[Ch3] Yah Leum Chun (LakornThai)

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
http://www.facebook.com/pages/%E0%B8%93%E0%B8%B1%E0%B8%90%E0%B8%B4%E0%B8%A2%E0%B8%B2-%E0%B8%A8%E0%B8%B4%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%81%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%A7%E0%B8%B4%E0%B9%84%E0%B8%A5/165380453520924

This is our scriptwriter's FB, can spam on her too, because I do that many times, and she is so nice to reply to me every times. I love our scriptwriter, she the best.

thailover01

sarNie Adult
OMG! This is making me go crazyy!

Haha & at the ch3 calender event...HILARIOUS! haha i wonder what Ann was thinking? lols.. i mean what kind of generations were all there? Teenagers? Adults? the elderlys? haha

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

Ann at Meet and Greet at Chiang Rai. 01-12-2012

credit : Helloningkie Ning
Awe, she looks tired out in here. I hope she gets plenty of rest before she starts with YLC!!

OMG!! We should think of more HOT scenes than from Ann's lakorns! haha there isnt MUCH anymore because Ann covered it all.. but we can all think :)) Teehe! & NUTT! You serious?!?! WOOT! Gosh..life is good right now! haa
Have you thought of any yet? Haha. I haven't thought of any other scenes yet.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Honestly i am NOT going to rewatch the old version... BECAUSE i wanna watch Annik's version so i wont know whats going to happen next and how the ending it! get what i mean? lols i want it to be U N E X P E C T E D <3
I know what you mean. I tried to watch the old version, but my mind only think of Annik, so l end up watch the MV of Ann Tik LOL...you can say I'm crazy, but for now, I am so into YLC, Ann Tik fever.

Thailover01, can you make a nice banner of Annik????If you do, can you do it for me???I want to have the banner on my FB cover hehehehehe.

anti-spam :Annik Fever is spreading

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

Haha & at the ch3 calender event...HILARIOUS! haha i wonder what Ann was thinking? lols.. i mean what kind of generations were all there? Teenagers? Adults? the elderlys? haha
What did she do?

thailover01

sarNie Adult
OMG! Thinking of LOVE SCENES...its kinda dirty..LMAO!! but ill make it sound more "appropriate" when addressing it to Nutt! hahaa

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Honestly i am NOT going to rewatch the old version... BECAUSE i wanna watch Annik's version so i wont know whats going to happen next and how the ending it! get what i mean? lols i want it to be U N E X P E C T E D <3
Yeah, if we watch the old version we're gonna know what's going to happen next and we're gonna be somewhat bias haha.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult

Yeah, the calender event is crazy. A lots of fans almost fainted because there are so many people there. Ann fit with all those young generation to me, because Ann don't look old at all. She is still as beautiful as always.

thailover01

sarNie Adult
I know what you mean. I tried to watch the old version, but my mind only think of Annik, so l end up watch the MV of Ann Tik LOL...you can say I'm crazy, but for now, I am so into YLC, Ann Tik fever.

Thailover01, can you make a nice banner of Annik????If you do, can you do it for me???I want to have the banner on my FB cover hehehehehe.

anti-spam :Annik Fever is spreading

banners? haha im not good at that stuff.. lols i just usually make collages of Annik! haha But ill try to when i have time ;)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yeah, the calender event is crazy. A lots of fans almost fainted because there are so many people there. Ann fit with all those young generation to me, because Ann don't look old at all. She is still as beautiful as always.
She doesn't look old and she fits right in, but she's got the vibe, the aura that makes her stand out as the "Queen of Lakorns!!!"

Anti-spam: Um...AnnTik's gonna be hot in YLC!!!!!!!!!! :woot2: :woot:

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
OMG! Thinking of LOVE SCENES...its kinda dirty..LMAO!! but ill make it sound more "appropriate" when addressing it to Nutt! hahaa
hehehehe...we all can imagine of all the love scene that we want, and we want to see the hot love scene between Ann Tik. Don't worry, I have wrote to Nutt what we want to see in YLC the new version. Not only me that wrote to Nutt there are more of others Thai fans also. Dila also wrote to Nutt LOL... We all crazy, but when it comes to Ann Tik, we all don't care. We just have to do what it take to see the scene that we want, since we don't know what Ann Tik will be pair up again.

thailover01

sarNie Adult
Haha. We're filled with a dirty mind...but on a positive note haha.

HAha right! LIke in YLC i want scenes of Ann falling on top of Tik.... or TIk falling ontop of Ann! EEK! That would be sooo sexy! haha! & when this movie airs.. im watching it to myself! lols its soooo awkward watching LOVE SCENES infront of people... lols! Hahah i also want a ROLLING scene on the ground like how Ann and Mart did... omg! that was hot! lols!

thailover01

sarNie Adult
HAhaa right?!?! Lols! If Ann see's what were saying... what do you guys think she'll think? Haha that were CRAZY fans! hhaha lmao!

"We dont have dirty minds, we just have sexy imaginations" credit: fb

Anti-Spam: Annik tah laud pai! <3

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
HAha right! LIke in YLC i want scenes of Ann falling on top of Tik.... or TIk falling ontop of Ann! EEK! That would be sooo sexy! haha! & when this movie airs.. im watching it to myself! lols its soooo awkward watching LOVE SCENES infront of people... lols! Hahah i also want a ROLLING scene on the ground like how Ann and Mart did... omg! that was hot! lols!
Omg, I haven't seen a scene where the nang'ek falls on top of the pra'ek or the pra'ek falls on top of the nang'ek for a very long time now!!! The last time I remember seeing it was KenAnn in 365 WHR and TikAom RLSR!!!

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
She doesn't look old and she fits right in, but she's got the vibe, the aura that makes her stand out as the "Queen of Lakorns!!!"

Anti-spam: Um...AnnTik's gonna be hot in YLC!!!!!!!!!! :woot2: :woot:
Yes, she is not the princess of the entertainment, but she is the queen of the entertainment. I still wondering who will be the director of the lakorn. I really want P'Aiew, but Ann book P'Aiew for her lakorn Samee Teetra :-((.