[Ch3] Yah Leum Chun (LakornThai)

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Good news girls. RP had finally finish filming. Someone on FB said that she had talked to Ann and Ann is waiting for P'Da to call her for the fitting and ceremony. Ann said it will be soon... :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:

phatboy

sarNie Juvenile
LoveAnne_T said:
Good news girls. RP had finally finish filming. Someone on FB said that she had talked to Ann and Ann is waiting for P'Da to call her for the fitting and ceremony. Ann said it will be soon... :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:

I'm up!!
WOAH!!
That's such good news to wake up to!!
Tomorrow I hope to wake up to news of a confirmed fitting/ceremony date!!!

AnTi-spam: YLC is getting started soon!!!

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
phatboy said:
I'm up!!
WOAH!!
That's such good news to wake up to!!
Tomorrow I hope to wake up to news of a confirmed fitting/ceremony date!!!

AnTi-spam: YLC is getting started soon!!!
hahahaha....I really hope we will hear something next week, because they probably have to prepare things 

phatboy

sarNie Juvenile
LoveAnne_T said:
hahahaha....I really hope we will hear something next week, because they probably have to prepare things 

Yeah, I don't care if it's today or tomorrow or next week!
I just want to know a date!

AnTi-spam: YLC

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
phatboy said:
Yeah, I don't care if it's today or tomorrow or next week!
I just want to know a date!

I'm sure when the date confirm you and me will be very happy :)). We might jump up and down, screaming and dancing LOL..

phatboy

sarNie Juvenile
LoveAnne_T said:
I'm sure when the date confirm you and me will be very happy :)). We might jump up and down, screaming and dancing LOL..

I'm just holding onto myself until the day they announce the actual fitting date!!
When that day comes...oh boy...it's going to be one heck of a day for me! Haha.

AnTi-spam: AnnTik

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
phatboy said:
I'm just holding onto myself until the day they announce the actual fitting date!!
When that day comes...oh boy...it's going to be one heck of a day for me! Haha.

I know...I'm so excited. You should see at YLC FB...I been spamming a lot LOL.....

Where is Dila and turtle???I thought her boss should be away and she will active more...

phatboy

sarNie Juvenile
LoveAnne_T said:
I know...I'm so excited. You should see at YLC FB...I been spamming a lot LOL.....

Where is Dila and turtle???I thought her boss should be away and she will active more...

I'll check out FB now!! Haha.

Yeah, I haven't seen them for so long now!!!
Dila, turtle? Where are you!?

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
phatboy said:
I'll check out FB now!! Haha.

Yeah, I haven't seen them for so long now!!!
Dila, turtle? Where are you!?

Okay, but you probably can't read Thai....a lot of fans like to talk about YLC than I play along with them so YLC FB won't get lonely hehehehe...

Yeah, I know. They are so quiet and left us. Maybe they don't miss or love us any more..

phatboy

sarNie Juvenile
LoveAnne_T said:
Okay, but you probably can't read Thai....a lot of fans like to talk about YLC than I play along with them so YLC FB won't get lonely hehehehe...

Yeah, I know. They are so quiet and left us. Maybe they don't miss or love us any more..

I wish it wasn't in Thai! Haha.
You sound like you guys are having a blast at FB!

They don't love us anymore...*sniff, sniff*...

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
phatboy said:
I wish it wasn't in Thai! Haha.
You sound like you guys are having a blast at FB!

They don't love us anymore...*sniff, sniff*...

Even I'm in FB, but I also remember this thread. I always here for you because I miss you and love you na phatboy :))).

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
TikKenAnnLakornFan said:
I've been MIA for the longest time, and I apologize. I've been so busy lately. I'm excited to here the news that YLC will begin shortly after RP!! 
Yeah, welcome back. We miss you.I hope you won't be that busy any more....

TikKenAnnLakornFan

sarNie Juvenile
LoveAnne_T said:
Yeah, welcome back. We miss you.I hope you won't be that busy any more....

Thanks. I wish I'm not too busy. Unfortunately I'm a busy person, LOL. I've got work, I've got chores, I've got...a whole load of other stuff. When YLC airs, I'll make sure I make time to stay here a while longer. 

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
TikKenAnnLakornFan said:
Thanks. I wish I'm not too busy. Unfortunately I'm a busy person, LOL. I've got work, I've got chores, I've got...a whole load of other stuff. When YLC airs, I'll make sure I make time to stay here a while longer. 
Okay, hope you will have time for us....I want you to be here more, maybe you can be here everyday???? LOL..can leave one or two comments a day it would be nice hehehehehe..

phatboy

sarNie Juvenile
LoveAnne_T said:
Even I'm in FB, but I also remember this thread. I always here for you because I miss you and love you na phatboy :))).

I miss you even more! Haha.

TikKenAnnLakornFan said:
I've been MIA for the longest time, and I apologize. I've been so busy lately. I'm excited to here the news that YLC will begin shortly after RP!! 

TikKenAnnLF~!!!
You're back!! 
YAY!!!
I want to see more people come back to this thread hehe.
Nice siggie you've got there!

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
phatboy said:
I miss you even more! Haha.

TikKenAnnLF~!!!
You're back!! 
YAY!!!
I want to see more people come back to this thread hehe.
Nice siggie you've got there!

Yeah, I like TikKenAnnLF siggie too. Phatboy maybe you should do more siggie so I can post it at YLC FB hehehe...