[Ch3] Yah Leum Chun (LakornThai)

thailover01

sarNie Adult
Lol. They're probably gonna hate us for spazzing about KA. However, I'm sure many of us in here are big time KA fans. I'm very excited about 2013! Very excited for AnnTik and very excited for KA's possible reunion!

HAhaha right! But.... i can sense that feeling AK will reunite... and ill still keep up my hopes! hahaha!

& I will Spam Ann's instagram and KHUN NONG TOO! Cause SINCE she was the one who wanted AK to act together again in the one Ken is currently filming...dang it... haha...so ill spam Khun Nong and Ann for sure! AHAHHA sorry Ann and Nong... i just HAVE to okay, im crazy!

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Hehe. I'm back.
Still got a lot more shopping to do!!
Gosh, every year I tell myself to be early and every year I do last minute!
My New Year's Resolution is to NOT procrastinate!

AnTi-spam: YLC
You back and I just got up. I guess you going to bed soon.

TikKenAnnLakornFan

sarNie Juvenile
HAhaha right! But.... i can sense that feeling AK will reunite... and ill still keep up my hopes! hahaha!

& I will Spam Ann's instagram and KHUN NONG TOO! Cause SINCE she was the one who wanted AK to act together again in the one Ken is currently filming...dang it... haha...so ill spam Khun Nong and Ann for sure! AHAHHA sorry Ann and Nong... i just HAVE to okay, im crazy!
Most definitely! My hopes will remain HIGH until the day Ann or Ken decides to retire from acting. Which of course isn't any time soon....RIGHT Ann? Lol.

So for Majurat See Nam Peung, Ann was suppose to be in it?? Darn. It would've been nice. And yes, it would've been nice if Ann did not decide to remake STT and instead focus on getting a lakorn with Ken. 2013 would've been another amazing year for Ann. Look at '09. Ann did 3 lakorns with 3 top pra'eks: Ken, Aum, and Krit. It would've been one heck of a year had Ann and Tik paired up also!
Honestly, I don't wish for Ann to remake her old lakorns. She should come up with something new and refreshing for the audience to see, so that they'll see how talented she is in producing.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Hhaha right!? OMGG...... ONLY if Ann didn't produce Samee Teetra and had a lakorn with Ken somehow...while a lakorn with Tik... WOAH! I wonder how this would be like..... >.< CRAZIEST year of my life... lols not even kidding... haha
I know!! KenAnn and AnnTik!!
I could imagine many fanwars going on HAHA.
Who's the better pair KA or AT? Haha.
I'd have to watch AnnTik's chemistry in YLC in order to determine who's the better pair.
Right now, since AnnTik haven't started, my vote goes to KA...hehe.

I sense it too!!!
No one will be able to forget KA!!

You back and I just got up. I guess you going to bed soon.
Yeah, I'm here, but only for a VERY brief moment.
I have to wake up early tomorrow, so I need to sleep.

Most definitely! My hopes will remain HIGH until the day Ann or Ken decides to retire from acting. Which of course isn't any time soon....RIGHT Ann? Lol.

So for Majurat See Nam Peung, Ann was suppose to be in it?? Darn. It would've been nice. And yes, it would've been nice if Ann did not decide to remake STT and instead focus on getting a lakorn with Ken. 2013 would've been another amazing year for Ann. Look at '09. Ann did 3 lakorns with 3 top pra'eks: Ken, Aum, and Krit. It would've been one heck of a year had Ann and Tik paired up also!
Honestly, I don't wish for Ann to remake her old lakorns. She should come up with something new and refreshing for the audience to see, so that they'll see how talented she is in producing.
Agree!!!

AnTi-spam: Good night YLC, good night to all!

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult

In the interview Ann said that she want to take it slowly with lakorn. She don't want to over do it, she want to make sure that she can be a good producer before she taking a big step. I trust Ann, and I think she can be a great producer.

I don't know when will Ann will retire, I really hope not any time soon. I did read somewhere that Ann will give 1-2 years more to be nang-ek. She said she is too old to be nang-ek. I don't agree with her for that, she still look young to me.

TikKenAnnLakornFan

sarNie Juvenile
I'd have to watch AnnTik's chemistry in YLC in order to determine who's the better pair.

I sense it too!!!

Agree!!!

