[Ch3] Yah Leum Chun (LakornThai)

Kayla

sarNie Adult
LoveAnne_T said:
Yes, there will be.....Tik have 2 girls that like him...Kong have two evil sisters that hate Ann....

Oh my...Anne is going to have 4 girls in heat attacking her. :cry:

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Kayla said:
It's on my to do list this weekend. :dance2:

LoveAnne_T,

That is awesome news!! I can't wait to see the pictures!

I hope they make Mr. Tik look super hot and super bad boy look, with earrings and all just like the Roy Lae Snai Rai days!!

Ovaries will be exploding all over Thailand and USA that day.

Yeah, I want them to keep the bad boy look and he is going to be a very hot bad boy...I'm going to be like this  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot: when I see Tik with those earrings and his smile...So excited..

Kayla

sarNie Adult
LoveAnne_T said:
Yeah, I want them to keep the bad boy look and he is going to be a very hot bad boy...I'm going to be like this  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot: when I see Tik with those earrings and his smile...So excited..

Shut the front door!! LOL

See...your eggs are hatching and the lakorn has not even aired yet. LMAO

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult

I want to faint when I see Tik. He is so handsome....Wait until he stand next to Ann, I'm going to faint so many times..
cr : as tagged

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Kayla said:
Shut the front door!! LOL

See...your eggs are hatching and the lakorn has not even aired yet. LMAO
I know...The lakorn has not even start yet.  I'm going crazy only imagine Tik and Ann together LOL

Kayla

sarNie Adult
LoveAnne_T said:

I want to faint when I see Tik. He is so handsome....Wait until he stand next to Ann, I'm going to faint so many times..
cr : as tagged

Darn!! He is so darn HOT!! He still look the same!!! Urgh....I can't control my excitement!!

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Kayla said:
Oh my...Anne is going to have 4 girls in heat attacking her. :cry:
Yep...but one of the girl that like Tik ,she is very nice....She is not going to attack Ann...There will be only three girls that going to be bad to Ann...

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Kayla said:
Darn!! He is so darn HOT!! He still look the same!!! Urgh....I can't control my excitement!!
I know, he still look good...that is why I got so excited and crazy LOL...

I wonder who is going to faint first when the fitting start, you or me????

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
iluvnumandoil said:
Look at him....owwweee! I need some pix of him and Ann
I know , I know...Maybe is a good idea to make some posters or siggie for us crazy fans LOL...

phatboy

sarNie Juvenile
*one a 1 hour break*
Kayla said:
Fan wars will always exist no matter what day and age. Funny because I happened to enjoy both lakorns! I love aggressive, sadistic p'ek though - even though sometimes their action is too over the top. Realistically, if it was not a lakorn, he would be a psycho in real life LOL

Same here. I watched both JLR and SB, and I like 'em both...sort of equally...of course I like Anne's more because it's...uh...Anne haha.
I don't tend to like aggressive/sadistic pra'eks, but if they're hot like Tik and Ken then I'll let it pass. 
Honestly, Thai lakorn's signature pra'eks are the aggressive/overly jealous ones haha.
I don't think I've seen a lakorn with a chilled pra'ek.
Even if he's chilled most of the time, at least once in the lakorn he will show his true manly nature haha.
Okay, actually I think one is an exception: Rome's character in Kularb Rai Narm.
He is perhaps the most gentle pra'ek I've come across. HAHA.

AnTi-spam: AnnTik Jedsaprasom

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I'm so excited for this, knowing that they'll begin soon. I would love to have some BTS pics to make posters for you. :)

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Bieluvr said:
I'm so excited for this, knowing that they'll begin soon. I would love to have some BTS pics to make posters for you. :)
Really????That would be so nice....I want more posters for Ann Tik...