messages to me, I will still keep bothering them LOL

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
phatman said:
Alright. I'm gonna go have brunch LoveAnne and Kayla, I shall be back.
If I don't come back before you go to sleep LoveAnne, have a wonderful night sleep!!!

Okay phatboy, have a good day at work....and yes, we on page 200 yippieeeeeeeeeeeee

Kayla

sarNie Adult
LOL - P'Nutt is probably like 'ooy..this crazy girl..let me just give her a job to shut her up already'

But they should listen to us...we know what's best!! I think we can make it to 500 pages if we keep this up. lol

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Kayla said:
LOL - P'Nutt is probably like 'ooy..this crazy girl..let me just give her a job to shut her up already'

But they should listen to us...we know what's best!! I think we can make it to 500 pages if we keep this up. lol

P'Nutt even visit this forum before, I sent her a link and she was happy to see all are so serious about YLC...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6QQppPJfpc
Anon make this t-ser looks good

cr : Anon

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Wow...so has P'Nutt read all of our dirty thoughts???

Well I'm glad she visited..maybe we can help her explore her inner, wicked thoughts so that she can add a lot of spices into this lakorn. :drools:

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
phatman said:
Totally. We can all do that!!

*edit*
WAH!!! I TOOK 200!!!! 
I can't believe it! HAHA. 
Call me weird, I don't care hehe.
YLC friends, lets do this!! 
Page 300 here we come!!!!

yeayyyyy...congratulation phat...
Now,page 300??
Who want to own it?? LoveAnne_t?? Kayla?? Turtle?

anti-spam : ANNIK JEDSAPRASOM

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Kayla said:
I think it would be extremely adorable if we get a preggy or a baby added.

I mean afterall when there is an R scene between the pra'nangs, a preggy/baby is always added to spice things up. :drools:
@Kayla good point 

Cheer_up_183

sarNie Egg
OMG, you guys reached the number 200 :)   Let's wait for 300 coming soon since it's feb already. By the way i wonder when they give us more news about the lakorn. They seems so quiet these days. Rarely see any new pic or event of Ann n Tik. 

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Cheer_up_183 said:
OMG, you guys reached the number 200 :)   Let's wait for 300 coming soon since it's feb already. By the way i wonder when they give us more news about the lakorn. They seems so quiet these days. Rarely see any new pic or event of Ann n Tik. 

New member? or new username? hehehe..whatever it is, :welcome1:

Btw,Tik still busy with AIMH while Anne busy preparing for STT and this lakorn.
Since P'da,P'Nutt and P'Jaew start talking more about this lakorn,i guess they'll start soon... :woot2:

Cheer_up_183

sarNie Egg
Lady Dila said:
New member? or new username? hehehe..whatever it is, :welcome1:

Btw,Tik still busy with AIMH while Anne busy preparing for STT and this lakorn.
Since P'da,P'Nutt and P'Jaew start talking more about this lakorn,i guess they'll start soon... :woot2:
Hehe, Dila, im not new with this thread but im just kinda reading quietly. I once have another username but i dont know why i cant log in with it so i created a new one and here i am. ;)

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Aww I love the friendship between Anne and Nat. You guys remember their talk show together? Man that was so loooooong ago.

lovenk

sarNie Juvenile
Ann is such an excellent actress. She made me cry in SB and now, she makes me laugh like crazy in SSH. I want to see what she's gonna do in this lakorn.