Lol. I don't know how AnnTik will be, I'm sure they're going to be great, but now I don't think any other pairs have come close to having the chemistry KA has.

In the interview Ann said that she want to take it slowly with lakorn. She don't want to over do it, she want to make sure that she can be a good producer before she taking a big step. I trust Ann, and I think she can be a great producer.

I don't know when will Ann will retire, I really hope not any time soon. I did read somewhere that Ann will give 1-2 years more to be nang-ek. She said she is too old to be nang-ek. I don't agree with her for that, she still look young to me.
That's a reasonable excuse. I know Ann will be a great producer. She's great at everything she does! 1-2 more yrs as the nang'ek is not enough in my book. She can keep on going until she hits 40. If a man can do it, why can't she? Plus, she is NOT old-looking. She looks the way she did a decade ago in my honest opinion. It's her voice that has changed just a wee bit, lol, BUT it doesn't matter. As long as she still got the looks and the vibe, she can still maintain the #1 nang'ek title. In fact, even after she retires she will be the #1 nang'ek of her generation; you can even say "of ALL-TIME" too. Lol.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Lol. I don't know how AnnTik will be, I'm sure they're going to be great, but now I don't think any other pairs have come close to having the chemistry KA has.

That's a reasonable excuse. I know Ann will be a great producer. She's great at everything she does! 1-2 more yrs as the nang'ek is not enough in my book. She can keep on going until she hits 40. If a man can do it, why can't she? Plus, she is NOT old-looking. She looks the way she did a decade ago in my honest opinion. It's her voice that has changed just a wee bit, lol, BUT it doesn't matter. As long as she still got the looks and the vibe, she can still maintain the #1 nang'ek title. In fact, even after she retires she will be the #1 nang'ek of her generation; you can even say "of ALL-TIME" too. Lol.
Yeah, agree with you. Even if she retire, she will always be no.1 nang ek of all time :))))). I don't want to quit from nang-ek at all if that possible LOL....Still want to see her on screen. I can't imagine not seeing her on screen.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult

I sense it too!!!

Agree!!!

Good night phatman, talk to you later :)).

thailover01

sarNie Adult
Awww Tik is soo cutee! teehee....

That would be soooooo cutee if Tik went to Ann's fanclub meeting on the 26!!! OMGG!! That would be the best thing ever! & KEN went too.... woot woot! :dance1:

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
I have been daydreaming... LMAO! AnnTIk banner? what about it? lols... Errm.. ive been concentrating on AK these days... lols but i didnt forget about Annik..haha
hahhahahaha.....You can concentrating about AK 2014, right now we need to focus on Ann Tik LOL (jk)....We don't even know if we will get to see them, but we still have some hope for AK reunion.....

I have Ann Tik fever...Annik 2013, here they come hehehehe... :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1:

thailover01

sarNie Adult
hahhahahaha.....You can concentrating about AK 2014, right now we need to focus on Ann Tik LOL (jk)....We don't even know if we will get to see them, but we still have some hope for AK reunion.....

I have Ann Tik fever...Annik 2013, here they come hehehehe... :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1:

Hahaha i can't focus on Annik when ANN herself mentioned about Ken! hahahahah! HEY! Always be postive :) Its okay if they don't...ill still have motivation for AK! Wahoo!

Of course, i WONT have to worry because once Annik opening ceremony start, ill go crazy! Trust me :D :woot: :woot:

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Hahaha i can't focus on Annik when ANN herself mentioned about Ken! hahahahah! HEY! Always be postive :) Its okay if they don't...ill still have motivation for AK! Wahoo!

Of course, i WONT have to worry because once Annik opening ceremony start, ill go crazy! Trust me :D :woot: :woot:
I know. Everybody will go crazy when the ceremony start, even only they start with the fitting we all will go crazy. I been waiting for Annik for so long, that it's why I am so into YLC..Almost the end of December, and soon will be January yippieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Ann Tik together :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))).

I also have hope for AK to reunion after Ann Tik, that would be perfect for us fans :)))).

Yoyo

sarNie Egg
sure anne still.have a good look. i dont want her to quit nang ek. next year ken has 3 lakorns tik also has at least 2 or 3 but anne only one. hope at half yesr of 2013 anne would accept one more and with ken. ha ha then my world will turn to light pink. love anne.