[Ch3] Yah Leum Chun (LakornThai)

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Yup!
Tomorrow I'm gonna wake up early to do more Christmas shopping. Haha.

I miss you guys too!!
I need to be here as much as I can before I get too busy.

AnTi-spam: The call of YLC is making me come here!!
Okay, hope you will have fun with your Christmas shopping. Hope to chat with you after Christmas holiday.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I feel so bad for you because you work so hard and you still come here to chat with me. You are so sweet phatman. I really do miss you, and I hope you will have a good night and sweet dreams.
I have to come here! Haha.
You guys are too great for me to abandon! Haha.
Plus, we've still got our mission that I REALLY want to accomplish.
I wish the fitting/ceremony started already so that we have a lot more company in here. Haha.
Everyone's excited about the other lakorns because YLC have yet to begin.

AnTi-spam: Patiently waiting for AnnTik's meet!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Okay, hope you will have fun with your Christmas shopping. Hope to chat with you after Christmas holiday.
I'll definitely come back after Christmas.
I'm excited!!!!!!!!!!!
After Christmas then the year is gonna go by even faster!!
2013 here we come!!!
January here we come!!!
AnnTik here we COME!!!!!!!!!

AnTi-spam: YLC

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
I have to come here! Haha.
You guys are too great for me to abandon! Haha.
Plus, we've still got our mission that I REALLY want to accomplish.
I wish the fitting/ceremony started already so that we have a lot more company in here. Haha.
Everyone's excited about the other lakorns because YLC have yet to begin.

AnTi-spam: Patiently waiting for AnnTik's meet!
I know. But don't worry when thing start moving all the other fans will join us. Ann Tik fever still moving strongly.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
I'll definitely come back after Christmas.
I'm excited!!!!!!!!!!!
After Christmas then the year is gonna go by even faster!!
2013 here we come!!!
January here we come!!!
AnnTik here we COME!!!!!!!!!

Yep. I agree. After Christmas and than New Year..WOW!!!!Ann Tik 2013 here we come...I will be like this :woot: :woot2: :woot: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: so excited.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yep. I agree. After Christmas and than New Year..WOW!!!!Ann Tik 2013 here we come...I will be like this :woot: :woot2: :woot: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: so excited.
Definitely.
I'll dance all the dance moves possible!! :woot: :woot2:
:yahoo: :clap: :weee: :dance1: :dance2: :dance3: and then I'll throw a HUGE :party:!! Haha.

All are invited!! Hehe.

AnTi-spam: AnnTikKong, P'Da, P'Nutt, and our director...you are invited as well hehe.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I know. But don't worry when thing start moving all the other fans will join us. Ann Tik fever still moving strongly.
Yes!!!! Very true.
In fact AnnTik have a pretty strong fanbase internationally so we, or I, shouldn't fret haha.

Okay, good night LoveAnne!!!!
Enjoy the rest of your day!

AnTi-spam: Gonna go dream'n about AnnTik. I hope...haha.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Definitely.
I'll dance all the dance moves possible!! :woot: :woot2:
:yahoo: :clap: :weee: :dance1: :dance2: :dance3: and then I'll throw a HUGE :party:!! Haha.

All are invited!! Hehe.

AnTi-spam: AnnTikKong, P'Da, P'Nutt, and our director...you are invited as well hehe.
Goshhhhh more excited to know everybody is excited. The scriptwriter, fans and film crew just waiting for the fitting/ceremony...YLC will be hot couple for 2013...I don't know what to say just supper super excited..

thailover01

sarNie Adult
Man what a busy day today was!
Finally I can get some rest!
:phew:

Hey we can start now. Haha.
Yeah, Anne has impacted my life so much too!
No actress has ever done so.
Anyway, you loved Anne even though you didn't know she was the number actress.
That just shows that Anne is truely an amazing actress who can turn fans into LOYAL fans haha.
I knew Anne was the #1 actress, but I never understood why.
I never followed her because I was into other actors/actresses.
I didn't like her at first because I thought she was not pretty at all.
Then after I watched 365 WHR....WHAM...slap in my face.
Anne IS a PHENOMENAL actress...that's all I can say. Haha.
This shows that even Anne can turn a non-fan into a fan and then a loyal fan!!

