[Ch3] Yah Leum Chun (LakornThai)

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Maybe they were discussing personal matters? Haha.
Perhaps about YLC?
Perhaps consulting with eachother who the other cast members should be?
I think they've found their supporting cast, but just don't want us to know yet haha.
They don't want to make us go crazy any more because with Anne and Tik alone we're already crazy.
If they let us know the whole crew...they're gonna be guilty of turning us insane! Haha.
hahahaha...I don't think they discuss personal matter.

For me, I think they got all the supporting cast in YLC, but they don't want us to know. I also think that they found all the location for filming YLC and I also think that they might discuss about the script.

Do you think P'Da will said okay to Nutt script if she wrote what the fans want to see in YLC?? I mean come on, we all new generation, we don't mind the kissing and force kiss part, we even don't mind the love scene at all LOL....

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
hahahaha...you are so right about that. The best always come last and YLC going to be a big hit (I hope).

Yeah, I don't know why took them so long to pair up???????At first, I didn't think they will never going to pair up, because I gave up on both of them.

P'Da does make our dream come true. That is why YLC thread is crazy and hyper because of Annik.
You know what the funny thing is. Before I knew of any other AnnTik fans, I was hoping to see them pair up already haha.
Before I like Anne and I love Tik, so I was like hey Tik and Anne should pair up!
What do you know BAM: Mam Gaem Daeng.
I was like WHAR!!
How could they have done what I'd hoped for?!!!
But, it didn't work, so I gave up but didn't really fret too much.
And...now...now, I've discovered the world of AnnTik!!!
It's so great to know that there are millions of others who would die to see Tik and Anne pair up too!
I wasn't the only one! Haha.
Now I love Anne and I love Tik, so them pairing up makes it twice as exciting!

Anti-spam: Tick tock goes the clock, can't stop...waiting for AnnTik!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
hahahaha...I don't think they discuss personal matter.

For me, I think they got all the supporting cast in YLC, but they don't want us to know. I also think that they found all the location for filming YLC and I also think that they might discuss about the script.

Do you think P'Da will said okay to Nutt script if she wrote what the fans want to see in YLC?? I mean come on, we all new generation, we don't mind the kissing and force kiss part, we even don't mind the love scene at all LOL....
They may've done both haha: the script and personal business.
They're keeping it a secret until the new year.
They want us to be all excited up until the big revelation!
I think P'Da should OKAY what P'Nutt writes if she makes AnnTik have lovey dovey scenes haha.
She can't say no to fans now can she?

Anti-spam: P'Da, you're the big boss...so we all love you!
Please let AnnTik have at least ONE mouth to mouth kiss ja?

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
You know what the funny thing is. Before I knew of any other AnnTik fans, I was hoping to see them pair up already haha.
Before I like Anne and I love Tik, so I was like hey Tik and Anne should pair up!
What do you know BAM: Mam Gaem Daeng.
I was like WHAR!!
How could they have done what I'd hoped for?!!!
But, it didn't work, so I gave up but didn't really fret too much.
And...now...now, I've discovered the world of AnnTik!!!
It's so great to know that there are millions of others who would die to see Tik and Anne pair up too!
I wasn't the only one! Haha.
Now I love Anne and I love Tik, so them pairing up makes it twice as exciting!

Anti-spam: Tick tock goes the clock, can't stop...waiting for AnnTik!
I'm glad to know that you also start to love Ann as much as Tik hehehehe....

I know how you feel about Ann Tik....When P'Da post Ann's picture on her IG....my gosh the news spread so fast, than the fans in pantip are crazy, they all are so excited including me. When I knew it was confirm, I was smiling and searching for Ann Tik Fan MV. I can't even watch other lakorn after I know about YLC. I only watch it to kill time.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
They may've done both haha: the script and personal business.
They're keeping it a secret until the new year.
They want us to be all excited up until the big revelation!
I think P'Da should OKAY what P'Nutt writes if she makes AnnTik have lovey dovey scenes haha.
She can't say no to fans now can she?

Anti-spam: P'Da, you're the big boss...so we all love you!
Please let AnnTik have at least ONE mouth to mouth kiss ja?
hehehehe...I agree. P'Da never say no to P'Nutt script, since her script always good. I never read the novel, I don't know how it would be. I don't want to be so much the same as old version, because it's not so much sweet scene or love scene or kissing scene....When I watch the old version it doesn't work for me, it's a good lakorn, but it was too little sweet scene..LOL...I want more for Ann Tik. And I so agree with you that they should kiss at least one time mouth to mouth LOL....we are so bad fans, request so much from them...hehehhee.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I'm glad to know that you also start to love Ann as much as Tik hehehehe....

