[Ch3] Yah Leum Chun (LakornThai)

turtle@af

sarNie Hatchling
LoveAnne_T said:
hahahahahaha...I can be just what you said....LOL we are silly...

Any way, right now I'm thinking about the photoshoot between Ann Tik and Kong, my gosh its going to be so HOTTTT
on behalf of dila and me, i'm promoting you LoveAnne_T to "Big Sis" status :p
stop "burning" me with all kind of AnnTik thoughts LoveAnne :p  haha

anti-spam: AnnTik

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
turtle@af said:
on behalf of dila and me, i'm promoting you LoveAnne_T to "Big Sis" status :p
stop "burning" me with all kind of AnnTik thoughts LoveAnne :p  haha

I can't help it..Tik and Kong stand next to Ann..I will faint right than LOL.....Goshhhhhhhhhh how I want to see the photoshoot right now.

turtle@af

sarNie Hatchling
LoveAnne_T said:
I can't help it..Tik and Kong stand next to Ann..I will faint right than LOL.....Goshhhhhhhhhh how I want to see the photoshoot right now.
dont' faint, you can't cuz we need you to stay awake to translate their conversation from fitting opening ceremony for us lol.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
turtle@af said:
dont' faint, you can't cuz we need you to stay awake to translate their conversation from fitting opening ceremony for us lol.
hahahahaha....Ann is so sweet when she said that she want to have her hair a littlbe bit longer for YLC..I think Ann is very excited about YLC...

In the real life fans that get meet Ann they all say that Ann is very shy person. Some fans only kiss her hands she got shy about that....I love everything about Ann. I'm so looking forward to YLC right now.

phatboy

sarNie Juvenile
turtle@af said:
yeah, i love how P'Ann can understand us fans so well but then
other times it like she totally ignore us knowing how we feel lol such a bipolar person :p
anyway, i'm glad that Ann notice that she looks prettier with longer hair, cuz the fact is
she actually looks gorgoues with longer hair lol. i just hope that she will leave her hair untie in YLC lol.
i hate it when she tied up her hair, she should just leave her hair down all the time lol. and Tik better keep his hair short like that
cuz he look so not handsome with that divided long hair lol.

regarding dila, she should be back since i'm back haha :p cuz "lovers" can't stay far from each other  :p

Haha, you guys are hilarious.
Well then, that's a good thing that you're both back!

AnTi-spam: YLC

turtle@af

sarNie Hatchling
LoveAnne_T said:
hahahahaha....Ann is so sweet when she said that she want to have her hair a littlbe bit longer for YLC..I think Ann is very excited about YLC...

In the real life fans that get meet Ann they all say that Ann is very shy person. Some fans only kiss her hands she got shy about that....I love everything about Ann. I'm so looking forward to YLC right now.
ANN SHY???????? FOR REAL??????? i have a hard time believing that lol cuz Ann is so talkative and friendly toward her co-stars and other thai actors lol. she doesn't strike me as a shy person at all lol, she did admit that she lacks self-confident but there no way P'Ann is a shy gal lol.
and why on earth were they kissing her hand? lol guess they even more crazy about Ann than us lol.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
LOL....Thai fans are crazy about Ann..Some fans even ask if they can kiss her in the cheek. LOL...One of my friend on my FB told me that, when she first met Ann, she was nervous...but she go straight to Ann hug and grab her hand and kiss her hand LOL...Ann smile and shy, she said she can see that Ann was very shy LOL

phatboy

sarNie Juvenile
I'd be shy to if someone kissed my hands. Haaha.
If I meet Anne for reals, I don't know what I'd do...

AnTi-spam: Tik

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
phatboy said:
I'd be shy to if someone kissed my hands. Haaha.
If I meet Anne for reals, I don't know what I'd do...

AnTi-spam: Tik
I know. I think first thing I do, I will go and hug her as long as I can....

phatboy

sarNie Juvenile
DaisyDukes* said:
tats awesome. so are there two parts to this lakorn? yay! RP just finished their ending scene so this lakorn should start soon!! :p

Hmm...I don't know about the two parts, but all I know is I'm excited since RP has finally finished filming!
I wish Ch.3 does it like Ch.7 where they film as the lakorn airs. 
That would be so so SO much better.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
phatboy said:
Hmm...I don't know about the two parts, but all I know is I'm excited since RP has finally finished filming!
I wish Ch.3 does it like Ch.7 where they film as the lakorn airs. 
That would be so so SO much better.

I don't think it's good idea for doing like CH7. I remember that 2 of CH7 actors or actresses (I don't remember their name). They have an accident after filming for CH7, because they don't have enough sleep...whilch is not good. People complaining about that, but CH7 still do what they do now. I like the way CH3 did it.

phatboy

sarNie Juvenile
LoveAnne_T said:
I don't think it's good idea for not doing like CH7. I remember that 2 of CH7 actors or actresses (I don't remember their name). They have an accident after filming for CH7, because they don't have enough sleep...whilch is not good. People complaining about that, but CH7 still do what they do now. I like the way CH3 did it.

True...any sort of accident may suspend filming.
It's even worse when the suspension occurs in the middle of airing!
I just can't wait haha.
Which ever way they use, I don't care as long as I get to watch ALL the parts in a lakorn haha.

AnTi-spam: Jedsaprasom 

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
I'm still waiting for the update on FB. If I know anything I will let you know okay...Miss chatting with you phatboy, but I know you busy with your lakorn.

phatboy

sarNie Juvenile
Thanks LoveAnne...what will I be without you.
What will WE be without you. Haha.

Actually I just got done with Pin Anong and about to start with Sawan Saang
Yeah, I'm not being faithful to YLC. Haha.
I shall find time to chat with you!!
Alright, first thing in the morning I'll come okay? Haha.
I promise!
Enjoy the rest of your day LoveAnne!!
Good night, my friends! 

AnTi-spam: YLC!!!