AnTi-spam: Tik

YES! Lets start now! HAhaha! & Right Ann totally turned me into someone new....! haha ! OMG!! Dila thought the same tooooo!! OMG~! She didn't think Ann was pretty at first.... hahaha ummm im not sure WHAT my first impression was of her... i was STILL very small...hahaa under the age of 10... lol.

P.S.= DILA and TURTLE! I miss you guys sooo freaken much! come back soon! :cry: kid thueng mak mak na <3

thailover01

sarNie Adult
Haha right! Its like "Oh yea?!?! All you gals out there just wait until ANNIK comes out! Then you'll guys go S P E E C H L E S S!" lols.... & once YLC Airs, all you other actresses and actors out there are ALL screwed because Annik will take over all those tv pool polls! lmao!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
YES! Lets start now! HAhaha! & Right Ann totally turned me into someone new....! haha ! OMG!! Dila thought the same tooooo!! OMG~! She didn't think Ann was pretty at first.... hahaha ummm im not sure WHAT my first impression was of her... i was STILL very small...hahaa under the age of 10... lol.

P.S.= DILA and TURTLE! I miss you guys sooo freaken much! come back soon! :cry: kid thueng mak mak na <3
Anne is the perfect example of the saying "Don't judge a book by it's cover."
You need to see her in action first before you make any comments about her and if you don't...you're missing out. Haha.

I know, Dila and turtle....where art thou???

Haha right! Its like "Oh yea?!?! All you gals out there just wait until ANNIK comes out! Then you'll guys go S P E E C H L E S S!" lols.... & once YLC Airs, all you other actresses and actors out there are ALL screwed because Annik will take over all those tv pool polls! lmao!
WORD!!
My thoughts exactly haha.
We're not trying to put any one down, we're just saying that AnnTik will be topping those pools....why you may ask?
Because it's Thongprasom and Pholdee we're talking about!! Haha.
Look at 2010: Tik was topping the weekly best actor polls during Wanida 2010, while Anne was topping the weekly best actress polls during 365 Wan Hang Ruk, right?
And since it's going to be the BOTH of them together in YLC...the results are pretty obvious! Haha.

BTW how do you vote for these polls?
Only Thai people can vote, or is it an international poll??

AnTi-spam: Watch out 2013, because AnnTik is gonna take you by storm!

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Anne is the perfect example of the saying "Don't judge a book by it's cover."
You need to see her in action first before you make any comments about her and if you don't...you're missing out. Haha.

I know, Dila and turtle....where art thou???

WORD!!
My thoughts exactly haha.
We're not trying to put any one down, we're just saying that AnnTik will be topping those pools....why you may ask?
Because it's Thongprasom and Pholdee we're talking about!! Haha.
Look at 2010: Tik was topping the weekly best actor polls during Wanida 2010, while Anne was topping the weekly best actress polls during 365 Wan Hang Ruk, right?
And since it's going to be the BOTH of them together in YLC...the results are pretty obvious! Haha.

BTW how do you vote for these polls?
Only Thai people can vote, or is it an international poll??

AnTi-spam: Watch out 2013, because AnnTik is gonna take you by storm!
I really think 2013 it will be their year. I hope YLC will hit the top, but have to keep our finger's cross.

I know that Ann is going to New York for New Year. I wonder how long she will be there????

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I really think 2013 it will be their year. I hope YLC will hit the top, but have to keep our finger's cross.

I know that Ann is going to New York for New Year. I wonder how long she will be there????
Yeah. Fingers crossed!

What is Anne doing in NY again?
For something she's endorsing??

AnTi-spam: TIK

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Yeah. Fingers crossed!

What is Anne doing in NY again?
For something she's endorsing??

AnTi-spam: TIK
She go with Golden Bear Brand. Not sure when she will start to travel. Don't know either how long she will be there. On her FB she said that she will take nice pictures and upload it for us fans to see.

Phatman Nat start subbing SN now. You will have something to watch now.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
She go with Golden Bear Brand. Not sure when she will start to travel. Don't know either how long she will be there. On her FB she said that she will take nice pictures and upload it for us fans to see.

