[Ch3] Yah Leum Chun (LakornThai)

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
P'Jaew know that people hate the staring part because she also read at pantip. I want to know in YLC if P'Jaew will do it different from other lakorn

Kayla

sarNie Adult
P'Jaew know that people hate the staring part because she also read at pantip. I want to know in YLC if P'Jaew will do it different from other lakorn
We need to get the ball rolling now and ask for less stare scene and more kiss scene.:)

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Kayla said:
We need to get the ball rolling now and ask for less stare scene and more kiss scene. :)
I did send him some message many times already, but I will do it again when they start filming LOL...I been around a lot. I even spamming at the scriptwriter...

Kayla

sarNie Adult
I did send him some message many times already, but I will do it again when they start filming LOL...I been around a lot. I even spamming at the scriptwriter...
Good job! Oh lord we became legal, professional stalkers due to modern technology lmao

phatboy

sarNie Juvenile
LoveAnne_T said:

You're part of his crew now LoveAnne! Haha.
You are officially part of YLC's crew!
THANK YOU!

iluvnumandoil said:
The starring, the tripping on air, the hand grabbing all that needs to be in here! Oh yeah and the sniffing!

Don't forget the falling into pra'eks arms.
Unless that's the tripping on air haha.

Kayla said:
Good job! Oh lord we became legal, professional stalkers due to modern technology lmao

Now we just need some sort of certification.
I hearby certify you to be a legal and professional stalker. HAHA. JK JK.

AnTi-spam: AnnTik Jedsaprasom

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
ripping,rolling,grabbing,kissing,willing,licking!!! :woot2:

anti-spam :ANNIK JEDSAPRASOM

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
hehehe...did chat with the scriptwriter today, and she will do her best on the script. Not just me that spamming on her FB there many fans doing the same...want to know about YLC and asked to add extra of this and that scene...LOL we are crazy, but the script writer know that we are crazy fans hahahahahaha...

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
TikKenAnnLakornFan said:
Do you guys know which lakorns P'Jaew has directed? I understand he/she directed Raeng Prattana and that's about it.
He directed Ann lakorn which is Song Naree and LK.  I like Song Naree best, hopefully he will be good in YLC..

phatboy

sarNie Juvenile
Haha. Obama's seal. 
Now how in the world are we gonna obtain that??
Stalk him! HAHA.

Lady Dila said:
ripping,rolling,grabbing,kissing,willing,licking!!! :woot2:

anti-spam :ANNIK JEDSAPRASOM

Licking??!
Dila you perv!! 

*scretly hopes*  :pervie:

iluvnumandoil said:
Kayla you and I are jumping between this thread and Raeng Pradtanah

Haha. I find it funny that most of us here...or perhaps all of us here are fans of RP.

AnTi-spam: YLC

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
LoveAnne_T said:
hehehe...did chat with the scriptwriter today, and she will do her best on the script. Not just me that spamming on her FB there many fans doing the same...want to know about YLC and asked to add extra of this and that scene...LOL we are crazy, but the script writer know that we are crazy fans hahahahahaha...

she can't blame us...i believe she feel the same since she's tik & anne big fan...

anti-spam : ANNIK JEDSAPRASOM