I know how you feel about Ann Tik....When P'Da post Ann's picture on her IG....my gosh the news spread so fast, than the fans in pantip are crazy, they all are so excited including me. When I knew it was confirm, I was smiling and searching for Ann Tik Fan MV. I can't even watch other lakorn after I know about YLC. I only watch it to kill time.
Yeah. I remember seeing that WAY back on page 15?
The pages increased like wildfire.
I was like, what happened to YLC thread all of sudden.
Little did I know that Anne Thongprasom was casted as the lead gal!!
I was literally jumping for joy. Haha.

hehehehe...I agree. P'Da never say no to P'Nutt script, since her script always good. I never read the novel, I don't know how it would be. I don't want to be so much the same as old version, because it's not so much sweet scene or love scene or kissing scene....When I watch the old version it doesn't work for me, it's a good lakorn, but it was too little sweet scene..LOL...I want more for Ann Tik. And I so agree with you that they should kiss at least one time mouth to mouth LOL....we are so bad fans, request so much from them...hehehhee.
I haven't read the novel either.
I wonder if the novel contained super sweet scenes? Haha.
Sometimes I wonder if ALL of the lakorns are based on novels...?

Anti-spam: YLC all the way!!!!!!!!

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Yeah. I remember seeing that WAY back on page 15?
The pages increased like wildfire.
I was like, what happened to YLC thread all of sudden.
Little did I know that Anne Thongprasom was casted as the lead gal!!
I was literally jumping for joy. Haha.

I haven't read the novel either.
I wonder if the novel contained super sweet scenes? Haha.
Sometimes I wonder if ALL of the lakorns are based on novels...?

Anti-spam: YLC all the way!!!!!!!!
I wonder about it too. I only watch lakorn, never ever read the novel, but I remember that P'Nutt reply the message to Dila saying that the novel was very sweet and she can add some more sweet scene in it. I am very curious about the novel, how sweet can it be???

Ann Tik in YLC, it better be so sweet, if not, we can be mad at everybody LOL..

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I wonder about it too. I only watch lakorn, never ever read the novel, but I remember that P'Nutt reply the message to Dila saying that the novel was very sweet and she can add some more sweet scene in it. I am very curious about the novel, how sweet can it be???

Ann Tik in YLC, it better be so sweet, if not, we can be mad at everybody LOL..
Well if it contained sweet scenes in the novel then...YLC 2013 must be sweet!

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Well if it contained sweet scenes in the novel then...YLC 2013 must be sweet!
Yeah, it should be sweet. I really hope P'Da make at least 18 episode. I really hope it don't end as quick as some lakorn.

What you doing right now???Are you getting ready to go to work???In a couple hours while you working, Dila probably up. When you back home you both can than chit chat while I'm sleeping.LOL...

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yeah, it should be sweet. I really hope P'Da make at least 18 episode. I really hope it don't end as quick as some lakorn.

What you doing right now???Are you getting ready to go to work???In a couple hours while you working, Dila probably up. When you back home you both can than chit chat while I'm sleeping.LOL...
I want at least 20 episodes haha.
Better yet, they can go all the way until 25 episodes!
Call me greedy, I don't care.
We don't know when they'll ever reunite again, so 25 should do for two lakorns haha.
I slightly doubt their reunification though because Tik rarely re-unites with his co-stars.
Aom is the only nang'ek he's done more than one lakorn with, and they were both hits.

I am watching a Bollywood film: Om Shanti Om. Haha.
Yeah, I know it's totally not Thai, but I need to kill time haha.
I have two tabs on my screen, one is OSO and the other is this.
I refresh every 15-20 mins to see updates.

I work in 2 hours...so I'm gonna do as much as I can before I leave.

Anti-spam: YLC 2013...please be at least 15 episodes.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
I want at least 20 episodes haha.
Better yet, they can go all the way until 25 episodes!
Call me greedy, I don't care.
We don't know when they'll ever reunite again, so 25 should do for two lakorns haha.
I slightly doubt their reunification though because Tik rarely re-unites with his co-stars.
Aom is the only nang'ek he's done more than one lakorn with, and they were both hits.

I am watching a Bollywood film: Om Shanti Om. Haha.
Yeah, I know it's totally not Thai, but I need to kill time haha.
I have two tabs on my screen, one is OSO and the other is this.
I refresh every 15-20 mins to see updates.

I work in 2 hours...so I'm gonna do as much as I can before I leave.

Anti-spam: YLC 2013...please be at least 15 episodes.
If it's possible they can air YLC all year LOL...I also don't think they will never pair up again, because Tik will probably go back to the jungle when he done with all his lakorn. By the time he want to except lakorn again, Ann might say good bye to the nang-ek, and she will be a full time producer. I don't want Ann to stop acting yet, I can't except it yet. I still want to see her on screen. We all greedy when it become our favorite nang-ek and pra-ek.......Many of Thai fans think the same as you and me, they all still want to see Ann on screen.

I also now try to watch some old lakorn on YT just to kill time.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
If it's possible they can air YLC all year LOL...I also don't think they will never pair up again, because Tik will probably go back to the jungle when he done with all his lakorn. By the time he want to except lakorn again, Ann might say good bye to the nang-ek, and she will be a full time producer. I don't want Ann to stop acting yet, I can't except it yet. I still want to see her on screen. We all greedy when it become our favorite nang-ek and pra-ek.......Many of Thai fans think the same as you and me, they all still want to see Ann on screen.