Awe man.
I wish she came to Western USA!!
Well, she won't be able to meet any fans anyway right?
So that means she probably won't be staying for too long then.
Oh well...life goes on.

REALLY?!! ACK I gotta go see it!!!
Awe...but I want all of them to be subbed before I actually start.
Who cares, I'm too anxious. Haha.
Song Naree here I come!!

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Awe man.
I wish she came to Western USA!!
Well, she won't be able to meet any fans anyway right?
So that means she probably won't be staying for too long then.
Oh well...life goes on.

REALLY?!! ACK I gotta go see it!!!
Awe...but I want all of them to be subbed before I actually start.
Who cares, I'm too anxious. Haha.
Song Naree here I come!!

I don't thinks she will have time to meet any fans, I don't think she will stay long either, Remember next month she will start with YLC.

You going to love Ann in SN.

TikKenAnnLakornFan

sarNie Juvenile
Yeah I trust Anne's decisions too!

WHAT!? Only 1-2 more years??!
NOOO!!
That's not enough, Thongprasom!
I'm going to be greedy and say I want a couple more....please?? Na???
:cry: I don't think I can live without watching her...
This lakorn world would mean nothing to me.
Have I told you guys that I've started to watch lakorns again just recently due to Anne?
I stopped for a very long time because I wasn't able to find a lakorn that was interesting nor a pra'nang that caught me attention.
I don't want to imagine my lakorn-watching life without Thongprasom.

I second that!

He looks funny haha, funnily cute!

That would be a dream come true!!!!

Yeah, Anne needs to accept another one if she wants us to live in a "pink" world~! Haha.
No Anne would mean my life is colorless!!
No kidding!!

I agree with your bolded statement. I started watching lakorns again because of Ann. LIke you guys, I too have been greatly impacted by Ann. She's an amazing human being. What would the Thai lakorn ET world be without Ann Thongprasom?
OMGG!! Indeed! Ann was the REASON why i continued to watch Thai Lakorns after i knew Kob Suvanant retired....! AHHH!! All because of Ann...I mean on the BAD side of knowing ANN is that she will retire and i won't get to see her no more and that truly breaks my heart. But the GOOD SIDE of knowing Ann is that she changed my life in such a POSITIVE way....so good that ive never thought i'd change this much just because of ONE person :) So there are PROS and CONS to meeting Ann Thongprasom the #1 Nang Ek....did i ever tell you guys that when I VERY first met Ann and fell for her, i had NO IDEA she was known as the BEST actress? Yea.. what a miracle that i just like someone without knowing how special they are. Same with AK. 365 Days of love was the FIRST lakorn i fell for Ann....including Ken! and i didn't EVEN know they were considered the #1 koo kwan. WOW. im soo amazed. I knew it all AFTER researching about them all over the internet, DAY AND NIGHT. haha anywase, i have a LONG story on how i got into Ann...maybe one of these days we can ALL share how we got into Ann :) Sounds fun?
I've only recently become addicted to Ann, but I can't deny she had this vibe that is heartfelt. Anyone who has seen her lakorn, but doesn't become a fan is obviously blind. No offense.

Yeah, I have a strong feeling too.

AMEN! They'd better watch out because AnnTik's coming to town!

I should go and watch it too...

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I don't thinks she will have time to meet any fans, I don't think she will stay long either, Remember next month she will start with YLC.

You going to love Ann in SN.
I know!!
Next month's coming too soon, I don't know if I'm prepared for it!! Haha.

I agree with your bolded statement. I started watching lakorns again because of Ann. LIke you guys, I too have been greatly impacted by Ann. She's an amazing human being. What would the Thai lakorn ET world be without Ann Thongprasom?

I've only recently become addicted to Ann, but I can't deny she had this vibe that is heartfelt. Anyone who has seen her lakorn, but doesn't become a fan is obviously blind. No offense.

Yeah, I have a strong feeling too.

AMEN! They'd better watch out because AnnTik's coming to town!

I should go and watch it too...
Exactly, Anne is so freak'n awesome!
Words cannot explain her greatness.

AnTi-spam: In the words of TikKenAnnLakornFan, "They better watch out, AnnTik's coming to town!"