I also now try to watch some old lakorn on YT just to kill time.
Everyday all year sounds good to me. Haha.
Yeah, Tik might commit to his Navigator for a while before he accepts any role.
I don't mind that because at least he's still active, but what will sadden me is he won't be able to pair up with Anne for the reason you mentioned.
I don't think I'll be able to accept it either.
It's very depressing thinking about it.

*sigh* I don't want to imagine how my lakorn life would be without Anne Thongprasom.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Everyday all year sounds good to me. Haha.
Yeah, Tik might commit to his Navigator for a while before he accepts any role.
I don't mind that because at least he's still active, but what will sadden me is he won't be able to pair up with Anne for the reason you mentioned.
I don't think I'll be able to accept it either.
It's very depressing thinking about it.

*sigh* I don't want to imagine how my lakorn life would be without Anne Thongprasom.
Yeah, our life without Ann lakorn it's depressing. .....Before Ann leave for good and be a full time producer, which pra-ek you want Ann to pair up with????
I wish Ann will look like this and she will never get old so she can be our nang-ek forever.

For Tik, he can still be pra-ek for many years more. Guys are different from women...

Right now, I tried to search for Ann Tik new pic. but no luck yet hehehehe.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yeah, our life without Ann lakorn it's depressing. .....Before Ann leave for good and be a full time producer, which pra-ek you want Ann to pair up with????
I wish Ann will look like this and she will never get old so she can be our nang-ek forever.

For Tik, he can still be pra-ek for many years more. Guys are different from women...

Right now, I tried to search for Ann Tik new pic. but no luck yet hehehehe.
I'd probably go in a state of depression... :teary:
Guys are lucky.
They can get married have kids and still be the pra'ek.
Like Ken!
He's married with two kids yet he's still the hot*ss Ken Theeradeth Wonpuapan.
Except his acting hasn't been that impressive.
Girls aren't so lucky.
Once they get married, their entertainment life as the nang'ek diminishes.
I mean they can still act, but not as the nang'ek 'cause some people are just bias.
Also, they may not want to act as the nang'ek, because they want to be a full time housewife.
Honestly I don't take their marriage lives into consideration at all.
As long as they still have the looks and are active, they can have five kids, I don't care.
I have in mind some actresses who are married with children, yet still young, that I want to make a comeback.
Like Kob, Bua, Aom, Ning, etc...all those great actresses of the late '90s to early 00's.

It's hard to find an AnnTik photo...except the ones that have been posted before.
I've searched for any of their photos together to no avail as well.

Anti-spam: May YLC meet great things only!

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
I'd probably go in a state of depression... :teary:
Guys are lucky.
They can get married have kids and still be the pra'ek.
Like Ken!
He's married with two kids yet he's still the hot*ss Ken Theeradeth Wonpuapan.
Except his acting hasn't been that impressive.
Girls aren't so lucky.
Once they get married, their entertainment life as the nang'ek diminishes.
I mean they can still act, but not as the nang'ek 'cause some people are just bias.
Also, they may not want to act as the nang'ek, because they want to be a full time housewife.
Honestly I don't take their marriage lives into consideration at all.
As long as they still have the looks and are active, they can have five kids, I don't care.
I have in mind some actresses who are married with children, yet still young, that I want to make a comeback.
Like Kob, Bua, Aom, Ning, etc...all those great actresses of the late '90s to early 00's.

It's hard to find an AnnTik photo...except the ones that have been posted before.
I've searched for any of their photos together to no avail as well.

Anti-spam: May YLC meet great things only!
Agree with you 100%. Men and Women are so different, but I will continue with you when I'm up okay. I need to go to bed now. Good night my friend.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Phatman,just yesterday u mention bout The Letter...
Here we go phatman..there's The Letter 2.!!!!
Annne accepted the role!!
I'm sooooooo happy...
I don't care she act as a mother of 17 yrs old son..
Even she is too young for the mother role..
But as long as she's the lead,i'm happy..
Its better than act as a young woman but a supporting cast only.. :rolleyes:
I'm soooo happy..Wish the p'ek is Ken..
2013 will be the golden year for Annik & KA Team if Ken is the pra ek in The Letter 2...

anti-spam : YLC!!! YLC!! YLC!!

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Thanks Dila for the clip. Lol Tik still called her 'thongprasom'. Still waiting for them to get together!

thailover01

sarNie Adult
Gosh,u are mad at me thailover???
Ok2...sorry na...na...na...na.. (Alin's style)

I won't mention bout ur age again...na..na..na..
Promise (Alin's style at 00:50)

Goh dai.... (alright) but you must promise to treat me like an adult if you want me to be mature? Kao jai mai? (Kru cook style) ruk dila na <3

anti-spam : Saharat Thongprasom Pholdee

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
ok ka..i'll treat u like an adult since me & turtle already succeed to ruined your mind..

anti-spam : Annik!! When they will meet each other!!